PDA

View Full Version : Laura & Craig PJ (WP/CG 12/14/09) - Invitations Done 9.2.09

Pages : [1] 2

Donald'sGirl
06-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi Everyone! Well I am finally starting my Planning Journal so here goes….

How We Met:

Craig and I were actually set up by a mutual friend 4 1/2 years ago but we had actually met twice briefly about 2 years before than. In April 2003 I was taking my son, Taylor, to Disney for the very first time and was bringing a couple of friends with me. One of them was our mutual friend Evan. Without me knowing Evan had called Craig (he was going to school and working in Orlando) and told him we were coming down and he should meet us the day we were going to Universal – Evan knew that Craig had a crush on me from the first time we meet. I had no clue! :confused:

While we were at Universal I had wanted to go on the Doctor Doom's Freefall and nobody would go – except Craig. So, we walked up to the ride and just as we got in line he pulled me close and kissed me! I was shocked but very happy and we have been together ever since!:love:

We have actually been long distance dating for most of our relationship. He moved from Orlando back to Mass where I live for 2 years but about a year and half ago moved to Virginia for work. When we get married he will be moving back to MA. :yay:

The Proposal:

In September 2007 Craig gave me a trip to Disney for my birthday – :banana: – and he had planned for us to go in May 2008. About a month or so before our trip and we were playing a game of Monopoly and we put a bet on the game. If I won I would get my long awaited carriage ride at Disney and if he won he would get…..you know I can't actually remember probably because I won! :rotfl2:

So, Craig booked our carriage ride the night we were going to go to California Grill for dinner to see Wishes. We were staying at POFQ and the do carriage rides at Riverside. We started the carriage ride and about half way through the driver pulled over in front of a fountain and handed a beautiful flower arrangements with Cinderalla's glass slipper and tiara on it. Craig handed me the flowers, pulled out the ring and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! Of course, I said yes and proceeded to cry and kiss him. :love2: I think my crying shocked him, I don’t think he was expecting that! :rotfl:

So, now we are in the midst of planning our Dream Disney Wedding!!

Here's is what we know so far:

Date & Location: December 14, 2009 – ceremony at WP and reception at CG (Napa Room)

MOH: Janet (my sister)
Bridesmaid: Karen T. (best friend)
Flower Girls: Kaitlyn & Rachal (god daughters aka Karen T's daughters)

BM: Mark (Craig's brother)
Groom: Bob (Craig's dad)
Ring Bearer: Taylor (my son)

Ok, so I really should get back to work….but I promise I will post pictures soon. ( I have to hit that 10 posts mark.)

disneygal922
06-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Congratulations!! I'm excited to hear all your wonderful plans! :goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
06-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Congratulations!! I'm excited to hear all your wonderful plans! :goodvibes

Thank you disneygal! I get so caught reading everyone else's I forget to do mine. :rotfl:

Donald'sGirl
06-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Ok, I think I have figured out how to post pictures so here goes:

This is Craig and I right after we got engaged
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp53393%3Evq%3D32%3A%3B%3E782%3E983%3E WSNRCG%3D3237%3C25%3B53555vq0mrj

Here is the flowers
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp53397%3Evq%3D32%3A%3B%3E782%3E983%3E WSNRCG%3D3237%3C25%3B44%3A%3A%3Bvq0mrj

Here is a picture Taylor with Craig
http://images2b.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp533%3C8%3Evq%3D32%3A%3B%3E782%3E983% 3EWSNRCG%3D3237%3A%3B3687%3A79vq0mrj

Yay, it works!!:banana:

Donald'sGirl
06-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Our colors are lavender and lilac. (DF's favorite color is purple) It's only been about a month and I alreday have my dress bought and my MOH dress bought! :cool1: We are going to go get BM Karen's dress this weekend.

I fell in love with my dress as soon as I saw it online. I called around to find who had it so I could try it on. Finally someone was able to help me in getting this dress. I was so discouraged at first because I called 3 bridal shops asking about the dress and how to get it and all I got was we don't have it - Sorry.

I was like what??? :confused3 So, I finally found a store who told me they don't have the dress but the company that makes the dress (Bonny) let's you order the dress, try it on and if you don't like it you can return it and only pay for the shipping. I was like awesome! :thumbsup2

So, I went down about 2 weeks ago and got measured and we ordered the dress. It came in a week later before the 10 days he said it would take and I sceduled a appointment for 2 days later. I was dying I couldn't go that night but when baseball is in season, my son's game has to come first. (He won that night!)

Thursday I gathered my mom, MOH (sis), BF & BM Karen, and other friend Karen and headed to the store. I put the dress on and fell in love!! :love:

Here is the front of the dress
http://www.bonny.com/administrator/gowns/images/1701l.jpg
the back
http://www.bonny.com/administrator/gowns/images/1701b.jpg

I also found my MOH and BM dress online as well. I was looking at alll the styles on a ton of sites and nothing came up that I liked. Wouldn't you know it all I needed to do was go to Ebay! :rotfl2:

I immediatly emailed it to my sister who approved and we got the dress and sash for $50 plus shipping!!!:thumbsup2

http://www.davidsbridal.com/images/fashions/full/s06_F1286_victorianlilaclilac.jpg

figmentcookie
06-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Nice start to your planning journal. What a great story :lovestruc And your dress is gorgeous, good choice!!

Donald'sGirl
06-10-2008, 07:36 PM
I got home today and guess what was in my mailbox but a packet from Disney Weddings! :dance3:

I was so excited, I called Craig right away. His response "that's good honey"
WHAT??? Isnt' he more excited?? He loves Disney as much as I do but wedding planning not so much! :rotfl: Oh well! I will be reading it inside and out today but looking at it breifly I think this has a lot of information I have already gotten from you Disney brides here! :yay:

Which reminds me I need to call our coordinator Joe (He is so nice and wicked helpful!) to set up a site visit. Craig and I are taking Taylor to Disney in July for his 11th birthday! He is growing up so fast :( so we are going hopefully try to squeze this in.

He can't wait to be the ring bearer even though he will be a little old (12) when when we get married. Maybe a junior groomsmen instead???

I found my cake topper. I am hoping that Disney can replicate the table cloth for a two tier cake as we are only having 30 people. Has anyone had a request like that?
http://i15.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/f6/39/5a91_1.JPG

Oh also found our favors (copied from other brides on here) but love the idea because we are getting married near Christmas.
http://www.tableandhome.com/prodimages/78684.jpg
http://www.tableandhome.com/prodimages/78685.jpg

and place holders
http://www.myweddingfavors.com/images/Product/bellwithdanglingheart-M.JPG

well I guess that's all for now! To be continued....

jessesgirl-080708
06-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Your story is adorable! I just started my PJ yesterday as well! Your DF sounds incredibly romantic! Good Luck on your wedding planning, your cake topper is cute, and I love the CG!
And, we are also having the bells as place card holders.. I'll let you know how that goes..lol...

29apr00
06-10-2008, 08:24 PM
OMG I love your cake topper!! I was going to do the other L&tT one, where they are putting their paws in the cement, but I was worried it woudl be too heavy. I think i'm still going to try and get it from Ebay for my collection anyway!! I'm just waiting for it to be cheaper than $75!!

I hope Disney can make that cake for you!! It would be GREAT!!!

29apr00
06-10-2008, 08:26 PM
:lmao: I just realized that you're even farther out that me!!! My VR is 12/12/2009

IndyBride
06-10-2008, 11:27 PM
I reallly like your cake topper! Lady and the Tramp things are so sweet looking! Of course, I love pups!

Donald'sGirl
06-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Nice start to your planning journal. What a great story :lovestruc And your dress is gorgeous, good choice!!

Aww, Thank you! When the smaller size comes in I will have to remember to bring my camara to take pictures of me in it!

Your story is adorable! I just started my PJ yesterday as well! Your DF sounds incredibly romantic! Good Luck on your wedding planning, your cake topper is cute, and I love the CG!
And, we are also having the bells as place card holders.. I'll let you know how that goes..lol...

Awesome, I will look for your PJ and read it! He is even though he doesn't think it! :rotfl: Oh that's so awesome our weddings are 2 days apart!! :woohoo: I am hoping our cake topper won't be that heavy but they have things that hold it up because I have seen people use the Cinderella one and that has to be heavier...well at least I think so.

I reallly like your cake topper! Lady and the Tramp things are so sweet looking! Of course, I love pups!

Thank you! I love it to. Craig has given me every year on our first date anniversary a Lady & the Tramp card so it has a lot of meaning behind the choice.

Donald'sGirl
06-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Yesterday I had emailed Joe our coordinator and asked if we could do a site visit when DF, DS and I come down in July for DS's 11th birthday. :cool1:

So, we are tenativley booked for July 5th at 9am! :goodvibes Only down side having to wake up so early in the morning as the night before we are going to be at MK for Wishes and extra hours (they are open until 2am!) I asked for a later time but we will see. Hopefully we can get it moved up a little but if not 6am wake up it is!

Other than taking a ton of pictures is there any questions I should ask while I am there?

padisneyfour
06-12-2008, 12:44 PM
congrats and welcome! everything looks great so far! congrats on getting your planning session scheduled. looking forward to hearing more of your plans...:goodvibes

jennifaerie
06-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Wow, Westford! You're minutes away from me (especially the way I drive! :lmao: )!

I love, love, love your dress! I'm big into dresses that break up in the front, and you get another layer underneath. They're gorgeous.

And I love the lilac/purple theme. That's great!

disneygal922
06-12-2008, 12:51 PM
That's awesome that you already have a coordinator! I was under the impression that you couldn't really do anything until the 12month mark, so you have given me inspiration to at least call!:laughing: Maybe I'll get some info mailed to me or something! It's been driving me nutty not being able to do anything for my wedding! Congrats again! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!:goodvibes

disneychickforever
06-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Your DF sounds so sweet. :) I bet your son loves him.

Where are you planning to go for the SV?

Donald'sGirl
06-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Wow, Westford! You're minutes away from me (especially the way I drive! :lmao: )!

I love, love, love your dress! I'm big into dresses that break up in the front, and you get another layer underneath. They're gorgeous.

And I love the lilac/purple theme. That's great!

Thanks!!!!!!! Yeah, I saw you post on another thread and I walk like NASHUA! OMG! It is minutes the way I drive as well! :rotfl: It's so cool!

Donald'sGirl
06-12-2008, 01:28 PM
That's awesome that you already have a coordinator! I was under the impression that you couldn't really do anything until the 12month mark, so you have given me inspiration to at least call!:laughing: Maybe I'll get some info mailed to me or something! It's been driving me nutty not being able to do anything for my wedding! Congrats again! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!:goodvibes

I called right at my 18th month mark and they "penciled" me in for my date, locations and time and assigned me a coordinator, Joe (awesome), and he just sent me a huge information packet. Once everything is confirmed and we sign the contract at the 12mn mark then we get assigned a wedding planner and get the other booklet that everyone talks about. You should totally call if you are at your 18mn mark! :thumbsup2

Your DF sounds so sweet. :) I bet your son loves him.

Where are you planning to go for the SV?

He does! They play video games for hours - they completely forget about me! :rotfl2: But it makes me so happy to see them together! :hug:

We are planning to vist WP and Napa Room at CG. I will let everyone know when we get back!

jennifaerie
06-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Thanks!!!!!!! Yeah, I saw you post on another thread and I walk like NASHUA! OMG! It is minutes the way I drive as well! :rotfl: It's so cool!

It's weird that I can say something like, I drove by Drum Hill, and you'd actually know what I mean! :rotfl:

Donald'sGirl
06-12-2008, 06:18 PM
It's weird that I can say something like, I drove by Drum Hill, and you'd actually know what I mean! :rotfl:

Yup, I know exactly what you mean! Was just there yesterday at the Paper Store looking for stuff!! :laughing:

Donald'sGirl
06-12-2008, 08:16 PM
So, I heard from Joe we are booked for July 5th 9am! So, excited!!! :cool1: :banana:

Now we (or I am) ;) are trying to fiqure out if we can squeeze in a engagement photo session! Cross your fingers!

Donald'sGirl
06-13-2008, 02:31 PM
OMG !!! I am so excited!!!! I just booked our Engagement Pictures with Linda for Randy today~! :banana: :yay:

We are having our pictures done at the Poly of July 4th!!! :dance3: and what's even better is she was able "pencil" us in for our wedding date as well! :cool1:
I can't contain it I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!

Keira1387
06-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Congrats on booking Randy!!!! He is AMAZING!! He did our e-pics last November. We had half of them taken at the Boardwalk, and the other half at the Poly. Everyone thought the pictures from the Poly was Hawaii!!! They will be beautiful!!

Maddiesmum03
06-13-2008, 05:21 PM
You will love working with Randy, he's a great Guy and really makes you feel at ease, which means he will get some fantastic shots of you both. Tell him Carol ( his UK Bride ) says Hi !!!

I love your Dr Dooms fearfall story, what a great way to get together!

I also love your cake topper, getting the cake decorated like the tablecloth is such a great idea, it would look stunning.

tigger813
06-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Congrats from Disers next door in Littleton. I worked in Westford schools until last year.
Can't wait to hear all of your plans.
Shop at Market Basket all the time and DD2 goes to daycare in Westford.

Best wishes!

Donald'sGirl
06-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Congrats on booking Randy!!!! He is AMAZING!! He did our e-pics last November. We had half of them taken at the Boardwalk, and the other half at the Poly. Everyone thought the pictures from the Poly was Hawaii!!! They will be beautiful!!

Thanks! That's so funny, it would be ok if everyone thought ours was, it might be the only "time" I get there! :rotfl2:

You will love working with Randy, he's a great Guy and really makes you feel at ease, which means he will get some fantastic shots of you both. Tell him Carol ( his UK Bride ) says Hi !!!

I love your Dr Dooms fearfall story, what a great way to get together!

I also love your cake topper, getting the cake decorated like the tablecloth is such a great idea, it would look stunning.

Thank you! I will be sure to tell him! I hope it turns out the way I have pictured in my head and I will post pictures in about of say 19 months from now! It is such a long way away!!! :(

Congrats from Disers next door in Littleton. I worked in Westford schools until last year.
Can't wait to hear all of your plans.
Shop at Market Basket all the time and DD2 goes to daycare in Westford.

Best wishes!

OMG! That is so cool! There is also someone from Nashua on the boards as well! It is such a small world! "It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all...ok I'll stop.:rotfl:

camara381
06-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Congrats on Booking Randy!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!! I booked my site visit and my e-pics with randy as well but not until august.

tigger813
06-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Stay safe as a nasty storm is headed our way!

After last week's heat, now we are cool.

I saw the Nashua poster. I shop there all the time.

Go Sox and Celtics!

Donald'sGirl
06-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Congrats on Booking Randy!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!! I booked my site visit and my e-pics with randy as well but not until august.

Oh that's awesome! When I get back from our July trip I will make sure I post pictures and let everyone know how it went. Hopefully it will help you for your's in Aug!

Stay safe as a nasty storm is headed our way!

After last week's heat, now we are cool.

I saw the Nashua poster. I shop there all the time.

Go Sox and Celtics!

I know isn't it crazy although I love the heat. I didnt' mind the 90 degrees! I can't wait for Game 6! I am kinda glad they lost in LA so we can see them him at home where it will be so much cooler!!!!:cool1: GO CELTICS!!

Donald'sGirl
06-28-2008, 01:01 PM
ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT BEFORE WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY FOR DS'S B-DAY, E-PICS AND SITE VISIT!! I am so excited and a little overwhelmed. My water heater broke last night and slightly flooded my basement so no hot water! Thank God my land lord is the best and the new water heater is now in and I can shower!!:cool1: Now the laundry begins and then to pack but before I do I have a question.

So the site visit is set for next Saturday and I am trying to think of all the questions I should ask. Here is what I have so far (some I got from other Disney brides here):

What is a general overview of our day?
What are the payment dates?
When will save the dates go out? Can I use my own?
Do we have to have our full invite list ready to go for Save the dates?
Using an outside photographer-fees?
Transportation questions
Music – do we bring a cd, do we give them a list of the songs?
Can we get copies of the menu’s for California Grill?
Can we get Summerhouse for rehersal/welcome party?
Can we do a rehersal at WP?

Can anyone think of anything else?:confused3 Oh, did you bring something with you to write everything down or do they send you something with everything you went over?

TIA!!

padisneyfour
06-28-2008, 01:38 PM
goodluck with your trip/site visits and have fun!:goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
07-02-2008, 08:26 PM
goodluck with your trip/site visits and have fun!:goodvibes

Thank you!!

Disney World here we come!!! :cool1: :dance3: We are out the door tomorrow at 5am! See you when we get back!

padisneyfour
07-02-2008, 08:29 PM
will be looking forward to all the details! Have fun!:cool1:

tigger813
07-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Can't wait to read about your site visit!

you should be happy to get away from all these nasty storms we are having. lost power once today and saw A LOT of trees down in Westford this afternoon.

lov2b@disney
07-03-2008, 06:57 AM
Have a magical trip! Take lots of pictures!

Donald'sGirl
07-09-2008, 08:43 AM
I only have a couple of minutes so I promise later tonight I will post pics and go into more detail about our site visit and e-pics but I have to tell you everything went awesome!!!:banana: :cool1:

We had such an awesome time and Randy is fantastic!! He was so nice. I can't wait to see the pictures! Diane is our new coordinator and we met with her on Saturday and she is so great. She answered all our questions ( I had a lot! :rotfl: ) and took us to see the WP, CG (Napa Room) and Whitehall. She was awesome!

Ok, got to go to work but I will post again tonight!

29apr00
07-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Welcome back!! Cant wait to hear all about your trip!!

Donald'sGirl
07-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Ok so I finally have time to update you with our trip this weeknd! It has been so crazy around here I need another vacation! :lmao: So, here goes:

DS(Taylor) and I arrive on Thursday about 12:30 to Allstar Music. We are trying the new family suites and man do they have a lot of room! It was so much better than the regular rooms. Anyway our room is not ready yet so we head to Downtown Disney for shopping and dinner. When our room is finally ready we hit the pool. Here is a pic waiting for the bus:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_0952-1.jpg

Taylor tried on the birthday hat since it was his birthday and I tried on the bride ears :bride: :
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_0955-1.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_0956-1.jpg

DF(Craig) finally arrives with the rental car around 11pm.

The next day is E-pics with Randy!!! :cool1: We slept in because we were heading to MK after the photo shoot and we knew we would be there until 1 when the park closes. So, we headed off to the Poly around 12:30 to meet Randy at 1. Randy is so awesome. He was so easy to work with! Craig and I are not used to having our pictures done professionally but everything went well. We just followed Randy's lead. All I knew is I wanted our pictures taken on the beach. The only downside is it was SO SO HOT!!! :headache: We were sweating like crazy and I can't even think of what my hair will look like in the pictures! :confused3 I had straightened my hair and in the humidity it curls right up. Hopefully they will turn out all right. Has anyone else have this problem and how did your pictures turn out? Anyway getting close to the end of the shoot Taylor picked up my camara and started taking some pictures behind Randy and copying him! It was so cute!!:rotfl: :cutie: Randy took a couple of shots of him along the way, it was cool! Here are some of the shots Taylor took:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_0976-1.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_0986-1.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_0978-1.jpg
My face is really red from being outside in this picture
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1000-1.jpg
Not sure what Craig was laughing at but probably Taylor..
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1008-1.jpg

to be continued..site visit up next

lov2b@disney
07-10-2008, 07:07 AM
your son did a great job with the pictures! Looking forward to hearing more-

padisneyfour
07-10-2008, 07:27 AM
Hey the pictures your son took look great I can't wait to see the ones randy took! looking forward to hearing all about your trip....:goodvibes

disneychickforever
07-10-2008, 08:49 AM
Wow Taylor is a mini-Randy! They are awesome pictures :)

What'd Randy say about his mini-me?

You and your DF look amazing in Taylor's pictures :) I can't wait to hear more.

Donald'sGirl
07-10-2008, 09:07 AM
your son did a great job with the pictures! Looking forward to hearing more-

Thanks! I will post more tonight..

Hey the pictures your son took look great I can't wait to see the ones randy took! looking forward to hearing all about your trip....:goodvibes

Me too!

Wow Taylor is a mini-Randy! They are awesome pictures :)

What'd Randy say about his mini-me?

You and your DF look amazing in Taylor's pictures :) I can't wait to hear more.

Thanks! He was so funny at one point he told Taylor to tell us to kiss so Taylor yelled across the dock "KISS!" It was too funny! :lmao:

Donald'sGirl
07-12-2008, 02:24 PM
After the pictures we took the Monorail over to MK for the day and the 4th of July Fireworks. Those were indescribable!! They were so beautiful and 360 degrees around the park and with the music! It brought tears to my eyes! (Yes I am such a sap!) We had dinner at Tony’s and they provided a little Disney magic for Taylor for his birthday::bday:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1027.jpg

He was so excited! We took all the mickey confetti to bring home for our scrapbook. Taylor got a ton of autographs but this was our favorite of the day! Mr. Smeed was so funny. I told Craig and Taylor to get in the picture and I was about to take the picture and he pointed at me, walked over to me, took my camera and put me into the picture. It was so funny! This is the picture he took:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1038.jpg
Then one of the CM’s took this picture after he joined us:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1039.jpg

We got back to our room around 1am and we set the alarm for 6am for our site visit with Diane the next day…well later that morning.

So, we got to Franc’s a little late (what can you expect on 5 hours of sleep) but we were only 15 min late which I think is pretty good! We sat down with Diane for about and hour and half to go all the details of the where, when and how. She gave us a ton of information and answered all our questions! She was so good! Thanks Diane!! :thanks: So, Diane went to get the car for us to take over to the CG after looking at the WP so Craig and I looked around Franc’s and OMG what a ton of awesome stuff in there!! Next, we went into the WP to look around. It was so much “smaller” or better yet intimate than all the pictures I had seen. I thought it was going to huge and it really isn’t…well it’s big but cozy if you know what I mean. We took a couple of pictures of the view, bride and groom rooms:
(Diane is in the bottom right hand corner of this picture)
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1082-1.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1073.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1074.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1080.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1081.jpg

We then went over to CG to look at the Napa Room. Here are the pictures I took of the room and view. You will have to excuse the pinball machines apparently there was some convention or party in there the night before.
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1085.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1086.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1083.jpg

Diane also took us to see Whitehall since we didn’t have a backup option and she thought this might work for what we are looking for. Here are some pictures we took:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1088.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1089.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1090.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1091.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1092.jpg

Whitehall is beautiful but we love the Napa Room more. Well after that we said our goodbyes to Diane and we walked over to the GF to see if we could look at a room. We wanted to see one of the rooms on the concierge level because that is where we are hoping to stay during our honeymoon or part of it. They were all booked so we headed back to ASM to get some lunch and then meet up with DVC rep who was going to take us to Saratoga for a tour. Before we went to lunch we stopped by the room and this was waiting for us:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1095-1.jpg

Taylor was so excited it was a birthday wish from Mickey and Minnie. It was a signed photograph and a balloon! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

So, the DVC van picked us up at 1pm and took us over to Saratoga for a tour of those villas and the new AK villas. Mario our rep, who is so nice, gave us all the details and took us on the tour. The new AK villa’s are gorgeous!!!! Well, we went home to think about it and….. we decided to become members! We are now a proud member of the DVC!!! :cool1: :banana: It is so fantastic!! We are going to use our points for our honeymoon next year and the bonus points they gave us we are using for our planning session!!! :dance3: So, fabulous! We had to rush back to get changed for dinner at 5:30 for the Spirit of Aloha show at the Poly for Taylor’s birthday and then we went golfing at SummerWinter Land after. (Taylor and I tied for first!!)

Donald'sGirl
07-12-2008, 02:29 PM
The next day we went to HS (MGM) for the day! This was my first visit back to the park since the year it opened, Taylor’s very first visit and Craig’s first visit in quite awhile. We had a great time although there were moments of whininess. I think the sleep deprivation was catching up to us and it was so hot that day and the lines were sooooo long. However, we did do the new Toy Story Ride, Tower of Terror and the Muppets Ride which we our most important rides we wanted to do. Taylor also got pulled into the Pixar parade. It was so cute, here are some pics::cutie:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1176.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1175.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/DisneyWorld%20July%203-7/IMG_1174.jpg

We got dinner and watched Fantasmic! and then headed back to the hotel. The show was awesome! :woohoo: I must say out of all three this one is my favorite with Wishes being an extremely close second. We got back to the hotel about 11 and we were exhausted and we were leaving the next day and I still had to pack us all up! So, I didn’t get to bed until about 12:30am. Also, before we left the next afternoon we were going to Ohana’s for the character breakfast at 8:10am and then going to DVC to do the paperwork! No rest for the weary on this trip! :upsidedow

Our last day arrives and we are exhausted but we get the car packed up and we are on our way to the Poly for the character breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto. We ducked out a little early after we got Mickey and Lilo’s autograph and picture so that we could get to our appointment with Mario. Taylor had already gotten Pluto and Stitch’s at MK on Friday. We met up with Mario to sign all the paperwork and we ran late so it was a rush for the airport for Taylor and I to catch our 2pm flight. :moped: :drive: We got to the airport at 12:30pm and Craig dropped us of since his flight was later and her returned the rental car. Taylor and I breezed through check in and security (that was a first!) and we went to have lunch. Craig found us about a 45 mins later for a last goodbye and we were on our way home. :sad1:

29apr00
07-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Looks like you had a great trip!! Can't wait to see your Epics from Randy!!

The Napa room looks so wonderful, espically with that beautiful view!! I love it!!

Now....let's see that STD!!! ;)

Donald'sGirl
07-21-2008, 12:22 PM
I know I haven't posted in awhile about the status of my planning (bad disbride)so here goes:

We have tentatively booked Stan for our videography! (We are doing the wonderful package that Stan and Randy are beginning in 2009!) We will have final confirmation once our contract is signed in December.

BM (Karen) and I went and ordered her dress yesterday!! (I need to upload the pic). We also looked for flower girl dresses for her daughters', my flower girls, for the wedding but we aren't going to order until next year. They are going to change so much over the next year and half I would be crazy to get them now but here is the picture of the dress we like (the one on the left):

http://www.davidsbridal.com/flowergirl_detail.jsp?stid=2847&prodgroup=11

I have started a template of our STD's in MS Publisher for the magnet part of it but I still have to make the RSVP card and an actual template of what is going to be sent yet. :rolleyes1 That is on my to-do-list for this weekend and I will post after it is done.

I called about the status of my dress and it is back ordered so it won't be in until October!!! :scared1: I am so glad I ordered it early...way early!

Still waiting on E-pics from Randy but hopefully soon!!

I guess I don't have that much more yet.

pink_tink8i8
07-21-2008, 12:44 PM
OHH....please share: what does the "wonderful package" consist of? I'm thinking of using Randy and Stan too!

Those flower girl dresses are so cute!!!! Can't wait to see what std you come up with!

Donald'sGirl
07-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Looks like you had a great trip!! Can't wait to see your Epics from Randy!!

The Napa room looks so wonderful, espically with that beautiful view!! I love it!!

Now....let's see that STD!!! ;)

Thank you! I promise I will let everyone see it as soon as I am done. I am really excited about it. :yay:

OHH....please share: what does the "wonderful package" consist of? I'm thinking of using Randy and Stan too!

Those flower girl dresses are so cute!!!! Can't wait to see what std you come up with!

Here is the thread that led me to it:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1882109

or here is the link directly to Stan's website where it is posted in pdf:
http://www.stvsvideo.com/photovideopackages/photovideopackages.html
username: blu-ray password: magic
HTH!!

Donald'sGirl
07-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Ok here is a sneak peak of what the two possible save the date magnets are going to look like. Let me know which you like better!!

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Save%20the%20Date/SavetheDateExample2.jpg

or

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Save%20the%20Date/SavetheDateExample5.jpg

disneygal922
07-22-2008, 11:15 AM
I like the second one! It seems to flow a little better for me. :goodvibes

29apr00
07-22-2008, 12:08 PM
I like the purple one!!

Donald'sGirl
07-22-2008, 02:00 PM
I like the second one! It seems to flow a little better for me. :goodvibes

I like the purple one!!

Thanks girls! Except it only helps a little since you both like different ones so I am still torn!! :rotfl: :lmao:

Donald'sGirl
07-25-2008, 02:44 PM
I just got a call from Linda (of Randy and Linda) and she is mailing me my pictures today!!!! :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

I am so excited!! I can't wait to see them! As soon as I get them I will post the pics!!

Lynn5700
07-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Aww you must be so excited!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics!! Randy is amazing,I'm sure you will be happy with your pictures :)

Donald'sGirl
07-26-2008, 10:26 PM
Aww you must be so excited!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics!! Randy is amazing,I'm sure you will be happy with your pictures :)

Thanks Lynn!! I am dying to see them! I think I check his website at least twice a day to see if they are posted there! :rotfl2:

december14disney
07-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Oh my god Laura post AS SOON as they are there. Im Dying!!!!!:eek:

padisneyfour
07-27-2008, 10:37 AM
can hardly wait to see some pics! I plan on using randy too!:goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
07-27-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh my god Laura post AS SOON as they are there. Im Dying!!!!!:eek:

Just checked again today and not yet. :headache:

can hardly wait to see some pics! I plan on using randy too!:goodvibes

He is so fantastic, you are going to love him!!

Stay tuned...

blondie7
07-27-2008, 03:59 PM
I vote for the purple one too. I also can't wait to see your pics. Congrats on your wedding.

DisneyMissy318
07-28-2008, 10:29 AM
Okay - I am such the lurker over here on the wedding boards! I love the engagement your DF planned - it must be wonderful to have a romantic guy - alas... You guys will be sharing our Anniversary! We were married 12/14/96 - that caught my eye!

Anyway... love, love, love your dress - and the BM dress - they go together beautifully!

I like the purple STD - compliments your colors and gives a little sneak peek of what your guests are in store for! I've seen other STD's that include just one line regarding the location - like Walt Disney World's Wedding Pavillion - (unless all of your guests that will be getting the STD's know that already.)

Can't wait to hear more!

Donald'sGirl
07-28-2008, 10:40 AM
I vote for the purple one too. I also can't wait to see your pics. Congrats on your wedding.

Thank you! We did finally decide to go with the purple one this past weekend. We are now waiting for the paper to come in and I am going to make up a template and I post as soon as I am done.

Okay - I am such the lurker over here on the wedding boards! I love the engagement your DF planned - it must be wonderful to have a romantic guy - alas... You guys will be sharing our Anniversary! We were married 12/14/96 - that caught my eye!

Anyway... love, love, love your dress - and the BM dress - they go together beautifully!

I like the purple STD - compliments your colors and gives a little sneak peek of what your guests are in store for! I've seen other STD's that include just one line regarding the location - like Walt Disney World's Wedding Pavillion - (unless all of your guests that will be getting the STD's know that already.)

Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! That is so cool that we will share the same anniversary. There is also another bride planning her wedding for the exact same date as well! We are getting married the same date just different times! Thanks for the tip on the STD's.

Donald'sGirl
07-30-2008, 07:21 PM
I GOT MY E-PICS FROM RANDY TODAY!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

I am uploading now and will post as soon as I can!!

december14disney
07-30-2008, 09:00 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald'sGirl
07-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Ok here they are!! Randy took 388 pictures!!! Here are the best ones that I love!

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures004.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures012.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures014.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures023.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures024.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures025.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures062.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures092.jpg

more coming...

Donald'sGirl
07-30-2008, 09:37 PM
more pictures..

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures094.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures095.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures099.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures100.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures106.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures128.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures173.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures186.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures189.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures194.jpg

Donald'sGirl
07-30-2008, 09:38 PM
and more..
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures227.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures289.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures291.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures297.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures308.jpg

and I can't resist here is a few of my baby:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures313.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Engagement%20Pictures/LauraCraigEngagementPictures257.jpg

There is so many more but these are my favs! I am going to use them to make our guest book for the wedding. I can't wait...another project! :rotfl:

Donald'sGirl
07-30-2008, 09:40 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: You are too funny!

padisneyfour
07-30-2008, 09:51 PM
they look great! I really like the one on the swing, in front of the water and by the pier!:goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
08-04-2008, 03:45 PM
they look great! I really like the one on the swing, in front of the water and by the pier!:goodvibes

Thank you! I love the one on the swing! It is quickly becoming my favorite picture!

Donald'sGirl
08-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Just a quick update:

I were surfing the internet and saw a pair of rings that another disbride had bought and showed DF her DF's ring and he loved it. So, he asked me to ask her where she got it and then "Do you want to go look for rings?" Well of course I said YES!

So, off we went to the mall to Kay's Jewerlers so he could try that ring on. He found it and loves it! Well I started looking at ones for me and I fell in love with one and since they were having a sale we bought them!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

We had to order a smaller size for DF and mine needed to be ordered in white gold so we should have them in about 2 weeks! :yay:

One more thing to check off my ever growing list!

padisneyfour
08-04-2008, 04:07 PM
congrats on finding your rings- that is a big to DO.... When we bought ours years ago now we bought them as a trio set. Dh has since lost his and right around our 15th anniversary the diamond fell out of my e ring( I never thought I would find it, but low and behold it had fallen out in my car and was laying on the floor beside the seat belt. Needless to say I was thrilled( I couldn't believe it when I saw it) and went to Kays and they reset the stone. Sorry about the ramble but I was very pleased with Kays, probably had more to do with finding the stone though...:goodvibes We haven't really decided about rings for our VR yet....Didn't mean to pirate: your pj

Donald'sGirl
08-04-2008, 04:11 PM
congrats on finding your rings- that is a big to DO.... When we bought ours years ago now we bought them as a trio set. Dh has since lost his and right around our 15th anniversary the diamond fell out of my e ring( I never thought I would find it, but low and behold it had fallen out in my car and was laying on the floor beside the seat belt. Needless to say I was thrilled( I couldn't believe it when I saw it) when I found it and went to Kays and they reset the stone. Sorry about the ramble but I was very pleased with Kays, probably had more to do with finding the stone though...:goodvibes We haven't really decided about rings for our VR yet....Didn't mean to pirate: your pj

Thanks and no problem! I am always glad to hear good stories about the store I am having my rings done at!

Lynn5700
08-04-2008, 04:17 PM
YAY for finding the rings!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Epics :)

Donald'sGirl
08-04-2008, 04:31 PM
YAY for finding the rings!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Epics :)

Thanks Lynn!!

DisneyBrideToni
08-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Congrats on finding your rings! That is like the best feeling to see those rings it makes it feel more real that you are getting married!! :cool1:

Donald'sGirl
08-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Thanks Toni! I agree it does.

disneychickforever
08-05-2008, 12:33 PM
The epics turned out great! So did the STDs. :)

Congrats on picking out your rings, I can't wait to see a picture of them!

Donald'sGirl
08-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Quick Update

Randy just posted my e-pics online! :dance3:

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=4001334

december14disney
08-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Quick Update

Randy just posted my e-pics online! :dance3:

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=4001334

Those look great!!!!!! We are going on a trip to dis dec 12-18 of this year and doing our e pics then with roots i cant wait!

Donald'sGirl
08-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Thanks Katie!! Oh you will so enjoy having your pictures done and if you do them on a beach it won't be so hot doing them like we had!

IndyBride
08-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Your pics are beautiful!!! I LOVE the one on the bridge that was photoshopped. It was so pretty!

bridetobe789
08-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Hey I just wanted to say I LOVE your epics especially the black and white ones ! They did a great job on those ! Sounds like you have some great ideas for the wedding! Can't wait to hear more! :cool1:

Donald'sGirl
08-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Your pics are beautiful!!! I LOVE the one on the bridge that was photoshopped. It was so pretty!

Thanks Val!! My favorites are the photoshopped ones and the B&W's.

Hey I just wanted to say I LOVE your epics especially the black and white ones ! They did a great job on those ! Sounds like you have some great ideas for the wedding! Can't wait to hear more! :cool1:

Aww..Thank you! Stay tuned for more, I have a lot of DIY projects in the works!

Rebclay
08-13-2008, 06:22 PM
I just discovered your pj. Your pics are amazing and you too look so cute together. I can't wait to read more.

keenercam
08-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Your pix are wonderful! I think the 4th one is especially wonderful. Your smile is :love: How ever will you choose? Congrats on finding your rings! :woohoo:

ClemsonGirl
08-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Hi Laura! I love what you have planned so far! Your e-pics turned out gorgeous!! I am considering using Randy for e-pics this winter. We already have him booked for our wedding though! :) Looking forward to reading more... :goodvibes

keenercam
08-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Hey, Laura! I didnt' get a chance to check out the pix online, but I think you need to post the ones Randy took of your son taking pix of you. :goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
08-17-2008, 09:21 AM
I just discovered your pj. Your pics are amazing and you too look so cute together. I can't wait to read more.

Aww..Thank you!

Your pix are wonderful! I think the 4th one is especially wonderful. Your smile is :love: How ever will you choose? Congrats on finding your rings! :woohoo:

I still haven't figured that out! LOL! It is so hard! Thanks!

Hi Laura! I love what you have planned so far! Your e-pics turned out gorgeous!! I am considering using Randy for e-pics this winter. We already have him booked for our wedding though! :) Looking forward to reading more... :goodvibes

Thanks! You are going to love him, he is the best!!

Hey, Laura! I didnt' get a chance to check out the pix online, but I think you need to post the ones Randy took of your son taking pix of you. :goodvibes

The pics my son took when he was following Randy are on pg 3. Enjoy!

figmentfan814
08-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Somehow I totally missed your e-pictures from Randy. They turned out great, it definitely brought back a lot of memories from our shoot last year. I love some of the photoshopped pictures and the ones inside the Polynesian at the end are really cool too!

Keira1387
08-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Love the E-Pics!!!!!:goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
08-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Somehow I totally missed your e-pictures from Randy. They turned out great, it definitely brought back a lot of memories from our shoot last year. I love some of the photoshopped pictures and the ones inside the Polynesian at the end are really cool too!

Love the E-Pics!!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks girls!!! :)

Donald'sGirl
08-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Well DF and I had a very productive weekend we bought a lot of things for the wedding! We found the gifts for my MOH and BM, tee shirts for the kids and DF and I, my wedding shoes and stuff for the "bear" necessities bag that will go in the welcome bag. Not only our wedding rings came in so I picked them up tonight as well. Here are the pics:

Wedding Shoes:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1313.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1315.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1316.jpg

MOH gift:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1322.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1323.jpg

BM gift (I am going to get a charm braclet to go with it):
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1321.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1319.jpg

"Bear" Necessities purchases: (mini first aid kits and Motrin - 1 pkg per bag): I got them at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are having a huge sale on travel items. The first aid kits cost $.99 each and the motrin $1.29 (has 3 individual packs in each box).
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1309.jpg

padisneyfour
08-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Laura, those are very pretty shoes! the MOH and BM gift are beautiful.... I plan on using the same first aid kits in our bear necessities pack....congrats on having your rings! YEAH!:goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
08-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Tee Shirts:
2 Flower Girls (Rachael - Tink and Kaitlyn - Princesses)
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1325.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1327.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1328.jpg

Ringbearer and my DS:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1329.jpg

Me and DF:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1330.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1331.jpg

Our Wedding Rings:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1332.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1339.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1340.jpg
Mine with my e-ring:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1342.jpg

Well that's it for now. I am so happy we are getting things done. Now I really need to start on my DIY projects.

DecemberBride
08-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Love the shoes, Laura!!!!!!

I got those same supplies this weekend at BB&B... lol:goodvibes

OMG, I loooove that Mickey shirt for DS! Where did you find it?

Donald'sGirl
08-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Love the shoes, Laura!!!!!!

I got those same supplies this weekend at BB&B... lol:goodvibes

OMG, I loooove that Mickey shirt for DS! Where did you find it?

Thanks! I bought all the shirts at the Disney store for $5 each!!! I was so excited when I saw them. I think the sale is still going on if you go.

DecemberBride
08-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Thanks! I bought all the shirts at the Disney store for $5 each!!! I was so excited when I saw them. I think the sale is still going on if you go.

thank you!!!!!!

Donald'sGirl
08-20-2008, 10:57 PM
your welcome!

29apr00
08-21-2008, 08:16 AM
Love all the shirts, and the shoes are adorable!! I saw that shirt sale, didn't even dawn on me to get stuff for the trip. :headache: Oh well, I'm sure they will have another sale in the next 16 months! :lmao:

What, no L&tT T-shirts??? ;)

29apr00
08-21-2008, 08:21 AM
Love all the shirts, and the shoes are adorable!! I saw that shirt sale, didn't even dawn on me to get stuff for the trip. :headache: Oh well, I'm sure they will have another sale in the next 16 months! :lmao:

pjstevens
08-21-2008, 09:18 AM
Laura,

LOVE the shoes, they are so pretty! Also, your rings are so nice. Love all the t's you got. You are really moving along now!

Donald'sGirl
08-21-2008, 11:00 AM
Laura, those are very pretty shoes! the MOH and BM gift are beautiful.... I plan on using the same first aid kits in our bear necessities pack....congrats on having your rings! YEAH!:goodvibes

Thank you! I couldn't belive it when I saw them and only $35!!! :cool1:

Oh no, there will definitly be L&TT shirts! We are making the custom ones on disney.com with L&TT that will say bride and groom. I actually need to order those today.

Laura,

LOVE the shoes, they are so pretty! Also, your rings are so nice. Love all the t's you got. You are really moving along now!

Thanks!! I know its so exciting!

figmentfan814
08-21-2008, 11:18 AM
You got a great deal on the first aid kits for your bare necessities bags. We had to buy all of our items separately (bandaids, etc.) since the kits never went on sale anywhere. I was surprsied too at how many people used these that week. It was definitely money well spent!

keenercam
08-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Wow, Laura, you are getting so much done! LOVE the shoes!! I should check our BB&B to see if they have anything else we need. I have a ton of 20% off coupons and $5 off $15, I think. That would be an awesome bargain. The tee shirts are so cute and the MoH and BM gifts are really nice. Your wedding band looks awesome with your engagement ring! Very BLING-Y! :)

Donald'sGirl
08-21-2008, 06:42 PM
You got a great deal on the first aid kits for your bare necessities bags. We had to buy all of our items separately (bandaids, etc.) since the kits never went on sale anywhere. I was surprsied too at how many people used these that week. It was definitely money well spent!

Oh that is so good to hear! I don't want to go overboard but this saves me from like what you had to do and buy everything seperatly.

Wow, Laura, you are getting so much done! LOVE the shoes!! I should check our BB&B to see if they have anything else we need. I have a ton of 20% off coupons and $5 off $15, I think. That would be an awesome bargain. The tee shirts are so cute and the MoH and BM gifts are really nice. Your wedding band looks awesome with your engagement ring! Very BLING-Y! :)

Thanks! BB&B has a ton of stuff! Anything that you would ever thing of its there! :rotfl: "Very BLING-Y" Thanks! although I wasn't going for it, it does sort of look that way huh? :rotfl2:

DisneyBrideToni
08-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Wow those first aid kits are great and what a deal!!!!

Your shoes are so pretty! I love them. Actually everything looks great!!! Your ring is very similar to mine. My ring also has that little curve to it.

Donald'sGirl
08-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Wow those first aid kits are great and what a deal!!!!

Your shoes are so pretty! I love them. Actually everything looks great!!! Your ring is very similar to mine. My ring also has that little curve to it.

Thanks Toni!! When I looked at the channel rings it just didn't look right with the ring but as soon as I tried the one with the curve I knew it was the one!

Donald'sGirl
09-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Quick Update:

I got my garter in that I bought off of Ebay! I love it, it is so cute! I hope DF will love it when he finally sees it!

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/Garter3.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/Garter1.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/Garter2.jpg

I just ordered a ton more stuff, when I get it in I will post more pics!

mindy5648
09-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Your Garter is SO cute!!!! I love your PJ so far ... I cant wait to read more:banana:

Donald'sGirl
09-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Your Garter is SO cute!!!! I love your PJ so far ... I cant wait to read more:banana:

Awww..thank you!

Donald'sGirl
09-06-2008, 11:10 AM
So I have been working on my blurb guestbook and here is the template I have come up with. I would love to hear your opinions on it.

Front Cover:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1381.jpg

Title Page
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1365.jpg

Copyright Page
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1366.jpg

Page 4-5
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1367.jpg

Page 6-7
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1368.jpg

Page 8-9
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1369.jpg

Page 10-11
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1370.jpg

Page 12-13
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1371.jpg

Page 14-15
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1372.jpg

Page 16-17
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1374.jpg

Page 18-19
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1376.jpg

Page 20-21
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1377.jpg

Page 22-23
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1378.jpg

Page 24-25
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1379.jpg

Back Cover
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1380.jpg

padisneyfour
09-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Laura, I looks great I still really like that picture of you both on the swing..... It will be a awesome guest book and a wonderful way to share your beautiful pictures with all your guests.....:goodvibes

linzwylie
09-06-2008, 11:43 AM
That looks fantastic ! What a great job youv'e done.

Those books are just great, I love them :cool1:

Linz xxx :)

Donald'sGirl
09-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Laura, I looks great I still really like that picture of you both on the swing..... It will be a awesome guest book and a wonderful way to share your beautiful pictures with all your guests.....:goodvibes

Aww..thank you.

That looks fantastic ! What a great job youv'e done.

Those books are just great, I love them :cool1:

Linz xxx :)

Thanks Linz!! I really enjoyed making this one! After seeing Carrie's for her reception I want to do one for that as well. I might also do something similar for my grandmothers for Christmas.

Donald'sGirl
09-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Well I have been busy this weekend. Other than getting the book done I got second project done today (bride/groom hats) and I got a bunch of items in that I had ordered online this week and I finally I just picked up a few things tonight on a shopping trip to Michaels with my BM (Karen). :banana:

Mickey Puncher (the gigantic one) for various things:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1394.jpg

Sachet Organza Bags for Petal toss (2 ivory and I need to get 2 lavender):
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1393.jpg

Embrodied Hankys from a woman on Ebay:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1392.jpg
out of the package
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1388.jpg
closeup of image
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1389.jpg
our names and date
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1390.jpg
closeup
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1391.jpg

Zazzle stamps for STD's:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1386.jpg

Here is my finished my second project of the day - our bride/groom hats (like what Carrie (lurkyloo) made:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1382.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1383.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_1384.jpg

The bride hat was trickier than I was expecting but I think it came out ok. I will take pictures of Craig and I in them the next time he comes home which unfortuantely won't be until Christmas but its ok I go see him in 1 month!! :dance:

MegKate
09-07-2008, 06:05 PM
I had to butt into your thread when I saw you were from Westford. I lived in Worcester my entire life until moving up here 2.5 years ago. I went to UMASS-Lowell for a year and my b.f and I would go to Chilis in Westford all the time. And then I'm reading your PJ and someone brings up Drum Hill, where I used to work!! I am convinced this is a small world! :goodvibes

But anyodd, I completely love your dress. It's giving me second thoughts about mine - yours is so classically beautiful! I love the lace... hmm... :)

And you're so far ahead of me! :eek: Eek! I now know I've got to move my cute little butt and get it in gear!

I enjoyed reading your PJ - and will be reading more along the way :surfweb:

Donald'sGirl
09-07-2008, 07:21 PM
I had to butt into your thread when I saw you were from Westford. I lived in Worcester my entire life until moving up here 2.5 years ago. I went to UMASS-Lowell for a year and my b.f and I would go to Chilis in Westford all the time. And then I'm reading your PJ and someone brings up Drum Hill, where I used to work!! I am convinced this is a small world! :goodvibes

But anyodd, I completely love your dress. It's giving me second thoughts about mine - yours is so classically beautiful! I love the lace... hmm... :)

And you're so far ahead of me! :eek: Eek! I now know I've got to move my cute little butt and get it in gear!

I enjoyed reading your PJ - and will be reading more along the way :surfweb:

Oh that is so cool! I love meeting people who live near me that is also doing a Disney wedding!! I graduated from UMass - Lowell in 2000!

Thank you for the sweet comments on my dress! I so love it and I still have so far to go to our wedding before I can wear it.

I am a little bit compulsive with planning! :rotfl2: I love to do it and I am doing a ton of DIY projects so I decided to start early. Don't worry you have plenty of time.

padisneyfour
09-07-2008, 07:38 PM
They look great1 You did a fantastic job on them- congrats. The hankies are very pretty too. I like the carriage design!:goodvibes

Lynn5700
09-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Laura your Blurb book is going to be beautiful!!! You are adorable.

The garter is so cute and so is everything else!!

Donald'sGirl
09-08-2008, 08:16 AM
They look great1 You did a fantastic job on them- congrats. The hankies are very pretty too. I like the carriage design!:goodvibes

Thanks! I couldn't believe it when I saw them, all I could think is how perfect they were going to be for the mom's and my two grandmothers since they all carry one almost daily.

Laura your Blurb book is going to be beautiful!!! You are adorable.

The garter is so cute and so is everything else!!

Thanks Lynn, you are so sweet!! :cutie:

Donald'sGirl
09-16-2008, 10:26 PM
I got my Blurb guestbook!!! I love it! It came out fantastic -IMHO! :rotfl: I also found my aisle runner that I am going to personalize! So here is the aisle runner I just bought:

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/2/8/6/1/0/webimg/161736683_tp.jpg

and here is my blurb book (sorry the pictures are a little dark):
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1409.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1410.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1411.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1412.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1413.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1414.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1415.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1416.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1417.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1418.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1419.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1420.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1421.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1422.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1423.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Blurb%20Guestbook/IMG_1424.jpg

DisneyBrideToni
09-17-2008, 12:44 AM
:goodvibes Oh you blurb book is great!!!!!!! I love the aisle runner too. The hearts are really cute!!

ClemsonGirl
09-17-2008, 01:01 AM
Wow your blurb book turned out amazing!! I love it! :goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
09-17-2008, 08:04 AM
:goodvibes Oh you blurb book is great!!!!!!! I love the aisle runner too. The hearts are really cute!!

Wow your blurb book turned out amazing!! I love it! :goodvibes

Thanks Girls!! I am so happy with it I am trying to think of anything to do another one!! :rotfl:

Cosi Bella
09-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Laura, the guest book looks great!!! :thumbsup2 I am trying to think of an excuse to make one... maybe the pics from my engagement party :)

keenercam
09-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Laura -- You did a great job on your guest book. It came out great! :thumbsup2 LOVE the pattern on the aisle runner! The handkerchiefs are really sweet and the garter is very cute! Lots of fun pix today. Thank you so much for sharing!

padisneyfour
09-17-2008, 11:04 AM
OH wow your book looks great! congrats on a job well done! I like the runner too with the hearts, good luck with your personalization project on it. That is a really cool idea!:goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
09-17-2008, 01:36 PM
Laura, the guest book looks great!!! :thumbsup2 I am trying to think of an excuse to make one... maybe the pics from my engagement party :)

Oh that would work! If you get some engagement photos done you could add that to it and it would make a great coffee table book or a guest book like mine!

Laura -- You did a great job on your guest book. It came out great! :thumbsup2 LOVE the pattern on the aisle runner! The handkerchiefs are really sweet and the garter is very cute! Lots of fun pix today. Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you so much!

OH wow your book looks great! congrats on a job well done! I like the runner too with the hearts, good luck with your personalization project on it. That is a really cool idea!:goodvibes

Awww thank you!! I will make sure I post pics of the personalization once I am done with the project. I am so excited to start that project!

MegKate
09-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Oh that is so cool! I love meeting people who live near me that is also doing a Disney wedding!! I graduated from UMass - Lowell in 2000!

Thank you for the sweet comments on my dress! I so love it and I still have so far to go to our wedding before I can wear it.

I am a little bit compulsive with planning! :rotfl2: I love to do it and I am doing a ton of DIY projects so I decided to start early. Don't worry you have plenty of time.

OMG - I went to UMASS from 1999-2000! Small world alert!! :eek: :) We probably tripped over each other at one point on the bus between North and South campus!

I also love the Blurb book! I think I'll be looking into one of those... I'm getting so many ideas from your PJ! How hard exactly were those bride and groom ears. I got this great pink bride baseball hat from Ebay and I'm so nervous at trying to make hats like yours.

Great work on everything! :goodvibes (Still loving the dress!!)

DisneyLover1234
09-18-2008, 12:29 PM
I love your blurb book, it looks great, what size did you get?

Your aisle runner looks so pretty, I am looking into doing one of those myself, but I remember reading somewhere that Disney won't put them down for you
:( I am hoping that is false information though.

Donald'sGirl
09-18-2008, 12:38 PM
OMG - I went to UMASS from 1999-2000! Small world alert!! :eek: :) We probably tripped over each other at one point on the bus between North and South campus!

I also love the Blurb book! I think I'll be looking into one of those... I'm getting so many ideas from your PJ! How hard exactly were those bride and groom ears. I got this great pink bride baseball hat from Ebay and I'm so nervous at trying to make hats like yours.

Great work on everything! :goodvibes (Still loving the dress!!)

Oh that is so funny! I was only on North campus however because I was in the business school but we could have if you were there at any time. It is a small world - Cool! The groom hat was super easy and the bride hat is not as easy but not very difficult. It's tricky becuase you have to first detach it from the headband because they are held on with metal loop and then you have to fit them through the slit in the hat. Because there is not much fabric around the base of the ears its harder to glue it down. Once you do one though the second is easier.

I love your blurb book, it looks great, what size did you get?

Your aisle runner looks so pretty, I am looking into doing one of those myself, but I remember reading somewhere that Disney won't put them down for you
:( I am hoping that is false information though.

Aww Thanks! FYI - Disney doesn't it put it down for you. You have to do that yourself or have someone do it for you. I am going to have one of my friends who is attending the wedding or DF do it since they will be there earlier then I will be.

Lizby
09-18-2008, 06:34 PM
Laura, the Blurb book is beautiful! That will be such a special memento for you to have after your wedding. The hankies are very nice as well and will make great gifts. The hats look great too...I was too chicken to attempt them but you did such a nice job. I can't wait to see how your aisle runner comes out with all of your craftiness fueling you onward!

lurkyloo
09-18-2008, 07:36 PM
Great book! I think the line to sign it will probably back way up because your guests will be taking so long to look at every page! :goodvibes

BaBeeCee14
09-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Laura - your blurb book looks great! I love the wedding ears too! You did a fantasic job on them :thumbsup2. I'm planning to make one for DF because those top hats look so uncomfortable. I'm not really a hat person, so I'm going to stick with the headband.

You're getting married on my birthday! :banana: I can't wait to see more of your plans! :goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
09-19-2008, 10:44 AM
Laura, the Blurb book is beautiful! That will be such a special memento for you to have after your wedding. The hankies are very nice as well and will make great gifts. The hats look great too...I was too chicken to attempt them but you did such a nice job. I can't wait to see how your aisle runner comes out with all of your craftiness fueling you onward!

Thanks Liz!! I can't wait to get started on the aisle runner, it should be such a fun project.

Great book! I think the line to sign it will probably back way up because your guests will be taking so long to look at every page! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: Thanks Carrie! You are so sweet!

Laura - your blurb book looks great! I love the wedding ears too! You did a fantasic job on them :thumbsup2. I'm planning to make one for DF because those top hats look so uncomfortable. I'm not really a hat person, so I'm going to stick with the headband.

You're getting married on my birthday! :banana: I can't wait to see more of your plans! :goodvibes

Thanks! Oh that is so cool! One of my goddaughers who is also one of my flowergirls is turning 7 that day as well! I had to make sure her mom was ok that it was ok for her to be in the wedding on her birthday and she was like "are you crazy of course its ok, what girl wouldn't want to be in Disney for her birthday!". I couldn't argue with her, she's right! :lmao:

Donald'sGirl
10-16-2008, 09:28 AM
Man I have been slacking, I have a ton of updates so here goes:

I got my aisle runner in finally!! It is exactly what I wanted, now it is time to work on my next DIY project by personalizing it!! :woohoo:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/AisleRunner.jpg

I also got my bride and groom shirt but Craig's is too small so I have to exchange it for a bigger one. I will post a pic when I get it back but here is mine!

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/BrideTShirt.jpg

And the best thing of all....I got in Craig's cufflinks!!! They are perfect! I surprised him with them when I went to see him this past weekend. He LOVED them and actually wore them the next day!

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/CuffLinks1.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/CuffLinks2.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/CuffLinks3.jpg

My DM and DD for my birthday bought me the rest of my ornanments that I am giving as favors at the wedding...all 14 of them!!! :banana: It saves like $160!!

Drumroll please......I GOT MY DRESS!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :yay:
So, I went to my parents house to try on and it fits! I have to have the bust take in a little bit and shortened a little as well and it should be perfect. My sister (Janet) came over to lace me up and she did an awesome job the first time and it looked great but I think we tighened it a little to tight because it creased in the front. Janet took pictures for me so here are a few. I tried it on with my veil, tiara and shoes and I completely forgot about my mom's pearls! :rolleyes1 but I held them up to them later and it is going to work out perfectly.

So without futher ado:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0061-1.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0059-1.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0060-1.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0062-1.jpg
closeup of bodice and veil - see how they match! :lol:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0063.jpg
and my sister making me pose silly
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0056-1.jpg

I am so happy with the dress! :love:

Donald'sGirl
10-16-2008, 09:29 AM
Ok so I started looking around for flowers and here is a few that I came up with.

(PS you might recognize some of the pictures :lol: )

I am having an evening candelight ceremony so I want them to have a romantic feel to them so these are some options I came up with. The actually colors will be in the purple and ivory shades.

I want honest opinions, what do you think?

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/BouquetOption1.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/BridalBouquet2.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/BridalBouquet3.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/BridalBouquet4.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/BridalBouquet.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/RoseBouquet.jpg

Sorry some are so big. Oops!

keenercam
10-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Laura -- you look beautiful in your dress! The veil is gorgeous! For the flowers, I really think #1 is the most romantic look, with #4 being next. The others are all beautiful but something about them is a bit more contemporary. Have fun choosing!

disneygal922
10-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Laura ~ you look so beautiful in your dress! As for the flowers, I really like 4, and 6. I'm also doing Purple for my main color but I'm having pink and champagne accents!:goodvibes

padisneyfour
10-16-2008, 11:53 AM
YEAH! your aisle runner is pretty (I like the hearts), your dress and veil and beautiful( I LOVE the detailing- they really do match well)- Laura,you look beautiful in your dress! as for the bouquets, I agree #1 and #4 seem to look the most romantic.... congrats about the ornaments- that was a nice surprise and I like your "lady' Bride shirt too! Can't wait to hear more....:goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
10-16-2008, 09:31 PM
Laura -- you look beautiful in your dress! The veil is gorgeous! For the flowers, I really think #1 is the most romantic look, with #4 being next. The others are all beautiful but something about them is a bit more contemporary. Have fun choosing!

Thank you and thanks for the vote!

Laura ~ you look so beautiful in your dress! As for the flowers, I really like 4, and 6. I'm also doing Purple for my main color but I'm having pink and champagne accents!:goodvibes

Thanks! I love the purples and there are so many beautiful accent colors you can do with them!

YEAH! your aisle runner is pretty (I like the hearts), your dress and veil and beautiful( I LOVE the detailing- they really do match well)- Laura,you look beautiful in your dress! as for the bouquets, I agree #1 and #4 seem to look the most romantic.... congrats about the ornaments- that was a nice surprise and I like your "lady' Bride shirt too! Can't wait to hear more....:goodvibes

Awww Thank you! You guys are so sweet! Hopefully I will have more soon, I am going to start working on my aisle runner and shirts for my girls this weekend. I am 2 months today away from confirming my date with Disney!! :cool1:

tigger813
10-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Love the dress, Laura!

Aren't the trees around us so beautiful!?!?!? I've been out taking pictures in Littleton and Westford the past couple of days. My parents in NC don't get the colors like we do up here so they want photos!

Where did you get your dress?

Oh, yeah, also love the flowers!

Tracey

trudy88
10-17-2008, 08:17 AM
the dress is just lovely! I can't tell, is it ivory?
I'm not much help on the floral; I like them all. But I think I like the one with the starfish best.
Great planning! Have fun,
trudy <><

29apr00
10-17-2008, 08:24 AM
Love your Aisle Runner! very pretty!

And the shirt is so cute!

You know i like flowers #2 and #5!

Donald'sGirl
10-17-2008, 01:38 PM
Love the dress, Laura!

Aren't the trees around us so beautiful!?!?!? I've been out taking pictures in Littleton and Westford the past couple of days. My parents in NC don't get the colors like we do up here so they want photos!

Where did you get your dress?

Oh, yeah, also love the flowers!

Tracey

Thanks Tracey! The trees are georgous right now! I love the look of fall but not the cold we are having in the mornings! Brrrrrrr...I got my dress in Watertown at a shop called New Look Bridal.

the dress is just lovely! I can't tell, is it ivory?
I'm not much help on the floral; I like them all. But I think I like the one with the starfish best.
Great planning! Have fun,
trudy <><

Thank you Trudy! Yes the dress is ivory with platnium in the lace. #5 is one of my favorites too!

Love your Aisle Runner! very pretty!

And the shirt is so cute!

You know i like flowers #2 and #5!

Thanks Jen!! I love the aisle runner and when I was in VA this past weekend I finally found a ringbearer's pillow for $20 and it has the exact same design!!! I need to post pics but I left in in VA cause I didn't have any room in my suitcase to bring it home. :sad2: Craig is bringing it home when he comes home for Thanksgiving and I will post it then.

MegKate
10-17-2008, 02:26 PM
BEAUTIFUL BRIDE ALERT!!!:bride: Laura, you look awesome in that dress!!

And I vote on #3 and #5 :)

farjojo
10-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Your dress is beautiful, the beading is exquisite. Love all of your flower choices...I like #'s 3, 5, and 6....sorry thats not a great help really is it? :laughing:

Donald'sGirl
10-17-2008, 02:37 PM
BEAUTIFUL BRIDE ALERT!!!:bride: Laura, you look awesome in that dress!!

And I vote on #3 and #5 :)

Aww you are too sweet, Thank you!

Your dress is beautiful, the beading is exquisite. Love all of your flower choices...I like #'s 3, 5, and 6....sorry thats not a great help really is it? :laughing:

Thank you! Of course it is a help! I think I have finally decided on doing a combination of #2 & #5 but with the coloring of #4, if that makes any sense..:lmao:

ClemsonGirl
10-18-2008, 10:59 PM
Congrats on getting your dress!!! It looks amazing on you!! :goodvibes I really love the flower choices #1 and #6. They would be so gorgeous in your colors!! :thumbsup2

Donald'sGirl
10-19-2008, 08:53 AM
Congrats on getting your dress!!! It looks amazing on you!! :goodvibes I really love the flower choices #1 and #6. They would be so gorgeous in your colors!! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I love my dress so much!

bridetobe789
10-19-2008, 05:51 PM
I love the detailing on the back of the dress you look gorgeous!! I am in love with the second bouquet as well where did you find that pic?!

Donald'sGirl
10-19-2008, 07:58 PM
I love the detailing on the back of the dress you look gorgeous!! I am in love with the second bouquet as well where did you find that pic?!

Aww Thank you! I don't remember the website, I do remember it was a website of a florist in HI or the Keys or something. I think I was googling orchid bridal bouquets. I wish I had written it down. Sorry!

IndyBride
10-20-2008, 12:50 AM
Hey Laura, I vote for number 5! I think it is so pretty! The muted colors would look great with your dress!!

Goldeelox9
10-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Girl you look AWESOME! I love your dress! LOVE IT!

I vote for flowers No. 1. That is the picture I sent to my florist....LOL

Donald'sGirl
10-20-2008, 02:27 PM
Hey Laura, I vote for number 5! I think it is so pretty! The muted colors would look great with your dress!!

Thanks Val! That is one of my favorites!

Girl you look AWESOME! I love your dress! LOVE IT!

I vote for flowers No. 1. That is the picture I sent to my florist....LOL

Awww Thanks!!! That is too funny! That was the very first bouquet I found that I loved!

megveg
11-12-2008, 05:39 PM
okay okay okay! you got meee!! I am no on board! I caught your link from Jennifaerie's planning journal and add me o the list of MA/New Englanders! I'm from the Framingham area, and I spend part of my time in Sterling/West Boylston/Worcester because that's my boyfriend and his family's neck of the woods! So I am not to far off!! :)

I absolutely lovelovelove your dress and the L&tT STD's are beautiful! Your e-pics are stunning! I love all the beach shots and the one's of your son are so cute!

I'm so excited to be on board!! :)

CONGRATSSS!!!

tigger813
11-12-2008, 07:15 PM
okay okay okay! you got meee!! I am no on board! I caught your link from Jennifaerie's planning journal and add me o the list of MA/New Englanders! I'm from the Framingham area, and I spend part of my time in Sterling/West Boylston/Worcester because that's my boyfriend and his family's neck of the woods! So I am not to far off!! :)

I absolutely lovelovelove your dress and the L&tT STD's are beautiful! Your e-pics are stunning! I love all the beach shots and the one's of your son are so cute!

CONGRATSSS!!!

Hey Megveg,

I grew up in West Boylston! Live in Littleton, now!

Donald'sGirl
11-12-2008, 07:36 PM

CONGRATSSS!!!

Thanks!! Aren't you the sweetest! That is so cool, another MA girl!! :) Thanks for the compliments, hopefully I will have more to add to my PJ soon but I really can't do more until I get to confirm with Disney in just over a month! I can't wait for that day!! Stay tuned!

padisneyfour
11-12-2008, 08:22 PM
laura, pretty soon you will be able to confirm with disney. how exciting for you- I hope you get your date and venues!:goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
11-13-2008, 09:46 AM
laura, pretty soon you will be able to confirm with disney. how exciting for you- I hope you get your date and venues!:goodvibes

Me too Tammy! It sounds like it from talking with me WC but until she calls and says its booked I will still be a little nervous!:scared:

padisneyfour
11-13-2008, 10:15 AM
I will have my fingers crossed for you!:goodvibes add in alitlle pixiedust: for luck too!:goodvibes

DisneyDmbNut
11-24-2008, 08:06 PM
aww Laura!! You look like a princess!!

I vote for pale flowers..

camara381
11-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Laura you look beautiful in your dress! I love how the veil and detailing match perfectly!! As for the flowers I vote for #1 or 6

Keira1387
11-24-2008, 11:15 PM
You look beautiful in your dress! I love flowers # 6 :thumbsup2

Donald'sGirl
11-25-2008, 01:58 PM
aww Laura!! You look like a princess!!

I vote for pale flowers..

Thanks Betsy!! I feel like a princess in it!

Laura you look beautiful in your dress! I love how the veil and detailing match perfectly!! As for the flowers I vote for #1 or 6

Thank you!! I know I couldn't believe it when he showed it to me! It was everything I was looking for in a veil! :goodvibes

You look beautiful in your dress! I love flowers # 6 :thumbsup2

Thanks Kendra!!

megveg
11-25-2008, 08:41 PM
i LOVE the bouquet with the little starfish in it, it's so cute... I love some of the bouquets ive seen on here with the little beaded mickey heads sooo cute!

Donald'sGirl
11-26-2008, 06:28 PM
i LOVE the bouquet with the little starfish in it, it's so cute... I love some of the bouquets ive seen on here with the little beaded mickey heads sooo cute!

Thanks! That is one of my favorite as well!

padisneyfour
11-26-2008, 06:51 PM
laura , just checking in to see how everything is going. you are getting close to that year mark! how exciting.sending lots of pixie dust your way that everything falls into place! good luck!:goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
11-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Thanks for asking, nothing much going on right now until we can get our date confirmed with Disney in about 2 weeks or so. I can't wait for that to happen!! Then we can really get going!!:cool1:

figmentfan814
12-14-2008, 12:40 AM
I just saw your signature on another post and saw that you're exactly 1 year out today :cool1: I'm assuming you get to call on Monday, so keep us all posted :dance3:

padisneyfour
12-14-2008, 06:25 AM
One year.....:goodvibes good luck!

bridetobe789
12-14-2008, 07:17 PM
:cool1: :cool1: YaY! :cool1: :cool1:

One year mark!!

DisneyDmbNut
12-14-2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks! That is one of my favorite as well!

laura..I think the starfish one is very YOU!!
(i can say this, cause I met you!!):rotfl2:

camara381
12-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Yay for the One Year Mark!!!!

29apr00
12-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Congrats on your call today Laura!!! Pixie Dust that you get your dates!!

Donald'sGirl
12-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Thanks everyone for your congrats! I am so excited we finally are under 1 year!!! :banana: :banana: It seemed like it took forever to get here! :rotfl2:

I called my WC first thing this morning and they are holding a lottery this afternoon and then she is waiting for the written confirmations and she will call me in the morning to let me know if everything is all set!!!! Yipee! I am so excited!!! :cool1: :dance3:

I will keep you all posted!!

Betsy LOL you are too funny! You are right I do love the starfish one just not with the starfish, it won't really go with a Christmas wedding! :rotfl:

Donald'sGirl
12-16-2008, 08:45 AM
I have great news my WC just called and we are officially booked for Dec 14th 2009 at the Wedding Pavilion at 5pm with our reception at the Cali Grill after!!!!! I get my contract in a few hours!!!!

:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

I am so excited!!!!!! I called Craig and he is so relieved, he was more worried then me about getting our date! :rotfl2: He's happy now though!!!

tigger813
12-16-2008, 08:47 AM
I have great news my WC just called and we are officially booked for Dec 14th 2009 at the Wedding Pavilion at 5pm with our reception at the Cali Grill after!!!!! I get my contract in a few hours!!!!

I am so excited!!!!!! I called Craig and he is so relieved, he was more worried then me about getting our date! :rotfl2: He's happy now though!!!

Congrats about getting your date!

How's your area of Westford doing after the storm? We lost power here in Littleton for 57 hours. There are still a few neighbors without power due to wires coming out of their homes. The common in Westford looks so sad!

padisneyfour
12-16-2008, 08:49 AM

:banana: Laura, CONGRATS! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!I am so happy for you!:goodvibes :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

keenercam
12-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Laura - I am SOOOOO happy for you and Craig that you got your date and venue! :woohoo: How sweet that Craig was concerned about it. :lovestruc

MegKate
12-16-2008, 10:15 AM
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Here are the promised "Got the Date" Dancing Bananas!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MyMelody
12-17-2008, 02:29 PM
:cheer2: Laura glad you got your date!! You deserve it! I am so excited for you!! I guess we can see eachother then:cheer2: :woohoo:

Donald'sGirl
12-17-2008, 03:11 PM
Congrats about getting your date!

How's your area of Westford doing after the storm? We lost power here in Littleton for 57 hours. There are still a few neighbors without power due to wires coming out of their homes. The common in Westford looks so sad!

Thank you! I never lost power but all the roads leading through Westford are blocked so I have to circle way around to get anywhere and DS is still out of school! :scared1: Its terrible, I can't believe how much damage there was and still is.

:banana: Laura, CONGRATS! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!I am so happy for you!:goodvibes :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you Tammy! I am so very happy!!

Laura - I am SOOOOO happy for you and Craig that you got your date and venue! :woohoo: How sweet that Craig was concerned about it. :lovestruc

I know, he called me later that afternoon to make sure I wasn't joking! :lmao:

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Here are the promised "Got the Date" Dancing Bananas!!

Thanks Meg!! :banana: :banana:

:cheer2: Laura glad you got your date!! You deserve it! I am so excited for you!! I guess we can see eachother then:cheer2: :woohoo:

Vanessa you know it!!! I want to see you so we can be stressed together!! :rotfl2:

lov2b@disney
12-17-2008, 04:27 PM
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

YEAH LAURA!!!

Donald'sGirl
12-17-2008, 06:08 PM
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

YEAH LAURA!!!

Thanks Sandy!!! I am so excited! It's finally here! I can start to do all those projects I have been holding off on to make sure we securely had the date! :banana:

MyMelody
12-17-2008, 10:27 PM
We will be stressed together :scared1:

Keira1387
12-17-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm so glad you got your date!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

dhay
12-17-2008, 10:45 PM
yay laura!! i am thrilled you got your date!!

29apr00
12-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Yeah Laura!! I'm so glad that you got your date!! Now get working on that to-do list!! :thumbsup2

Donald'sGirl
12-19-2008, 03:31 PM
We will be stressed together :scared1:

:rotfl2:

I'm so glad you got your date!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks Kendra!

yay laura!! i am thrilled you got your date!!

Thank you!!!

Yeah Laura!! I'm so glad that you got your date!! Now get working on that to-do list!! :thumbsup2

I know! :scared1: It is going to be sooo long!

pinkcow
12-21-2008, 03:24 PM
I love you PJ! Oh! and my vote for the bouquet is the one with the starfish!

I look forward to counting down with you! And.. we have one more thing in common too.. I'm from Cape Cod, now living in MN!

MA girls rock! :cheer2:

Donald'sGirl
12-21-2008, 04:01 PM
I love you PJ! Oh! and my vote for the bouquet is the one with the starfish!

I look forward to counting down with you! And.. we have one more thing in common too.. I'm from Cape Cod, now living in MN!

MA girls rock! :cheer2:

Thank you! I need to do some updates soon! MA girls do rock! :goodvibes

gibsi53
12-21-2008, 11:27 PM
Hi Laura!

We're getting married on the same day!!!:bride:

I was nervous to post before I had it offically and then didn't want to seem mean because I saw another bride looking for Whitehall during the same time. BUT- I'll be getting married on the 14th at 5pm too (at SBP) and I'm so excited!!!:banana:

I haven't seen the other 14th bride post any "weddingey" stuff, so I guess I'm in the clear to celebrate with you!

Congrats to you and Craig! I can't wait to plan everything and enjoy this year:cloud9:

Kelli

Donald'sGirl
12-22-2008, 02:17 PM
Hi Laura!

We're getting married on the same day!!!:bride:

I was nervous to post before I had it offically and then didn't want to seem mean because I saw another bride looking for Whitehall during the same time. BUT- I'll be getting married on the 14th at 5pm too (at SBP) and I'm so excited!!!:banana:

I haven't seen the other 14th bride post any "weddingey" stuff, so I guess I'm in the clear to celebrate with you!

Congrats to you and Craig! I can't wait to plan everything and enjoy this year:cloud9:

Kelli

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance3: I am so happy for you and that you are at SBP!!!:lmao: JK! I do know there is another 12/14 bride who wants WP at 2:30 so there are quite a few of us on that day! WOW, I am a little suprised there are so many of us! Have you started your PJ yet? I will have to go check it out!

pink_tink8i8
12-23-2008, 05:23 PM
OMG Laura, I LOVE your dress! the blurb book turned out to nicely. I should get you to do one for me ;)

Donald'sGirl
12-31-2008, 04:31 PM
OMG Laura, I LOVE your dress! the blurb book turned out to nicely. I should get you to do one for me ;)

I am so sorry I was not able to get on earlier! Thank you so much! I loved making the book, it was a lot of fun and so easy!

Donald'sGirl
01-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Wow I have posted any updates except for getting our date, time and location (YAY! :cool1: ) which was huge but I have some other updates as well so I am going to try to get caught up now.

If you remember I had ordered personalized Bride/Groom shirts from Disney but Cragi's came in WAY too big so I had ordered a new shirt for Craig and that came in. I also ordered crystals for the shirts I am making for my girls that I got. I then picked up shirts to put them on at Michaels. They were 2 for $5! For a shirt the are only ever going to wear once, I thought that was perfect and they are not that bad.

My mom also for an engagement gift bought Craig and I a Lenox cake cutter and knife set and matching toasting glasses. She told me when we set the date (which we hadn't at the time) she was going to have it engraved. Well she got it back this week and gave it back to me.

So, with all that here are some pics!

Craig's shirt and a reminder of mine
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0118.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/BrideTShirt.jpg

Girls Shirts including mine which says Future Mrs Lanoue
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0126.jpg
Mine
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0123.jpg
MOH - Sister (Janet)
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0129.jpg
BM - BFF (Karen)
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0128.jpg
FG's - Kaitlyn & Rachel ( the flowers go over the i on each of the shirts)
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0127.jpg

It's hard to read but the knife reads: Laura & Craig, Today Tomorrow Always, December 14, 2009

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0121.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0120.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0119.jpg

October 25, 2008

Ok I never posted this picture or took the picture before so I am going to do it now. This was Craig and I's engagement gift from my parents. They are a matching cake cutter, knife and toasting glasses from the Lenox Opal Essence line.

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_0136.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_0137.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/IMG_0138.jpg

Donald'sGirl
01-10-2009, 05:49 PM
We have booked our next trip which will also hopefully be our PS! We are going from May 10-13 and we are brining our moms, DS and my MOH (sister). We are using our developer DVC points so we are going to be staying at SSR, I can't wait!!! We were able to get 2 2bd suites for the trip!

Ok so this is a tentative schedule we are hoping for:

Sunday - Arrive :) and dinner at CG (hopefull once we can book 8:30pm) - Since CG doesn't do tastings we want our moms to be able to taste the food before the wedding and it is also Mother's Day so we are treating them!

Monday - Randy Meeting 11am at GF, Stan Meeting - not sure on time and possible one other vendor we are thinking of using.

Tuesday - Disney PS and then possibly a park

Wednesday - Hair trial - not sure who and what time and then fly home :(

This reminds me I should make some calls to set up my hair and makeup for the wedding and set up a time for the trial as well - adding to my to do list. :upsidedow

padisneyfour
01-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Laura, I like the shirts for you and craig! The MOH and bridesmaid too! The rhinestones will look great on the black! I like the future Mrs. shirt too....your trip plans sound great- hopefully everything will fall into place! :goodvibes what a special treat idea to take your mothers to the CG!

Donald'sGirl
01-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Thanks Tammy! :goodvibes

bridetobe789
01-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Everything sounds great Laura!! Cute glasses & shirts!! Where did you get the decals (rhinestone ones) from? The ps is sooo much fun!! Glad to hear you guys will be able to have your moms there!!

KittyKat08
01-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Been reading your PJ and everything looks great. I love the shirts they are adorable. Can't wait for the rest.

camara381
01-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Love the shirts very cute!!!

Donald'sGirl
01-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Everything sounds great Laura!! Cute glasses & shirts!! Where did you get the decals (rhinestone ones) from? The ps is sooo much fun!! Glad to hear you guys will be able to have your moms there!!

Thanks! I got the rhinestone decals from a seller on ebay. She did all of them for me. This is where I got them from http://www.myonestopbridalshop.com/index.php

Been reading your PJ and everything looks great. I love the shirts they are adorable. Can't wait for the rest.

Thank you for reading. I will have more soon! :)

Love the shirts very cute!!!

Thanks Carolina! :goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
02-09-2009, 07:36 PM
I finally got all my Save the Dates done and I mailed them today!!! My sister and I started a couple weeks ago getting the magnets done and printed. Here we are:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0472.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0474.jpg
This is the concept of them
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0473.jpg
and the completed magnets
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0475.jpg

So, then I was waiting for Disney to send me theirs as I was going to combine what they have with my magnet and send them out. The only problem was all the hotel and pricing information that I was anticipating be on them wasn't!! :eek: It only references our wedding website and the phone number! Well that won't work as my grandmother and a few other family friends have no access to a computer so I had to now create my own informational card. It took me all day Sunday from 11am to 10pm to get all the inserts done and printed and then putting the whole thing together. I am so excited they are finally done and sent!! I only messed up the spelling of one name and I completley forgot to update the RSVP date to 3 weeks so instead it says 10 days! :headache: Its ok, we really do kind of know who is coming and who isn't so no big deal.

Everything going in
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0637.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0639.jpg

Completed! :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0641.jpg

So, now that they are done and gone I can get started on my next project! Personalizing my aisle runner!! :yay:

padisneyfour
02-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Laura, I had just sent you a pm..... I love your STD very nicely done. Wow and all the stuff you sent with them.....Looks great!:goodvibes I am excited to see your runner- that is a cool :cool1: project. keep us posted.... take care!

Donald'sGirl
02-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks Tammy!! I love how they turned out!

Donald'sGirl
02-25-2009, 10:13 AM
We DS and I went to visit DF in VA last week and while we were down there Craig and I finally got registered at Bed Bath and Beyond, Macy's and Disney Honeymoon!!! :cool1: :dance3: It was a lot of fun!

We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond who was amazing to work with! She (Linda) along with an assistant store manager spent 3 hours with us, describing everything, explaining how things work and was just so much more than I thought they they were going to be. I thought we would be handed a scanning gun and sent off but nope. Not only that half way through we met the "big cheese" as she put it (store manager) and he brought Craig and Taylor sodas! :thumbsup2 Craig really needed it at that point! LOL!

Then we also went to Macy's and registered for our bedding and some miscellaneous things there as well. Ok experience. She was nice but she did what I thought BB&B would do and gave us the scanning gone and sent us off. We knew exactly what we wanted but still wasn't even close to the experience we had at BB&B.

One thing Craig and I realized by doing this, we have expensive tastes! :rotfl2: Oops! Hopefully we will get some of what we want otherwise we will slowly add over time. One more thing to checkoff the to-do list!

Then, we did the Disney Honeymoon Registry! It was a lot of fun picking all the restaurants, tickets and tours we wanted to do. What was really great is that it gives us an idea of how much spending money we want to bring for the honeymoon which is A LOT :headache: - again the expensive tastes! LOL!

Lets see what else....oh I got a really cute sleepwear for the honeymoon and I finally got more pictures uploaded and I have one of Craig in his groom hat that is cute!

Sleepwear
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0769.jpg

Craig
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_0418.jpg

Oh and I almost forgot we got the whole packet and Wishbook filled out to send to our planner!!! :banana: That was a relief getting that done. We have 2 little details to work out to add then it is off in the mail! :banana:

Up next: Personalizing the asile runner and starting the design of the invitations and inserts!

camara381
02-28-2009, 07:23 PM
registering is one of the funest wedding related things to do!!!! I love the HM sleepwear!!! I must have some!!!! Where did you find it?

Donald'sGirl
03-02-2009, 01:55 PM
registering is one of the funest wedding related things to do!!!! I love the HM sleepwear!!! I must have some!!!! Where did you find it?

Hi Carolina! Thnaks, I got it at lanebryant.com, they don't carry it in the stores but its on the website.

Mrsdisneyb2b
03-02-2009, 02:48 PM
I just realized we were there at the same time last summer!! Were'nt those fireworks unreal at the MK?
I wonder if we ran into each other!

DisneyDmbNut
03-02-2009, 03:23 PM
see!! I read!! I read!!

Donald'sGirl
03-02-2009, 03:36 PM
see!! I read!! I read!!

LMAO!! Betsy you are too funny! I love you!!!

I just realized we were there at the same time last summer!! Were'nt those fireworks unreal at the MK?
I wonder if we ran into each other!

OMG the totally were! I got goosebumps and had tears in my eyes!!! I don't know, we could have and didn't even know it.

DisneyDmbNut
04-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Laura! Where are you?? You need to post some details!

figmentfan814
04-27-2009, 10:36 PM
I want an update too :yay:

Donald'sGirl
04-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Sorry girls! I have been terrible at updating but I have good reason, I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! :banana::banana::banana: It has been so crazy the last couple of weeks but we get the keys on May 22nd! Its so exciting and OMG time consuming! I had no idea, I guess that's normal for first time homebuyers right? :rotfl:

Ok so one update is we leave for our PS in just about a week and half!!! I am so excited and I finally get to meet Meri! :cool1:I do have more so I will work on that today and hopefully have a post for you in a little bit. Unfortunately work comes first :rolleyes:

Donald'sGirl
04-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Ok finally had a break and I put together what is going to be a very long update! I am just glad I have been documenting everything with pictures so I kind of have a timeline of what has been done! :rotfl:

Alright here we go!

I mentioned in my previous post that our PS :banana: is coming up so I put together an schedule for my family together. Who's making the trip you might be thinking...well it will be me, DF, DM, FMIL, and MOH (my sister). We are staying at SSR from me and DF's developer points from DVC! Can't wait to stay there! Schedule:

May 10th - Arrive MCO at 4:45pm, dinner reservations 8pm at Cali Grill @ 8pm with Wishes at 9pm! We are doing this for 2 reasons: 1. we can't or CG doesn't do tastings for weddings :sad2:and its Mother's Day and we will be treating our mom's to dinner.

May 11th - Meeting with Randy at GF @ 11am, lunch at GF and the PS with Meri at Franc's @ 1pm

May 12th - Meeting with Kelly @ 10am while Craig is golfing at Oak Trail. Then, hair/makeup trial with Ana @ 3pm (see below)

May 13th - Breakfast at Chef Mickey's @ 9:30am, leave MCO at 3:00pm

I booked Ana for the wedding!!!! She is going to do me, my mom, sister, BM and both flower girls hair and then me, my mom, sister, BM and MIL for makeup! She will be with us from 8am -2pm! So much for wanting to go to do a mani/pedi the morning of. I guess it will be done the day before instead. :woohoo:

Next up Invites for Men's Golf and Bridal Tea that I designed

Golf
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/GolfingInvite2.jpg
I also ordered and got in the golf favors. We bought personalized golf balls and tees to give out. We are going to put them in colored chinese boxes and decorate them with golf stickers we found at Michael's.
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1019.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1022.jpg

Anyone remember Vanessa's-figmentfan's invites? Its half like hers, the part that you order is the side with the tea bag and then on the back is blank. So...I created a design for the back of the invite
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/TeaInviatations.jpg

more to come...

DisneyDmbNut
04-28-2009, 03:01 PM
She is going to do me, ...

sorry..this made me giggle!:rotfl:

Donald'sGirl
04-28-2009, 03:07 PM
I also designed the tags for the "Bear" Necessities bag that will be going in our welcome bags.
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/BearNecessitiesTags.jpg
and here they are all completed
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1013.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1014.jpg

I also finished getting all the BM, GM and my dad's gifts. DF and I decided since we got him NBC cuff links wouldn't it be cute for each of the men to have some suited to each personalities so that's what we did.

My dad's
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1023.jpg
FFIL (and GM) and DS (ringbearer)
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1024.jpg
BM - no picture yet but they will be Jacsonville Jaguars

I also made confetti for the reception tables! This took forever to punch out all these little Mickeys but they are done and I love the colors!
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1018.jpg

Ok what's next????? Oh Flowergirl dresses!!!

My BFF (also BM) called me earlier today and said she found a really pretty dress that she thought would be perfect for the flowergirl dresses and I was like realy? She said that they were ivory and lavender (lavender was in the flowers) and said they were Cinderella brand/line dresses. I said I wanted to see pictures and so she texted them to me and they looked perfect! So, she was going to have the store hold them and I was going to swing by to see them first but we decided it was easier if she just bought them and then I would go over her house to see them.

So, I went over her house and she had two dresses but similar style. This is the first one on my older goddaughter Kaitlyn:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1000.jpg
We liked this dress but as soon as my other goddaughter, Rachel, put this dress on we knew it was it! front (she isn't smiling in this pic but she loved wearing it)
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1002.jpg
Here is a closeup of the dress and detailing
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1016.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1017.jpg

still more coming...see i told you I was hard at work! :rotfl:

Donald'sGirl
04-28-2009, 03:20 PM
I finished my personalized aisle runner!!!! :cool1: I am so happy with it! It took a little time but it was so much fun to do.
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1011.jpg

Oh speaking of the welcome bags from earlier, we finally figured out what to do for them. I initally really wanted to do a embroided bag for each guest but we need 18 and it was just going to be too much $$. Then, I was thinking just doing colored paper but wasn't too thrilled with that and then another DIS bride mentioned possibly doing the green friendly bags that cost like $2 each and I was like genius! So with her permission I am stealing her idea so we picked up the Mickey, Tinkerbell and Wall-E bags!! :yay:

Phew..getting tired of reading yet?? :lmao: Last 2 things shoes and the dreaded to do list! :scared1:

I FINALLY found a beautiful pair of purple sandles to wear under my wedding dress! :cloud9::lovestruc
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/WeddingShoes2.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1070.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1071.jpg

and last but not least the most updated TO DO LIST!!! :eek:
Mickey Programs
Burn Music to CD
Menu's
Wrap Ornaments
Place Cards and Table Numbers
Make Tags for Oranments
Wedding Invite & Inserts
Order Wine
Tags for Welcome Bags
Dress Altered
Rent Tuxes
Totes for Girls
Make T-shirts for Girls
Book Mani/Pedi
Book Men's Golf
Book Tea Party
Book Segway tour (Craig groom gift)
Buy MVMCP tickets (MAY 1st)
Book Airline Tickets
Buy Favors for Tea (candles)
Wrap Attendant and Family gifts
Buy Cards
Buy Gift Certificates for Vendors & Planners
Order Candy (mints)
Order Water
Make Water Bottle Labels - not done yet BUT we bought the labels so step 1 is done.
Make Information Packet
Make Newsletters
Buy BM gift
Buy Wrapping Paper for favors
Book reservation dinner at Bongo's
Figure out and buy gift for FIL's
Buy Undergarments
Make Tags for favors
Snacks for Welcome Bag (when we get to FL)
Buy Roses for petal toss (when in FL or order freeze dried?)
and then eventually SHIP EVERYTHING and Pack for 2 weeks!!!!

Well I guess that's it. We are doing good. Some of this or most I should say won't be until after the PS when everything is settled.

Donald'sGirl
04-28-2009, 03:24 PM
sorry..this made me giggle!:rotfl:

:lmao:only you Betsy! :lmao:

Christina3891
05-22-2009, 09:45 PM
What are the green friendly bags that you are using? I think it is a great idea and I am looking for something to do for our welcome bags!

Donald'sGirl
07-23-2009, 04:09 PM
What are the green friendly bags that you are using? I think it is a great idea and I am looking for something to do for our welcome bags!

Hi Christina, I am sorry I just saw this. I have been a bad disney bride with my updates but what's funny is now that I am so much closer I have TONS of questions. However to answer yours, these are the bags:

http://i9.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/38/73/94b5_12.JPG

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/rteeny/JulyEbay08_133.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/15/!BVFvo7!!mk~$(KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl4NtwBKQvHSBoT!~~_35.JPG

There are a few new ones out there too - Up, green one and a bigger Mickey one.

Donald'sGirl
07-23-2009, 04:32 PM
I need to stop waiting several months between updates! Ok so since my last post oh so long ago in April. I have had my PS, worked on a ton of projects and booked a lot of outside vendors. Now with 4 and half months to go I still have a TON to do! :eek:

So, let the update begin.

PS TR - I am not doing one because outside of the actually PS with Meri, meeting up with a few other DIS brides and meeting Ana for my hair/makeup trial it SUCKED! We had a horrible stay at SSR and me and DF were fighting for most of it so I am not going to rehash it. I am moving on and so have we.

I sent our first Newsletter out in May! The newsletter is 3 pages long and is basically a hello and more information on the discounted hotes, Magical Express and tickets. The next issue will be more updates on the schedule, invites and more detailed info on the wedding. Then one final one which will be in the welcome bag. Here are the pictures:

The pile of newsletters
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1083.jpg

Page 1
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1084.jpg

Page 2
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1085.jpg

Page 3
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1086-1-1.jpg

Ready to be mailed!
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1087.jpg

Here is our programs, well the layout. They are finished yet. They are in the processing of being cut (thanks to a special DIS friend!) and then I will assemble them when I get them back.
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/MickeyProgram.jpg

I got my BEO and Floral BEO in June so this is what they were originally:
Floral
The types of flowers that are going to be used in lavender, lilac and ivory colors are: Roses, dendrobium orchids, alstromeria, mini calla lilies and stephanotis.

My bouquet - 325 (with 1 mickey crystal)
Refresh bouquet - 75 (this I think I am cutting)
MOH and BM - 300 (150 each)
Flower Girl - 90 (2 flower wands - real) I love how it says on the BEO "mist with with pixie dust"
Boutiners - 63 (6 of them including a refresh one for Craig)
Corsages - 52 ( 2 purse for the mothers) 1 is changing to a pin on
Single Rose - 40 (2 for my grandmothers)
Unity Candle - 65
Alter arrangement - 150
Candelabras - 125 (for 2)
Candles and Rose petals for cylinders which will line the aisle - 702 (includes rental of the cylinders)
Butcher paper for kids table - 10
Cotton Napkins - 35 (in lavender instead of the monogramed Cali Grill ones)
Candles and Rose petals for the reception table centerpieces - 164.25 (incluldes rental of the cylinders)
Tax 142.95
Transfer/Delivery Fees - 75

Grand total $2417.20

We did cut all the personal bouqets, corsages, bout's and alter arrangement. I am using an outside vendor for those things so our new total is in the range of $1200.

BEO
Keep in mind we didn't have the cake total yet but since then the cake was added at $500. This also includes all our taxes and service charges.

Wedding Ceremony
Wedding Pavilion $3195
Vintage Car$600
Floral$2417.20 (this is for all including at reception)
Limo – 4hr$376.64
Sedan – one way $25 (this is for one of my grandma’s and our minister. We are adding a second one for
their ride back to their hotel)

Wedding Pre Reception & Reception
Food & Beverage $3,898.17 (this is still under our minimum because of the cake)
Bartender $100
DJ $2800 ( we are doing an outside DJ or iPod setup)
Dance Floor $450

Bridal Portrait Shoot
Animal Kingdom $650
WDW Resort (AKL) $450 (we are removing this)

Total: $14,968.51

Since those original one we have taken away, changed or added others so I am still waiting on my next BEO from Meri to reflect those changes but my estimte is around $11,500.

What else....lots a little projects done.

Water Bottle Labels - I have 44 labels which should be enough for 2 bottels per welcome bag.
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1197.jpg

Table "Numbers" - Craig and I didn't want to do the boring old numbers so he came up with the idea of using the characters from Lady and the Tramp so that's what we are doing.

Jock
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1207.jpg

Trusty
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1205.jpg

Peg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1206.jpg

Si & Am
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1204.jpg

Place cards, which I can't print yet, will have our guests name and the picture of their corrosponding table. :)

continued....

Donald'sGirl
07-23-2009, 04:55 PM
I also booked me and my girls Mani/Pedi at the GF Spa after our rehearsal on the 13th. :cloud9:

Welcome bag tags: I found some blank bookmarks that would make a great tag but I wasn't sure if it was going to go through my printer. Well I came up with a desgin using Donald and Daisy with an image I had already found a month ago.

I opened it in paint and cleaned it up and added our names and date and Viola! I tried printing it on the bookmark and it worked!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Here are our welcome bag tags!

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/WelcomeBagTagsv2.jpg

I might have them lamenated but I am not sure? They are a little flimsy and I don't want them getting ripped. Now I just have to wait to get all my confirmation numbers and then I will print them out in November.

I got in our Cards & Pockets for our invites. We went with a metallic Black Raspberry pocket, black mat and cream invite. Then, we also bought the inserts that are cream as well to match.

This is everything along with the envelopes we also got
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1226.jpg

The pocket
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1227.jpg

What the invite will look like when assembled (minus the inserts)
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1228.jpg

I bought a few things for me to wear. I got a stole and pin and a crinoline which I dyed (wait to you see the color!) I :love: it!!

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1229.jpg

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1231.jpg

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1266.jpg

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1268.jpg

I was also on the hunt for puple wrapping paper and I finally found it!! This is to wrap the wedding favors (ornaments) and also boxes to wrap the mom's and grandmom's gifts in.
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1232.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1234.jpg

Hang in there there is still more coming....

I also loved a shirt another DIS bride got for her DF for their honeymoon and I wanted to get for Craig. I plan on giving it to him the moring we do the Segway tour in Epcot which is his groom's gift.

However I ordered it in the wrong color :( I thought I picked grey but it was really military green which Craig hates the color green! So, I called and they sent me a new one without having to return the wrong one. It looks awesome!Here it is in the wrong color:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1239.jpg

Then I was still in a hunt for a brides bag for me and so I was looking once again looking on Ebay and there it was! It was perfect! Well I am not good with sizing things up to see if they are going to work so I asked my friend Karen if it was going to be big enough for both my 3" wedding binder as well as my laptop and she who is really good at that stuff assured me it would be fine. She was right! Here it is with my binder in it! :love:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1236.jpg

Hmm...what else...Oh I was in the Disney store the other day and they had a clearance rack and I found a cute Wall-E t-shirt for DS to put in his welcome bag! I also wanted to get Disney $ to put in my welcome packet so I picked up $2 for each bag and I got also for DS's welcome bag $50 in Disney dollars. Craig also this weekend found the nerf game and controller that DS is dying for so that will go in his bag as well and now he is done!! Thank God as I was having a really hard time trying to think of what to put in there! :ha:

Oh another thing, I got in my shapewear I ordered for underneath my dress and it fits!!!! I am so psyched! I really was very skeptical after the issues I had with Spanks but it was tight but not overly and really held me in. I am so happy! I am almost tempted to get a second one to wear under all my dresses since it worked so well! Jen thank you so much for listing the site where you found yours otherwise I would never have found it! :banana:

I completed all the tshirts I was making for my girls - I think they came out great! Here they are:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1264.jpg

and last but not least my updated to do list!!! :scared1:

Mickey Programs - 1/2 way done
Burn Music to CD
Menu's
Wrap Ornaments
Place Cards
Make Tags for Oranments
Rehersal Invites
Wedding Invite & Inserts - have everything purchased, just need to print and assemble
Order Wine
Dress Altered
Rent Tuxes - done just have to do measurement in August
Book Men's Golf
Book Tea Party
Book Segway tour (Craig groom gift)
Buy Favors for Tea
Wrap Attendant and Family gifts
Buy Cards
Buy Gift Certificates for Vendors & Planners
Order Candy (mints)
Order Water
Make Information Packet
Make Newsletters - first one done and sent. 2nd one will be mid September
Book reservation dinner at Bongo's
Snacks for Welcome Bag (when we get to FL)
and then eventually SHIP EVERYTHING and Pack for 2 weeks!!!!

disneygal922
07-23-2009, 04:56 PM
WOW Laura! you sure have done a lot! can i ask how your guests are getting to the WP and then to the Cali Grill? We are using the same location and considering just having them take the monorail from the GF to the CG but I'm unsure of how to get them to the WP?:confused3

Your BEO looks great! So glad you were able to find an outside vendor for the floral! That will save a nice chunk of change! Can't wait to hear more of your plans looks like you are doing well:thumbsup2

Donald'sGirl
07-23-2009, 05:01 PM
WOW Laura! you sure have done a lot! can i ask how your guests are getting to the WP and then to the Cali Grill? We are using the same location and considering just having them take the monorail from the GF to the CG but I'm unsure of how to get them to the WP?:confused3

Your BEO looks great! So glad you were able to find an outside vendor for the floral! That will save a nice chunk of change! Can't wait to hear more of your plans looks like you are doing well:thumbsup2

Thank you! :goodvibes We are only providing transportation for the bridal party, immediate family, my grandmothers and our pastor who we are flying in. Everyone else has will have to find a ride for themselves. However I will say there isn't that many more guests (18) and those that are left either are driving as they live in the area or are renting a car. We also might have the limo to make use of as well if needed.

Donald'sGirl
07-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Well I got one of my big projects almost done tonight! I got my menu's done!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

They have been fun to do and I still have about 11 more to go but I ran out of crystals so I will be headed back to Micheal's to pick up some more tomorrow. My friend's joke I should just live there! :rotfl2:

I cannot take credit for the design of them. They came from a DIS bride BaBeeCee14. She was is so awesome sharing me all her insturctions for them. Without further ado here they are:

paper color choices with template
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1270.jpg

closeup of the menu
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1273.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1277.jpg

everything all cut up and ready to assemble (thank you Fedex Office!)
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1275.jpg

the final menu's!
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1285.jpg
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1288.jpg

and look what I found at Michael's today! I thought they were so stinkin' cute. :cutie:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1287.jpg
(their rubber duckies in case you can't tell LOL)

figmentfan814
07-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Laura, I love all the great updates. Everything for the welcome bags sounds great and the tags came out really cute. I love how the menus came together too, do you mind repeating what your food includes since I don't remember off hand.

Also, how long are you in Orlando? I'm sure it is somewhere in your PJ. DH and I are now coming down there from 12/17-12/20. Not to Disney though :sad2: but we'll still be in the area and plan to come on property a few times during that time period. Maybe we could meet up at DTD or something if you're still around :goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
07-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks Vanessa! Here is my menu:

-Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli with Sun Dried Tomato Nectar, ****ake Mushrooms and Basil
-Wine Country Salad with Marinated Dried tomatoes, Olives, Sourdough Croutons and Cabernet-Herb Vinaigrette
-Market –inspired Seasonal Sorbet
-Slow-roasted Atlantic Salmon with Farro wheat Risotto and Crustacean Sauce
-Sliced Oak-grilled Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Carmalized Onions and Teriyaki Barbecue Sauce
-Oak-fired Pork Tenderloin with Polenta and Zinfandel Glaze
-Wedding Cake
-Coffee and Selection of Teas

We are definitely going to be there when you are. We will be there from December 9th to the 22nd! I would love to meet you and Chris! We will have to connect up if you get to Disney. :cool1:

disneygal922
08-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi Laura! Can I ask where you got the 'i love my wife' tshirt? DF wears tshirts ALL the time and I want to get him one for our honeymoon! :goodvibes

Donald'sGirl
08-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi Laura! Can I ask where you got the 'i love my wife' tshirt? DF wears tshirts ALL the time and I want to get him one for our honeymoon! :goodvibes

Sending you a PM

malibustacey
08-14-2009, 11:43 AM
May i ask where you get the card and metallic card for your invites and menus? i love them

i also 'borrowed' the piccys of your menus as i like them so much- hope this is okay!

Donald'sGirl
08-14-2009, 12:10 PM
May i ask where you get the card and metallic card for your invites and menus? i love them

i also 'borrowed' the piccys of your menus as i like them so much- hope this is okay!

You may absolutely borrow the pics! They were a blast to make.

I bought the metallic cards for my invites from cardsandpockets.com along with the mats and inserts you see in the pics. The paper for the menu's I bought a craft store here in the States called Michael's. There were done with 3 different shades of purple.

Let me know if you need anything else! :goodvibes

malibustacey
08-14-2009, 12:19 PM
thank you!

I have heard about this michaels ... i was pretty close to one when i was in orlando this year but we couldnt work out how to cross the highway (there was no footpaths or briges) and we didnt want to spend $$$ on a taxi just to get there! hehe!!

i will let ya know if i need any advise!

Donald'sGirl
08-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Stacey there are a few places online that you can find the paper if you get stuck trying to find some at your local craft store. Scrapmasters.com is where I found the extra packets of the purple cardstock I needed for my menus.

:idea: You know what I just realized I have a TON of leftover purple if you need it. I can send some to you. How much do you need?

figmentfan814
08-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Looks like we're definitely going to Orlando at that time. Still no reservations made, but as soon as we lock in our plans I'll contact you about scheduling a meet :goodvibes

malibustacey
08-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Stacey there are a few places online that you can find the paper if you get stuck trying to find some at your local craft store. Scrapmasters.com is where I found the extra packets of the purple cardstock I needed for my menus.

:idea: You know what I just realized I have a TON of leftover purple if you need it. I can send some to you. How much do you need?

Well, as i am the worlds worst for making things.. heh.. Jenny (MrsDisneyb2b) has offered to make them for me when it comes round to my wedding so if it is needed, i will let you know. But dont hold onto it just for me hun! thank you for the offer its so kind of you. I will let you know. xx

Donald'sGirl
08-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Looks like we're definitely going to Orlando at that time. Still no reservations made, but as soon as we lock in our plans I'll contact you about scheduling a meet :goodvibes

:cool1::banana: That will be wonderful! Do you know the dates?

Well, as i am the worlds worst for making things.. heh.. Jenny (MrsDisneyb2b) has offered to make them for me when it comes round to my wedding so if it is needed, i will let you know. But dont hold onto it just for me hun! thank you for the offer its so kind of you. I will let you know. xx

Sounds good! :thumbsup2

Donald'sGirl
09-02-2009, 10:46 AM
THEIR DONE THEIR DONE!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: MY INVITES ARE DONE!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

It took me Friday night and all day Sunday to get them all done but they are all sealed in their envelopes and mailed out!

So, Friday night I wanted to get all the inserts and invites matted and to cut out the castles for the closures. I got all of that done by about 11pm.

Before Matting
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1468.jpg

RSVP
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1469.jpg
Reception
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1470.jpg
Directions
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1471.jpg
Invitations
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1472.jpg

I forgot to take pics of everything all matted but you will see later on. Now today I moved onto adding the ribbon, closure and then the final assembly.

First I did the ribbon and closure
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1475.jpg

then came matting the invite into the pocket
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1479.jpg

next was getting everything set up for final assembly
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1483.jpg

Lastly they are done!
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1482.jpg

Here they all are before they were put into the envelopes
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1484.jpg

and then in the envelopes ready to be mailed
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1486-1.jpg

I am so glad they are all done. That was one of the last biggest projects I needed to complete. YAY!!

I also did complete a really easy project as well. I printed out the rehearsal invites that will be in the 2nd newsletter package I will be sending out mid September after I finally book everything with Disney.

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/lemilley/Wedding%20Photos/IMG_1467.jpg

figmentfan814
09-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Your invitations turned out really nice! I wish I would have had the time/energy to make my own too! Cards and pockets are always so nice for Disney. Are you doing any special personalized postage?

Donald'sGirl
09-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks Vanessa! Now we didn't do any personalized ones. We just used the wedding cake ones the post office had. I thought they were really pretty so we went with them.

I am so excited all my guests are calling me telling me they got them! :cool1:

Donald'sGirl
09-08-2009, 12:48 PM
I don't know how I missed this but I am at double digits! 97 days left!! :yay: :scared1:

MainStMandy
09-08-2009, 02:21 PM
WOW! I love them! Great job!

Can I ask how you did the ribbon around them? I need to figure out how to keep mine closed :lmao:

Donald'sGirl
09-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Thank you! :goodvibes

I actually used gluedots to hold the ribbon around. I used one to secure it at the V part and then for the other side I wrapped a small amount around the edge and secured it with a glue dot there as well. I also used it to afix the castle square to the v edge. It worked perfectly and what also helped it was wire ribbon. Since I was able to bed it around the pocket it helped it stay in place instead of sliding. :thumbsup2

starann
09-17-2009, 05:30 PM
All read up now! I can't believe how crafty some of these DIS Brides (including you) are!!!!!!

I can;t wait to see it all come together....and WOWSA you are in WDW for such a long time!!!! I have Disney envy!

Donald'sGirl
09-18-2009, 10:45 AM
All read up now! I can't believe how crafty some of these DIS Brides (including you) are!!!!!!

I can;t wait to see it all come together....and WOWSA you are in WDW for such a long time!!!! I have Disney envy!

Aww thank you! :goodvibes I can't wait for all that time down there. It will be the first time we will be there for a good lenght of time.

ZipADeeEm
10-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Your invites are awesome! Great job! :woohoo:

Donald'sGirl
10-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Your invites are awesome! Great job! :woohoo:

Thank you! :goodvibes