PDA

View Full Version : BWI questions--fridge, coffee?

SSDonut
06-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi. Me, DH and 2 DDs are staying at the BWI from july 4-10. I read in one place that you can rent a fridge for $10/day and in another that all deluxe rooms have a small fridge. . . .does anyone know for sure: do the BWI (regular) rooms have a fridge?

How about a coffee pot? Can you request one from housekeeping?

I'm trying to figure out how to keep costs down, and breakfast in the room is an easy way (assuming a fridge and coffeemaker!!)

Thanks!!!!:goodvibes

sue1013
06-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Yes BWI has both a fridge and coffee maker. The coffee maker is a small 4 cup size.

paladin
06-09-2008, 10:52 AM
All moderate and deluxe resort rooms have refrigerators. I can't help with the coffee pot - I can't remember :rotfl:, but I'm sure someone will have that info for you. We'll be back at BWI in December - we love it there. Hope you do too!

SSDonut
06-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Thanks!!! Now I'm even more psyched! We just have to make 3 or 4 pots of coffee each morning (maybe I can pack my carafe)!!

This is so great. . .I can bring all sorts of cereals and snacky breakfast things, and we can splurge on one breakfast at Spoodles--my 9-year-olds favorite place for breakfast!

Now I have to dig through the pantry and see if I have any leftover 4-cup filters. . . .:woohoo: