PDA

View Full Version : Credit card charged & no reservation

marivaid
06-09-2008, 03:21 AM
I made a reservation online for WL a few weeks ago and got an error message. We didn't get a confirmation email like we usually do and no reservation number.

Now I see my card's been charged ! How do I handle this ? Can the regular reservation line fix this ? Can they even find us without a reservation number?

It's an AP rate reservation and I have another one for the same dates with the same AP which technically is not allowed, wonder why they didn't pick that up yet.:confused3

suggies08
06-09-2008, 03:40 AM
I think you should call Disney directly and have a CM look into this for you. I'm sure that they can cancel that reservation and refund the money back to your card. I've had to cancel before and they didn't even ask questions. I'm sure they can definitely help you as long as you have the information you made the reservation under(name, address, telephone number, etc.)

Just wanted to add i've called to make a payment before and didn't have my reservation number-they always looked it up with my telephone number.

LoraJ
06-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Do you use a program like Quicken or MS Money? I use MS money to do my budgeting and the reservation shows up in the memo section in the program. But oddly it does not show up on the credit card website.

SpaceGirl
06-09-2008, 08:26 AM
If you have two reservations you could go to WDW website and look up your other reservation # up using "My Vacation" it will show all your reservations.

If you have access to your CC billing information there should be a billing code that you can give to Disney, they should be able to cross reference the reservations back to the billing code.

Good Luck

marivaid
06-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the advice ! It took about an hour on the phone a couple days ago but someone did find our reservation and canceled it. Apparently it only went "half way" through and didn't show up in our My Vacation page on the website. :confused3