06-08-2008, 09:24 AM
And I don't know why.

Apparently someone doesn't like me asking a simple question

Hmbldr
06-08-2008, 09:25 AM
so, what's your question?

jlewisinsyr
06-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Pool hopping and using mugs at other resorts are hot subjects.

Allison
06-08-2008, 09:28 AM
The posts that would get deleted are those that would violate the rules in some way would be my best guess. Are you sure they are deleted and not moved to another board or past the first page?

iluvpluto27
06-08-2008, 09:41 AM
What was your question??

kaytieeldr
06-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Any of these topics?

Adding on nights--a question
Couple of quick s
Link to timetable to do ADRs
ADR still for Le Cellier
When should SW release Nov rates Is Airtran comparable $ wise
AAA discount/dining question
phone number to call for disney free dining
When/how can we get free dining Code or what

disnut8
06-08-2008, 11:33 AM
After 192 posts, I would think some of the questions have been answered.

kaytieeldr
06-08-2008, 11:39 AM
You'd think...

That list is in reverse order of the dates the threads were started - most current first, going backwards, excluding one on the disABILITIES board, started by the OP in 2008.

I think she probably just doesn't know that she's probably automatically subscribed to all threads in which she posts (and can see that by clicking on the User CP link in the toolbar below the thread topic).

Then, too, it's possible a couple of her threads were removed by the Moderators for reasons indicated above; I would not have been able to find those.

macman752
06-08-2008, 12:25 PM
You'd think...

That list is in reverse order of the dates the threads were started - most current first, going backwards, excluding one on the disABILITIES board, started by the OP in 2008.

I think she probably just doesn't know that she's probably automatically subscribed to all threads in which she posts (and can see that by clicking on the User CP link in the toolbar below the thread topic).

Then, too, it's possible a couple of her threads were removed by the Moderators for reasons indicated above; I would not have been able to find those.

I think that the default selection in the User Settings & Options of the CP is Do not subscribe. Unless the OP changed the default settings she would not know if a thread has a reply.

safetymom
06-08-2008, 12:28 PM
If you have a question about why a thread might have been removed you should contact a moderator. Just click on the triangle in the lower left of every post. We would be happy to explain why a thread might have been closed or moved.