PDA

View Full Version : Question about payment due date

utkscvol1
06-07-2008, 04:35 PM
We had a couple of unexpected expenses pop up on us and are supposed to have our vacation paid off by July 15. I called today and talked to a cm and asked if there was anyway that deadline could be extended 15 days to July 30. She assured me it would be fine that they actually give a 30 day grace period so not to worry. Anyone else had to do this before. I know she reassured me it would be fine but still a little nervous.

mickeynut1
06-07-2008, 04:59 PM
I, personally, have never experienced this, but I have read posts here that people have said if the balance isn't paid at the 45 day mark, that Disney sends out a reminder notice and does actually give like 30 days to get it paid :). So with hearing that and having CMs reassure you, I think you'll be fine, especially with you planning on having it paid just 15 days after the final due date ::yes::.

tiger4me2
06-08-2008, 03:40 AM
While I have never done it. I would get them to send you an email confirming this. too much CM are giving out wrong information. I ask once what happen if you don't pay on time & was told if it by a few days ok unless the computer kicks it out. Call back & talk to a superisor & ask for email. MHO Good luck:goodvibes