PDA

View Full Version : Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

Pages : [1] 2

tofubeast
06-07-2008, 10:51 AM
We have a lot of posts in the Small Worlds thread and scattered in between are calls for help with the missions. As we on the DIS are great at helping one another --and via a suggestion from Aengus-- I am starting a thread for people to help each other out with the missions, so we have it all in one convenient place.

When asking for help with missions:

-Please be live in the game, so others who can help can go straight over to assist you.
-Please edit or post to state: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED when done, so we can move on to help the next person!
- Do not have the expectation that people will help you. If people are available and can do so, I am sure they will chip in. Just remember to Pay it Forward and help others as well!

aengus
06-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Added this thread to the "important threads" topic at the top of the forum :thumbsup2

lindseysmomma
06-07-2008, 11:19 AM
I need 3 people in my room. Search Miss Pinsey - Will work on this one later. thanks Tofu for stopping by

Also how do you pass the pet mission. I deleted my other pet, added a new one and it still wont advance. - Got this one thanks!

Thanks!!

tofubeast
06-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Lindsey....we will try again soon

Mission Accomplished.

Now I am at dance party, will try to get people soon!

disvaclub92
06-07-2008, 12:39 PM
People who need a dance party, lets start a list and create an order of where to go next. May help for later on when the game gets crowded. Lets try to do this around 6pm Eastern time. If anyone gets done before that time, please post it's complete so we don't search for you.

Please post if you need a dance party and if you name is on the list and it is accomplished, please let me know.

Tofubeast
Carribean Gal
Sparkle Pixie
Miss Pinsey
GoofyWater Coaster
Gracie Fairplay

ShadowKittyKat
06-07-2008, 01:08 PM
My friend needs 3 people in her room, her name is Rose Raindrops.

Accomplished thanks ^^

aliceblue
06-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Need help with double date, please come.Oh my gosh, you mean there really is a double date mission? I thought that was just a line somebody was using the other day. :eek:

Mind telling me what this entails?

disvaclub92
06-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Oh my gosh, you mean there really is a double date mission? I thought that was just a line somebody was using the other day. :eek:

Mind telling me what this entails?

Its simple, just save some cash. Need to purchase a table, 4 chairs, rose, and a candle. Then have four friends visit and sit at the table. Then mission is accomplished. :)

aliceblue
06-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Its simple, just save some cash. Need to purchase a table, 4 chairs, rose, and a candle. Then have four friends visit and sit at the table. Then mission is accomplished. :)That's a relief! -wipes brow-

I'm wondering if anyone has kept track of the order of the various missions, and at what point they become available to you. That seems like it would be a helpful sticky as well.

I have some questions for those of you who have moved on:

1. If you can't complete the games mission, are there others you miss?
2. Same question for the "pet naming" mission.
3. Which ones to you have to do before "party with 10 people in your room" comes up?

lindseysmomma
06-07-2008, 01:46 PM
I can help with the dance mission tonight please add my name.
Also when does that come up in the missions?

Thanks!!

Bee2u
06-07-2008, 01:59 PM
I have some questions for those of you who have moved on:

1. If you can't complete the games mission, are there others you miss?
2. Same question for the "pet naming" mission.
3. Which ones to you have to do before "party with 10 people in your room" comes up?

1 and 2. Yes, acess to other missions don't show up until these are completed. There are suposed to be new missions out next week, but I don't know where they will fit in the order.
3. I remember the 10 person dance party is right after the double date, but don't remember what order hte others are. Some missions before that are 3 people in your room, pat a smoogy pet thing, sit in a hot tub with three people. I think there are a couple more that I don't remember.

aliceblue
06-07-2008, 02:06 PM
1 and 2. Yes, acess to other missions don't show up until these are completed. There are suposed to be new missions out next week, but I don't know where they will fit in the order.
3. I remember the 10 person dance party is right after the double date, but don't remember what order hte others are. Some missions before that are 3 people in your room, pat a smoogy pet thing, sit in a hot tub with three people. I think there are a couple more that I don't remember.I'll be a little more specific. If I don't delete my pet and start over with a dog, will I ever get to the dance party mission?

GoofyWaterCoaster
06-07-2008, 02:24 PM
I need help with dance party

Goofy05
06-07-2008, 02:39 PM
I'll be a little more specific. If I don't delete my pet and start over with a dog, will I ever get to the dance party mission?

You have to delete your current pet and create a dog named Smoggo or some other name in order to get up to the dance mission.

beejer
06-07-2008, 02:58 PM
hope this is in the right thread...i need help with the training pet to stay mission...i have got puppy to stay many times but i never complete the mission
also the same thing happens with the "I look good". I can't get them to accepte mission completed..anyone know what to do"?

:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

disvaclub92
06-07-2008, 03:00 PM
hope this is in the right thread...i need help with the training pet to stay mission...i have got puppy to stay many times but i never complete the mission
also the same thing happens with the "I look good". I can't get them to accepte mission completed..anyone know what to do"?

Just type the following I look good - no periods. :)

beejer
06-07-2008, 03:12 PM
tyvm disvaclub92 i passes the I look good mission, now just have to work on puppy mission working

:tink: :tink: :tink:

WWEDUDE
06-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Hello,
Can anyone come into my room for the 3 people task?

Nick Dudestien

Goofy05
06-07-2008, 04:39 PM
tyvm disvaclub92 i passes the I look good mission, now just have to work on puppy mission working

:tink: :tink: :tink:

type this: /pet stay Is that exactly what you're typing? What does the mission task tell you to do? Don't type your pet's name. Use /pet for the command then a space, then the command. Hope that works!

Thanks everyone! I passed the dance task! Woot!

snshine123
06-07-2008, 05:15 PM
We need 5 more people in Dolphin Fans Room to pass the Dance Party!

WWEDUDE
06-07-2008, 05:26 PM
We need four more people in Nick Dudestien's room for dance party :)

aliceblue
06-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Which ones to you have to do before "party with 10 people in your room" comes up?I will answer my own question here for anyone who is wondering.

The order is:

1. Create a dog and name it Smoggo or Bigglesworth.
2. Go to the Spa and walk your dog. Have someone pat it.
3. Sit in a hot tub at the Spa with 3 other people.
4. Buy (or use if you already have them) 4 oak chairs, a mahogany table, a square candle and a rose. Sit at your table with 3 other people for a "double date".
5. Have 10 people (including yourself) all dancing at once in your room.

beejer
06-07-2008, 05:41 PM
TY Goofy05 your suggestion worked....i was putting command in quotes

Dis ppl are the greatest!!!

ShadowKittyKat
06-07-2008, 05:42 PM
If anyone needs to do the double date let me know and I'll gift you the items you need for it. Hopefully that will make it quicker and you'll save money.

snshine123
06-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Please Help I am trying to pass the Dance Party and I need 6 more people I am in gsmile's room Thanks!

snshine123
06-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Only need 4 more please-will only take a second-thanks

snshine123
06-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Mission Complete-thanks to all who helped!!!

Goofy05
06-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Hey, Kids! Wonder Blue (HoboWendy) needs 4 for the date and 10 for the dance party. Thanks!

debbi801
06-07-2008, 07:58 PM
can anyone help me for the dance party? I can stay on for a while if we need another traveling party. :dance3:

Goofy05
06-07-2008, 08:00 PM
can anyone help me for the dance party? I can stay on for a while if we need another traveling party. :dance3:

Sure! Wonder Blue is done, and Gsterg is almost there. Next I believe is GoofyWaterCoaster. We tend to move in herds...LOL!

Bee2u
06-07-2008, 08:02 PM
I will answer my own question here for anyone who is wondering.

The order is:

1. Create a dog and name it Smoggo or Bigglesworth.
2. Go to the Spa and walk your dog. Have someone pat it.
3. Buy (or use if you already have them) 4 oak chairs, a mahogany table, a square candle and a rose. Sit at your table with 3 other people for a "double date".
4. Have 10 people (including yourself) all dancing at once in your room.

You skipped sit in a hot tub with three other people. It comes right after the pat a dog.

aliceblue
06-07-2008, 08:03 PM
You skipped sit in a hot tub with three other people. It comes right after the pat a dog.Oops, you're right.

GoofyWaterCoaster
06-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Need 10 people for dance party MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Thanks Gsterg and all other disers with different than dis titles!

debbi801
06-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Need 10 people for dance party MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Thanks Gsterg and all other disers with different than dis titles!

I still need 2 more ppl if anyone is available. Thanks!

debbi801
06-07-2008, 08:17 PM
ty for all your help. I got it. :goodvibes

Now, on to Caribbean Gal's room, please.

aengus
06-07-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm coming in, I will also need help after helping the list

tofubeast
06-07-2008, 08:19 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

THANKS!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party: party:

GoofyWaterCoaster
06-07-2008, 08:30 PM
I need 10 people for a dance party. I can also stay and dance in other rooms. I am logged on and ready to dance!:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party: party:
Coming! The only one i have left is in the closed arcade

Bee2u
06-07-2008, 08:40 PM
We need a fouth person for golf at Thermae Spa if anyone is willing.
Never mind - they say golf is still not working.

aengus
06-07-2008, 08:45 PM
We need a fouth person for golf at Thermae Spa if anyone is willing.

ETA again LOL

I guess its not working

aliceblue
06-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Thank you all for your help! I'm officially up to date with everything I can do right now. (Not counting the Games mission because I'll never pass the balloon game, even when Games Planet opens up again.)

aengus
06-07-2008, 08:59 PM
my mission is accomplished to by the way

mummy kat is in need of some dancers if anyone can show up

EvlQueen
06-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Aliceblue (and anyone else who doesn't think so), you will pass the balloon game! It seems impossible at first, but just keep clicking away and try to hit the biggest groups of the same color that you can. If I did it (yesterday obviously) then anyone can do it. Ditto on the game that follows it (Swarm). You can do it! Good luck! It's so awesome to see the VMK/Dis crowd sticking together to make things work!:goodvibes

tofubeast
06-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Sad to think this will all go away when beta is done, and we will have to start over. But if they have the same missions again, we will all be experts! :cool1:

aengus
06-07-2008, 09:33 PM
I had a feeling of blackheart quest tonight LOL

good to see the team stuff at work :thumbsup2

and thanks to everyone for helping!

cteddiesgirl
06-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Needing people for the dance party!
Please come and dance your butts off! :)

Mission Completed! Thank you all!

aengus
06-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Needing people for the dance party!
Please come and dance your butts off! :)

i can log back on for a dance :) be right there

lindseysmomma
06-07-2008, 10:57 PM
[B]/B]Need 1 more for dance party. :) Search Miss Pinsey

MISSION COMPLETED

Goofy05
06-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Alice: A few tips for that balloon game for you. First, try to get big clusters of a color before popping them, big points. Watch for the missile, wait for it to be over an area of balloons and click to explode it, more big points. Also, when you see a black balloon, it will pop one color of balloons off your board. BIG help towards getting those color clusters! 500,000 is pretty easy to get, but I can't say the same about 100,001 for Swarm! LOL I could only only play it once, but I think I've got the gist of that, too. Shoot the bees and whatever the other things are before they reach the game board as much as possible. Not much more I can offer for tips there, as I could only play it once before the game room was closed.

lindseysmomma
06-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Alice: A few tips for that balloon game for you. First, try to get big clusters of a color before popping them, big points. Watch for the missile, wait for it to be over an area of balloons and click to explode it, more big points. Also, when you see a black balloon, it will pop one color of balloons off your board. BIG help towards getting those color clusters! 500,000 is pretty easy to get, but I can't say the same about 100,001 for Swarm! LOL I could only only play it once, but I think I've got the gist of that, too. Shoot the bees and whatever the other things are before they reach the game board as much as possible. Not much more I can offer for tips there, as I could only play it once before the game room was closed.

When is the game room open?

AmberDaze
06-08-2008, 12:14 AM

I was able to get over 100,000 easy by just staying on the edges of the box -- going around in a square while continuously shooting. If the insects are coming at you one way, you just go the opposite and continue to shoot while staying along the walls. It worked for me. :)

wenyeva
06-08-2008, 12:26 AM
I was able to get over 100,000 easy by just staying on the edges of the box -- going around in a square while continuously shooting. If the insects are coming at you one way, you just go the opposite and continue to shoot while staying along the walls. It worked for me. :)

Yup, that technique worked for me once I figured it out. Until then I was awful at Swarm.

Goofy05
06-08-2008, 01:12 AM
When is the game room open?

It's down for the weekend due to tech issues. They hope to reopen it sometime this next week.

Woot! Thanks for the tips!

Bee2u
06-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Does anyone know if the golf is working today?

IliketheTitanic
06-08-2008, 03:54 PM
If anyone would like to help me on the bring 3 people to your room mission it would really help me.

P.S. For the Swarm Game Mission for those who are still on it, It only works in the arcade room, I tried in the Club but it didnt go through.

My Title is Acemicfan!

disvaclub92
06-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Does anyone know if the golf is working today?

Mini Golf is still not working and the same with the game room not being open to play poppit and swarm. Hopefully, they will be fixed soon. They have a large audience waiting. :)

swimmingneno
06-08-2008, 04:07 PM
i need 3 ppl in my room! the title is 'Need 3 ppl!!!' thanks!!

IliketheTitanic
06-08-2008, 04:08 PM

I'll help you, if you'll help me :)

ETA: Mission Complete!

PrincessPaisley
06-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I'll help you, if you'll help me :)

Are you still in need of help? Regardless I am currently on the Double Date task and need 3 people sitting in my room to complete the task.

IliketheTitanic
06-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Are you still in need of help? Regardless I am currently on the Double Date task and need 3 people sitting in my room to complete the task.

Yup i still need help lol

ETA: Mission Complete!

PrincessPaisley
06-08-2008, 05:50 PM

Mission Complete.

I now need 10 people for my dance party

tofubeast
06-08-2008, 05:59 PM
PrincessPaisley 's MISSION IS COMPLETE

Thanks

mykitty
06-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Hi, I am trying to finish the need 3 ppl mission. Plz search Mykitty VMK need 3 ppl. thankspopcorn::

SnowyJingleBells
06-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi, I am trying to finish the need 3 ppl mission. Plz search Mykitty VMK need 3 ppl. thankspopcorn::

Do you still need help?

mykitty
06-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi, yes I will. I am helping Jedi_eric at pool right now. thx

SnowyJingleBells
06-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Hi, yes I will. I am helping Jedi_eric at pool right now. thx

Okay :thumbsup2

aengus
06-08-2008, 08:28 PM
My daughter could use 1 more for the double date mission

ZOMG how creepy is that??? she is double dating with her dad @_@

dooza vmk i think she is :rotfl:

aengus
06-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Mission complete thank you :)

NedsTJ
06-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi all - I need to complete the 10 People dance party...search for RightSaid Ned's Home! Thanks to all that help me out...!!! (was too tired to join the fun last night!)

aengus
06-08-2008, 08:45 PM
I am helping someone ned, but then will be there :)

oh and dooza will need that after we help ned perhaps? :)

NedsTJ
06-08-2008, 08:51 PM
No problem! I can help out as well...just playin' with the Seeqpod...this thing is cool...
ps - right now it's just me...so it might take a bit to get a crowd..lol

aengus
06-08-2008, 08:52 PM
ned I cant search your room @_@

Cardinal
06-08-2008, 08:52 PM
No problem! I can help out as well...just playin' with the Seeqpod...this thing is cool...

Seeqpod?

NedsTJ
06-08-2008, 08:57 PM
should have shown up under RightSaid Ned...I just popped out to help dooza...

aengus
06-08-2008, 08:58 PM
need 3 more for dooza, ned having a bit of a problem searching you LOL but we are heading your way after this... uh... somehow... LOL

aengus
06-08-2008, 09:01 PM
mission accomplished for dooza thank you

we are with ned :)

mykitty
06-08-2008, 09:04 PM
3 ppl mission complete. Thanks so much for helping Snowy:thumbsup2

aengus
06-08-2008, 09:09 PM
ned complete,

search Little Dynamite if you could we need a few more :)

NedsTJ
06-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Woot! Just had Staff in my room...LOL! Juliana Smallworlds is making the rounds helping out. Er, should I say "Moderator", not Staff, LOL!

aengus
06-08-2008, 09:18 PM
ok dyanmite accomplished..

I cant find Capn Bones @_@

thats where we are needed but I cant find him

Resident_Pixie
06-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Naia Seawalker needs help with 10 people to dance. I'm in her room now if anyone can help her out - thanks in advance.

Diva of Dragons
06-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Got it!! Thanks you, so much, to everyone who could come!!!:cool1:

Resident_Pixie
06-09-2008, 12:17 AM
thanks! Naia Seawalker needs help with 10 people to dance. I'm in her room now if anyone can help her out - thanks in advance.

Resident_Pixie
06-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Character: Seymour Illusions

It will only take a minute...

Help please - Thanks

disvaclub92
06-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Character: Seymour Illusions

It will only take a minute...

Help please - Thanks

I keep trying, I cant get in. I could see you but I was no where to be found. Very weird.

Resident_Pixie
06-10-2008, 12:16 AM
I keep trying, I cant get in. I could see you but I was no where to be found. Very weird.

It seems his room is cursed, I can't get back in now either - LOL

Calling off the call for help for tonight, too many bugs and crashes right now.

Thanks anyway

NedsTJ
06-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Anyone up for a game of pool? Need it to play for the mission...might as go against a diser!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

SorcererDonald16
06-10-2008, 11:15 PM
I need some help with the win a pool game in your room mission. Title is Sorcerer Donald and I'm in my room now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :wizard:

Edit: Mission complete. Thanks, tofubeast! :hug:

Diva of Dragons
06-11-2008, 02:40 AM
OK, the Popaloon thing was easy. 1st try, I finally lost on purpose at over 1,000,000 points because I just wanted it to be over.

Now Swarm, on the other hand, is driving me nuts. I get to about 65,000, the big fly, and that's it! Any tips?

Nevermind!! I just did it. I didn't realize the ship could go all the way around the screen etc... LOL!

And, just great! I have to beat someone at checkers. I am THE WORST at strategy games. I'm not putting myself down. I'm really bad. LOL!

Diva of Dragons
06-11-2008, 04:21 AM
I'm trying to keep up here. Is the mini-golf working yet? I'm up to the 4 person game mission.

aengus
06-11-2008, 06:47 AM
OK, the Popaloon thing was easy. 1st try, I finally lost on purpose at over 1,000,000 points because I just wanted it to be over.

Now Swarm, on the other hand, is driving me nuts. I get to about 65,000, the big fly, and that's it! Any tips?

Nevermind!! I just did it. I didn't realize the ship could go all the way around the screen etc... LOL!

And, just great! I have to beat someone at checkers. I am THE WORST at strategy games. I'm not putting myself down. I'm really bad. LOL!

heh, yeah the secret to the giant fly is moving around in a circle the entire time, glad you figured it out.

I'm trying to keep up here. Is the mini-golf working yet? I'm up to the 4 person game mission.

nope, next build on Friday they hope.

Diva of Dragons
06-11-2008, 01:23 PM
nope, next build on Friday they hope.

Thanks Aengus!:thumbsup2

~*Belle 2003*~
06-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Hi,

Are you free to help someone out with a 3 in the room mission? We need two people.

If you are, please come to Rachel's Mansion.

Thank you!

MISSION COMPLETE

Thanks Bug and Justin.

Mnementh
06-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Okay, not to sound creepy or anything, but I need a couple people to sit in a hot tub with me. I'm in instance 0 of Thermae Spa. Any takers?

ETA: Never mind. I'm going to go work on finishing Swarm. Shouldn't take long based off of how well my test run went earlier today.

Mnementh
06-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Okay, is anyone on that would be willing to sit in a hot tub with me? I'm not in the room yet and it takes the room forever to load on my computer, so I'll be a while, but last time I asked, no one was on, so I just want to make sure three people are on that are willing to help. Thanks!

(Or, if only one person is on, we could play a game of checkers, also in the Spa).

ETA: Looks like the game isn't letting me into the spa right now anyway.

NedsTJ
06-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Okay, is anyone on that would be willing to sit in a hot tub with me? I'm not in the room yet and it takes the room forever to load on my computer, so I'll be a while, but last time I asked, no one was on, so I just want to make sure three people are on that are willing to help. Thanks!

(Or, if only one person is on, we could play a game of checkers, also in the Spa).

ETA: Looks like the game isn't letting me into the spa right now anyway.

If you still need help, and the spa is open I'll help...but not to be creepy or anything! Am signing on now...M

Also, I need to win a game of checkers (also in the spa)...is anyone willing to lose to me...I have no checkers experience whatsoever...Look for me in the spa (if its open...)

I got in am in instance 4...

Mission compelted.

NedsTJ
06-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Ok - now I need to beat someone at pool in my place...any takers to lose graciously?? I promise a fair chance game aferwards if you want!
Thanks - RightSaid Ned
MISSION ACCOMPISHED

Hobo Wendy
06-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Thanks for your help RightSaid Ned, now if they get the golf fixed lol:cool1:

Dizpinfriend
06-13-2008, 09:22 PM
Help needed on the 10 person dance mission...

I'm in my room at the moment - DIS VMK Dance Party -

I am more than happy to help others in return :)

aengus
06-13-2008, 09:43 PM
friend still needs 10 we only have 3 in there. Anyone else around? :)

ETA dizpinfriend is mission accomplished! thanks!

Dizpinfriend
06-13-2008, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the help everyone!!!

I am available if anyone needs help - feel free to message me in game :)

Terri.M
06-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Thanks again everyone for the help! :cool1: I'm trying to get into wishfull's room but it won't load!! i'm trying to get back in to help anyone else who needs it, I didn't run off!!

NedsTJ
06-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Me either. Also can't connect to Wishfull's room...

Bee2u
06-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Me too, too. Couldn't load wishful's room, then computer froze and I had to reboot. I'm logging back on now if anyone still needs help.

Terri.M
06-13-2008, 11:00 PM
trying wishfull's room again but it still won't load :worried:

aengus
06-13-2008, 11:01 PM
poor tink, I cant load her room either

Dizpinfriend
06-13-2008, 11:01 PM
I crashed and am logged back in - but cannot load wishfulls room... gonna keep trying

NedsTJ
06-13-2008, 11:04 PM
I was just there...Disvaclub got in, but I got stuck in the foyer...I could see and read them, and they could see me, but not hear me....remember that STNG where Giordi and the other person get out of phase...LOL!

Terri.M
06-13-2008, 11:07 PM
I can't get anything to load now! I'm giving up for the night. Thanks again all, it was great meeting you and i wish i could have helped you out tink!

Dizpinfriend
06-13-2008, 11:10 PM
I'm giving up as well. I will be around tomorrow, and I will be happy to help anyone who needs it!!

Night all and thanks again for the dancing!!

disvaclub92
06-13-2008, 11:12 PM
I was just there...Disvaclub got in, but I got stuck in the foyer...I could see and read them, and they could see me, but not hear me....remember that STNG where Giordi and the other person get out of phase...LOL!

I see you and I did not see your dog so I knew your stuck. Ned, if only I could pull you out of that doorway.

She is going to have to try again. I suggested she post her issue on the boards. She wanted to send her thanks to everyone who tried to help her and got stuck, she felt really bad. Told her it was not her fault, just advise them of the issue.

I wonder if the issue is the volume of people trying to enter a room at the same time, does it sort of clog the drain? Just a thought.

NedsTJ
06-13-2008, 11:30 PM
I see you and I did not see your dog so I knew your stuck. Ned, if only I could pull you out of that doorway.

She is going to have to try again. I suggested she post her issue on the boards. She wanted to send her thanks to everyone who tried to help her and got stuck, she felt really bad. Told her it was not her fault, just advise them of the issue.

I wonder if the issue is the volume of people trying to enter a room at the same time, does it sort of clog the drain? Just a thought.

I think it was all the dogs and cats that came running! Wonder if the designers thought that thru well enough...:rotfl: That is a neat feature though...

IDK if i'll be around tomorrow much to help out, but will if I can! I ran into at least one or two other groups doing the same thing (AntJewel, Purple Ducky, etc). Tell me if it wasn't for VMK amd Dis that there'd be this community of people willing to help out like this. Very cool bunch! :thumbsup2

poohluv2u
06-14-2008, 12:41 AM
If anyone is still up for partying we need some help in Princess' haunted mansion. ..Please We need three more peeps

She passed .. woot

aengus
06-14-2008, 08:35 AM
OK I should be around this evening to help poor tink if she tries again!

threeboysmom
06-14-2008, 12:50 PM
Hmm... I THINK I have the times right...

If I can get 10 people in my room TODAY to dance, will I pass the mission? :teeth:

I'm logging in now if anyone is available to help me. Thanks!

Search Pink Girlygirl

aengus
06-14-2008, 12:51 PM
I have a little time here so I will stop in pink :thumbsup2

threeboysmom
06-14-2008, 01:08 PM
I have a little time here so I will stop in pink :thumbsup2

Thanks A!

And thanks Fly and Shell!

Need 6 more, arg...

threeboysmom
06-14-2008, 01:13 PM
Need 3 more. Pretty please??? :)

aengus
06-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Pink is mission accomplished! :thumbsup2

threeboysmom
06-14-2008, 01:19 PM
THANK YOU! You guys ROCK! :grouphug:

That was FAST!

GoofyWaterCoaster
06-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Nevermind, I can't get in

mickeyminnie123
06-14-2008, 06:00 PM
ummm I just joined sw, and im still stuck in my room. It told me to go shopping at the antique store. I tried to go but then it said it couldn't load the room. :confused3 Any ideas?

aengus
06-14-2008, 06:05 PM
ummm I just joined sw, and im still stuck in my room. It told me to go shopping at the antique store. I tried to go but then it said it couldn't load the room. :confused3 Any ideas?

yes the shops are having many problems today, sorry there is nothing you can do to advance other than try again in a while. Its been that way for quite some time today.

mickeyminnie123
06-14-2008, 06:08 PM
:) yes the shops are having many problems today, sorry there is nothing you can do to advance other than try again in a while. Its been that way for quite some time today.

Oh.... Can I leave my room at all or is it just the shops? Thanks

aengus
06-14-2008, 06:08 PM
I am not positive how much is affected, you will have to try it, I just know the shops were big time a problem today.

mickeyminnie123
06-14-2008, 06:10 PM
I am not positive how much is affected, you will have to try it, I just know the shops were big time a problem today.

Ok thanks ::yes::

goldengourd
06-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Anyone on and need a place to Dance Party? Trying to help Rich VMK (Acept.Rich) pass the dance mission and need more dance marathoners!

aengus
06-14-2008, 10:14 PM
im around golden, logging in now :)

come on peeps :)

SkippyPaul
06-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Are there any dancers out there?
We're in Sweetvanillagirl vmk room
If anyones available to dance we would appreciate it anddddddddd
we can come dance for you haha lol

aengus
06-14-2008, 10:34 PM
sweet is showing as members only @_@

rich DC'ed and hasnt come back yet

aengus
06-14-2008, 10:45 PM
mission accomplished for sweet, doesnt look like rich could make it back

IrishTinkerbell
06-14-2008, 11:21 PM
I am really way behind on missions, but I think my computer is starting to like Small Worlds ( I hope). I am in my room and need 3 people with me. Can anyone help me out? Look for Dream Dazzle, and if I can help anyone I will, Thanks :goodvibes if for some reason you come in and I don't say anything, I'm there but something goofy is happening with my chat...anyone having a problem with chat?

mission complete thanks Golden, Hoopla, Diz and Laf and Golden thanks for showing me how to train Lola :)

goldengourd
06-14-2008, 11:34 PM
I am really way behind on missions, but I think my computer is starting to like Small Worlds ( I hope). I am in my room and need 3 people with me. Can anyone help me out? Look for Dream Dazzle, and if I can help anyone I will, Thanks :goodvibes if for some reason you come in and I don't say anything, I'm there but something goofy is happening with my chat...anyone having a problem with chat?

Just need a couple more!

UPDATE: Woot! Thanks, We got her passed!

Mnementh
06-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Since the shops are being unresponsive, would anyone mind donating their pool table to me and then letting me win a game? I'll give the table back right after the game.

goldengourd
06-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Since the shops are being unresponsive, would anyone mind donating their pool table to me and then letting me win a game? I'll give the table back right after the game.
Sorry, I saw this too late as you are already logged off. If you haven't got it yet, I would be happy to lend you the pool table and even lose a game to you. I'm Golden Gourd there.

WDWLIGHTNINGZ
06-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Hope the shops come back online soon. Can't get past first mission.

Bee2u
06-15-2008, 06:13 PM
Shops and public places seem to be open - even the spa. A couple of us are going to try the golf mission, just because we have nothing else to do. Anyone care to join us?

IrishTinkerbell
06-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Can anyone see this place? It's not showing up as one of the public places, and I need things for my double date mission. I just want to make sure it's not just my computer.

dizanimator
06-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Can anyone see this place? It's not showing up as one of the public places, and I need things for my double date mission. I just want to make sure it's not just my computer.

It should be under shops. I'm trying to go there now.

IrishTinkerbell
06-15-2008, 06:25 PM
It should be under shops. I'm trying to go there now.

goldengourd
06-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Anyone on and up to helping with Dance party missions? There is a group of four of us that need a few more to get us through the dance party. We are starting in So's place, Sophielouise Luvs, her room set to Dance Party Mission. Come on over a boogie!!

Diva of Dragons
06-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Anyone on and up to helping with Dance party missions? There is a group of four of us that need a few more to get us through the dance party. We are starting in So's place, Sophielouise Luvs, her room set to Dance Party Mission. Come on over a boogie!!

They are still looking for help! Please come to the party!

IrishTinkerbell
06-15-2008, 07:06 PM
They are still looking for help! Please come to the party!

logging in now if you still need help

aengus
06-15-2008, 07:12 PM
i can log in for a few :) on my way

Diva of Dragons
06-15-2008, 07:12 PM
Yay! we need 2 more!

aengus
06-15-2008, 07:34 PM
OK i know we ran to Tony Fendall's room (my bff) but...
I couldnt load his room. So someone tell me here where to go next if you need me

dizanimator
06-15-2008, 07:38 PM
OK i know we ran to Tony Fendall's room (my bff) but...
I couldnt load his room. So someone tell me here where to go next if you need me

I had the same problem. It's really annoying to me when it takes what seems like forever to try loading a room and then be told it won't load:(

aengus
06-15-2008, 07:39 PM
I had the same problem. It's really annoying to me when it takes what seems like forever to try loading a room and then be told it won't load:(

on the bright side, you have to chuckle when you cant load a staff's room up ROFL

Midien
06-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Having trouble getting into Tony's dance party, room is loading but not going anywhere

heading to dream dazzle's place

IrishTinkerbell
06-15-2008, 07:40 PM
I can't get into Tony"s room either...it's just keeps trying to load it.

aengus
06-15-2008, 07:44 PM
heh well I took the time to get his dance down perfectly :rotfl:

let us know peeps where to meet up after :)

Diva of Dragons
06-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Most of us can't load Tony's. We are at Dream Dazzle's

ShelbyMarie
06-15-2008, 08:15 PM
I'm on a mission where I need three wonderful people into my room.

If anyone can help it will be great

search for Shelbymarie Vmk.

<3 ciao!

aengus
06-15-2008, 08:44 PM
OK i believe everyone is set up to here :)

FlyingPegasus
06-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Anybody have any luck with the golf mission??

If so I need 3 people to play golf.

Fly

aengus
06-15-2008, 10:14 PM
Anybody have any luck with the golf mission??

If so I need 3 people to play golf.

Fly

not fixed fly ;)

Lauralee
06-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Mission accomplished: thanks all who came!

If anybody is free, I need 3 people to come to my room -- Lauralee's Avonlee

TY!

AmberDaze
06-16-2008, 01:09 AM
They were hoping that golf would have been fixed tonight, but not yet... They are hoping to get one update a month until they reach version 1.0. I think Juliana said they are currently at version .5.

There must be many of us who are stuck on the golf mission...

Juliana Smallworlds also said that they will be adding food, and spell pins! Woot!

Diva of Dragons
06-16-2008, 05:00 AM
:offtopic: hey there dancing mission peeps!! I just wanted to tell you that I did get to go on Toy Story Midway Mania at DCA tonight!!! It's sooooooo fun!!!!!:cool1:

tinkabellspirate
06-16-2008, 05:47 AM
Yeehaw! made it to the spa, now just need some checker players:rotfl:

tinkabellspirate
06-16-2008, 08:11 AM
Yeehaw! made it to the spa, now just need some checker players:rotfl:

Thanks who idk you were!:thumbsup2

SkippyPaul
06-16-2008, 08:44 AM
on the bright side, you have to chuckle when you cant load a staff's room up ROFL

haha I got in Tonys room, no one showed up so I drank all his kool aid ::yes::
(clearly his dance is still best) :duck:
THANKS to all that helped yesterday with my missions! It was fun.

Ron (or so Tony and Juliana call me)
aka ROB

GoofyWaterCoaster
06-16-2008, 11:48 AM
Can someone please help me out at the Cue Club? I need a 2 person game

Aimbier31
06-16-2008, 11:53 AM
goofy i need to find you on SW and uh i need three ppl in my room whenever for the mission my title is Aimbier Vmk

threeboysmom
06-16-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm available for pool or a mission...

I have "The Island" loading right now - was going to sit and relax in there :teeth: but I can change places as soon as the room loads... so it might take a while... wish there was a way to stop loading when you change your mind about a room :thumbsup2

ARG! Still loading - takes about 5 minutes for room to load... then of course, I'll have to leave to go help out one of you, so I guess the earliest I can be there is about 5-10 minutes from now. Sorry! I AM coming!

ETA: Ok, island just loaded. Please tell me where to go next. If I follow one of you, and then 5 minutes later when the room loads and you've already moved off... well, I'd rather know now :)

GoofyWaterCoaster
06-16-2008, 12:04 PM
goofy i need to find you on SW and uh i need three ppl in my room whenever for the mission my title is Aimbier Vmk

I'll be there with my main, then I'll switch to my mule!

threeboysmom
06-16-2008, 12:09 PM
On my way! Woot! Just give me a few minutes for this room to load ;)

ARG! I seriously AM coming! By the time, I get there, I bet you've already passed.

Stupid, stupid lag... I really don't think my laptop likes this game at all.

Aimbier31
06-16-2008, 12:21 PM
uh my sister made me log off!!!! hah aengus we were watching your video i love it

GoofyWaterCoaster
06-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Stupid, stupid lag... I really don't think my laptop likes this game at all.

Both of my computers hate it

We're still in beta though

Disney Dreams
06-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Both of my computers hate it

We're still in beta though

Was in there helping someone else with mission. Looked for you Goofy to try to help. Didn't see you. (I'm signed off now, but wanted you to know I tried to help you.)

Have fun all!

WDWLIGHTNINGZ
06-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Thanks again Dreams.

Anyone free to fill up my room? Need 3 people!

Search Plazma Light.

Mnementh
06-16-2008, 02:36 PM
If I follow one of you, and then 5 minutes later when the room loads and you've already moved off...

That's happened to me about six or seven times when trying to help with the dance parties (no exaggeration). It's really beginning to irk me. (I know it's nobody's fault, it's just becoming an annoyance).

Goofy05
06-16-2008, 02:37 PM
That's happened to me about six or seven times when trying to help with the dance parties (no exaggeration). It's really beginning to irk me. (I know it's nobody's fault, it's just becoming an annoyance).

Happens to me often, too. I don't let it get me down, I'm just happy for that player to have passed their mission. :) I love the way we all come together for that!

Mnementh
06-16-2008, 02:41 PM
You're right. I'm happy for those that pass their missions. I just feel bad that I'm sitting here asking for help and I'm unable to help other players.

IrishTinkerbell
06-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Anyone need help right now?...I'm on for a little while, trying to teach my dog new tricks. I need to play pool, but not a big deal, I can do that later. So if you need help...I'm Dream Dazzle.

Mnementh
06-16-2008, 04:07 PM
If anyone's on, I just bought myself a pool table. I'd like to play a game if anyone's interested.

Mission complete!

Goofy05
06-16-2008, 04:15 PM
You're right. I'm happy for those that pass their missions. I just feel bad that I'm sitting here asking for help and I'm unable to help other players.

If anyone's on, I just bought myself a pool table. I'd like to play a game if anyone's interested.

Aww...don't let it bother you! I'm sure you'll be able to help once the bugs are fixed. :)

I'll jump in, if you still need a player.

Mnementh
06-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Aww...don't let it bother you! I'm sure you'll be able to help once the bugs are fixed. :)

I'll jump in, if you still need a player.

Thanks for your help. That was a close game! :)

Goofy05
06-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Thanks for your help. That was a close game! :)

Anytime, Mint! Now if I could only enter the spa...

SorcererRocks
06-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Well, I said I wasn't going to start playing any other games, Disney or not...BUT I tried SW out and I think I'm stuck here. ::yes:: So, I'm at the mission where I need 3 people in my room and I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anybody in the game yet. Any chance a few kind folks could help me out? I'll be happy to 'pay it forward'.

My SW name is Rain Redsparrow.

Thanks,
Yvette

I have have kind soul visiting...just 2 more..

Bee2u
06-16-2008, 09:48 PM
We still need two more for sorcererRocks' mission. Anyone one that could stop by?

Mission completed

SorcererRocks
06-16-2008, 10:05 PM
Mission Accomplished! Many thanks to Bee, Ned and Casme.

Let me know if I can be of help to anyone else.

Yvette

dizanimator
06-16-2008, 11:16 PM
I need someone to let me (or even help me) win at pool in my room. I have the pool table, I just need someone who will help me win for the mission.

Goofy05
06-16-2008, 11:22 PM
I need someone to let me (or even help me) win at pool in my room. I have the pool table, I just need someone who will help me win for the mission.

on my way, if you still need this. :)

dizanimator
06-16-2008, 11:39 PM
on my way, if you still need this. :)

Thanks for the help.

WDWLIGHTNINGZ
06-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks again Dreams.

Anyone free to fill up my room? Need 3 people!

Search Plazma Light.

:wizard:

swimmingneno
06-17-2008, 12:31 PM
I need help to get three ppl in my room for the mission, search Swimming Neno thanks!

MISSION COMPLETE!

LuvN~Travel
06-17-2008, 06:14 PM
At about 7:00pm CT tonight would it be possible to get three very nice Dis people to join me in my room? I'm finally getting around to some of these missions!;) Thanks very much in advance!
Kim

NedsTJ
06-17-2008, 08:12 PM
At about 7:00pm CT tonight would it be possible to get three very nice Dis people to join me in my room? I'm finally getting around to some of these missions!;) Thanks very much in advance!
Kim

Hi tigger, still need help with missions? I'm on now, so just search for Rightsaid Ned and track me down! Happy to help, NP.:thumbsup2

GoofyWaterCoaster
06-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Kim

What's your title?

SorcererRocks
06-17-2008, 08:43 PM
Does anybody have any tips for the mini-game SWARM? Apparently I'm pretty bad at this one!:eek:

Yvette

LuvN~Travel
06-17-2008, 08:45 PM
thanks for trying to help. luckily my sister got on and actually had my brother join today and he helped
And some other dude I don't know, thanks to him too!
Kim
Now if only someone could play popaloon for me rofl!
Thanks everyone for trying!

And who let Aengus into the Thermae spa tonight? It won't load! lol

aengus
06-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Does anybody have any tips for the mini-game SWARM? Apparently I'm pretty bad at this one!:eek:

Yvette

many people dont realize they can go up the sides of the game all the way around, not sure if you realized it or not.

GoofyWaterCoaster
06-17-2008, 09:14 PM
And who let Aengus into the Thermae spa tonight? It won't load! lol

:confused3

Hey, aengus is breaking POTC too, I can't see anybody's chat

aengus
06-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Well, the spa was asking for it!

I am not on POTC, I cant take credit for that one :rotfl:

LuvN~Travel
06-17-2008, 09:25 PM
Oh also, does it mean sit in any of the hot tubs in the spa to be seen with three other ppl?
Or is it a specific one?

Juliana Smallworlds came in and helped me out with two others! :)answered my own question for once..lol
Kim

aengus
06-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Oh also, does it mean sit in any of the hot tubs in the spa to be seen with three other ppl?
Or is it a specific one?
Kim

you need 4 people in any hot tub in the therma spa :)

KrazyPete
06-18-2008, 11:19 AM
We could use some help on the Double Date task if anyone is free. Search for Palmnut.

ETA: Passed! Thanks

threeboysmom
06-18-2008, 11:33 AM
We could use some help on the Double Date task if anyone is free. Search for Palmnut (http://www.smallworlds.com/home/palmnut/)

Mission accomplished! :teeth:

WDWLIGHTNINGZ
06-18-2008, 11:48 AM
nvm

LuvN~Travel
06-18-2008, 12:29 PM
I will post one little hint here. After three years of being used to vmk and their limited hours, do you know how easy it is to get in the game at 4:30 AM to do your tasks?:rotfl2: I never could get into those shops last night, but tried when I got up this morning, and NO problem! woot for 24/7 hours!:lmao:
Kim

Bee2u
06-18-2008, 01:16 PM
I will post one little hint here. After three years of being used to vmk and their limited hours, do you know how easy it is to get in the game at 4:30 AM to do your tasks?:rotfl2: I never could get into those shops last night, but tried when I got up this morning, and NO problem! woot for 24/7 hours!:lmao:
Kim

So true! However, it's also easy to find yourself still playing into the wee hours of the morning, because there is no closing time.

Diva of Dragons
06-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Sorry, I'm losing track here. Did the golf game get fixed yet?

Disney Dreams
06-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Sorry, I'm losing track here. Did the golf game get fixed yet?

No.

Mnementh
06-18-2008, 08:13 PM
I don't want to use the actual name for this mission because it makes me feel kind of awkward, but I'd appreciate it if three people could visit my room and sit around a table with me.

Mission complete!

NedsTJ
06-18-2008, 08:18 PM
I don't want to use the actual name for this mission because it makes me feel kind of awkward, but I'd appreciate it if three people could visit my room and sit around a table with me.

Ok - Mnementh and I are having some awkward conversation waiting for two more to join in...:lmao:

Done.

NedsTJ
06-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Now need one more at TiggerBella's place... Thanks!

Accomplished.

LuvN~Travel
06-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the help Ned, Mnementh and funfly!
Now just a couple more to go and I'll be stuck at golf like everyone else! :rotfl2:
have a great night! Oh got cut off again....Going to call it a night for the game now..;)
Kim

funfly
06-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Now just a couple more to go and I'll be stuck at golf like everyone else! :rotfl2:
have a great night! Oh got cut off again....Going to call it a night for the game now..;)
Kim

You're welcome!

Mnementh
06-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Kim

Sorry, I went AFK without having a chance to say I was going AFK, but I'm glad you passed the mission before I got booted for inactivity.

NedsTJ
06-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Np Mnemth...but I think you were dc'd...I've been inactive for long periods of time without being booted...usually the screen just goes dark and the Zzzzz'a appear.

BTW - I just played a single player game of mini golf all the way thru without a problem...is the problem with golf only apparent with multiple players?

Disney Dreams
06-19-2008, 12:10 AM
BTW - I just played a single player game of mini golf all the way thru without a problem...is the problem with golf only apparent with multiple players?
Sadly, yes.

I just got home from dinner after being at work and - cry - Small Worlds is closed. HOWEVER, maybe this means golf will be working soon. And I LOVE how they provide an estimate of when it will be open again.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening. Here's to the possibility that our golf greens are getting work done on them.

- Dreams

Bee2u
06-19-2008, 12:14 AM
Np Mnemth...but I think you were dc'd...I've been inactive for long periods of time without being booted...usually the screen just goes dark and the Zzzzz'a appear.

You can be booted for inactivity, but I don't know how long you have before being booted.

Yes, the golf works fine for one person. My personal theory: you've probably noticed that while making the last putt on a hole someone often ends up knocking into balls that are aready 'underground'. The game usually freezes shortly thereafter. I think if they could solve this the game would probably work ok.

aengus
06-19-2008, 06:49 AM
I had also played single player golf all the way through. The issue was only multi player.

LuvN~Travel
06-19-2008, 07:17 AM
Well is it just me or the game bug when I have problems getting that dratted putter to line up? Sometimes it is 'determined' to putt the other direction!:rotfl2:
Kim

Aimbier31
06-19-2008, 10:00 AM
now i'm up to the double dating mission can anyone help me with this?

Aimbier31
06-19-2008, 10:32 AM
omg i went to this room and there were four of us in a hottub and we were talking and my mission thing came up. it said that i had finished the double dating mission but i never bought the table and chairs at all so i guess there is more then one way to finish the mission

aengus
06-19-2008, 10:36 AM
ROFL I was just going to log back in and search for you ROFL glad you made it.

LuvN~Travel
06-19-2008, 12:02 PM
You mean Ned and Mnementh spent all that time in Mnementh's room last night and could've been in a hot tub instead?:rotfl2:

Ok has anyone started a party list for this weekend? My niece and I are both at the room party mission now and would like to be on that list.;)
She is snowstorm something or the other.:) Since I'll be doing her as well (she is leaving for Kansas with a group from our church tomorrow) I'll let everyone know the time of the party what her full title is.
TIA
Kim

NedsTJ
06-19-2008, 12:11 PM
You mean Ned and Mnementh spent all that time in Mnementh's room last night and could've been in a hot tub instead?:rotfl2:

Ok has anyone started a party list for this weekend? My niece and I are both at the room party mission now and would like to be on that list.;)
She is snowstorm something or the other.:) Since I'll be doing her as well (she is leaving for Kansas with a group from our church tomorrow) I'll let everyone know the time of the party what her full title is.
TIA
Kim

Easy now...we'll just see when a certain Tigger needs just one more person to complete the mission...:rolleyes1

I should be available Friday night to log on and party (....that just sounds sad, doesn't it??)

aengus
06-19-2008, 01:07 PM
I should be available Friday night to log on and party (....that just sounds sad, doesn't it??)

OMG it totally does!!!

see you there

Aimbier31
06-19-2008, 01:42 PM
i'll be there too

wow i have no life:rolleyes1

GoofyWaterCoaster
06-19-2008, 02:06 PM
i'll be there too

Dont worry, none of us do :banana: :duck:

IrishTinkerbell
06-19-2008, 02:30 PM
i'll be there too

Well I have a life... first I have my niece's dance recital to go Friday night, but after my big night out I can come and dance all night if needed...gee I guess I don't have a life...well I do, just not that exciting..but it's a happy one :goodvibes

Aimbier31
06-19-2008, 02:41 PM

well at least i dont think i'm doing anything friday tonight i have a crazy party though woot woot!!!!

Diva of Dragons
06-19-2008, 03:11 PM
NEW MISSIONS: Sorry if this has been posted but check your SW mail. They came out with new missions and seem to have ditched the golf one for now.

If you had finished everything but golf, the first 3 are easy but the last is to get 100,000 on Crazy Ape. That will soooo not happen for me. Last night I got about 2000! LOL!

For the art one, you do not need to buy a new canvas.

ShelbyMarie
06-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Can anyone help with a game of pool in my cool, or not-so-cool, room.

And I can totally party out friday night. woohoo. I need help too. :o)

Ciao, and thanks!

Shell:hug:

ShelbyMarie
06-19-2008, 07:48 PM
So I kind of figured out the ape game.

The trick is in the 3rd round to not destroy the monster once it turns blue.

You can avoid it and collect the fruit until you reach 100,00.

It takes a little while and is a little difficult, but it worked.

Hope this helps

Shell :hug:

aengus
06-19-2008, 08:07 PM
So I kind of figured out the ape game.

The trick is in the 3rd round to not destroy the monster once it turns blue.

You can avoid it and collect the fruit until you reach 100,00.

It takes a little while and is a little difficult, but it worked.

Hope this helps

Shell :hug:

heh, I got bored of chasing the snake, I finished the level and went on. I got to a second snake level that was quite a bit trickier @_@

Had no choice but to take the 2nd one out quickly ROFL

bopper
06-19-2008, 08:38 PM
How do you avoid the snake? It keeps squishing me!

aengus
06-19-2008, 09:17 PM
I run in a circle, bottom of the screen run left until he has me almost cornered. Then i jump diagnal left up and diagnal left up until near the top and jump over him to the right and go in a circle basically. Everytime I get some distance you start shooting like mad

rinse repeat

LuvN~Travel
06-20-2008, 07:25 AM
Oh you guys make me so jealouse. I can't even get past that dratted popaloon! Though I am going to try it from now on with the sound turned off!;)

To add to our partying tonight, would it also be possible to add my brother and my son to our party list? They both advanced enough last night to hit the ten party dance as well. (OH and btw, thanks for helping us out last night, Golden Gourd)
Their names are Fat boy and Zeofigment renegade.
Kim

DudeZeke#2
06-20-2008, 10:18 AM
Yea, I need a ten person dance party if anyone can help tonight. TIA

Zeke

Bee2u
06-20-2008, 10:26 AM
I'll be around most of the weekend on one screen name or another, and am willing to dance. If you'll put something about needing 10 people to dance in your room title or description I'll stop by if I'm on.

NedsTJ
06-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Easy now...we'll just see when a certain Tigger needs just one more person to complete the mission...:rolleyes1

OMG it totally does!!!

see you there

i'll be there too

Ok, well due to recent changes in my "real life" social standing...looks like I'll now be around both friday AND saturday nights...too bad there aren't any SW bartenders...my avatar's going to need a few...:drinking: ...

on the plus side...I just learned how to multiquote!

LuvN~Travel
06-20-2008, 12:15 PM
I'll be around most of the weekend on one screen name or another, and am willing to dance. If you'll put something about needing 10 people to dance in your room title or description I'll stop by if I'm on.

LOl My sister told me the same thing earlier. So I'll probably change our room names to 10 person dance party. That ought to get everyone's attention!

I have to add one funny here. We managed to get our brother on the game the other night and now he has caught up to me, but my sister called earlier and now our mother has joined!@_@ Talk about being floored! :rotfl2:
I'm still laughing about it. So if you see this red headed woman in our rooms tonight...tell mom hi! lol
Kim

mom2cookies
06-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone. I am hoping to host my 10 person dance mission on tuesday the 24th at 8:00 pm EST. My room title will be May Lady's 10 person dance off ( if i remember that title :rotfl2: ).

I really hope to see some ppl there and as always, i am willing to help anyone else out with their missions.

Thanks in advance : )

May

Bee2u
06-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Ok, well due to recent changes in my "real life" social standing...looks like I'll now be around both friday AND saturday nights...too bad there aren't any SW bartenders...my avatar's going to need a few...:drinking: ...

on the plus side...I just learned how to multiquote!

Sorry, the only beverage we can offer right now is some water from the hot tub.

Hi everyone. I am hoping to host my 10 person dance mission on tuesday the 24th at 8:00 pm EST. My room title will be May Lady's 10 person dance off ( if i remember that title :rotfl2: ).

I really hope to see some ppl there and as always, i am willing to help anyone else out with their missions.

Thanks in advance : )

May

Tuesday won't work - it has to be between 8pm Friday and 6am Monday.

goldengourd
06-20-2008, 01:20 PM
now our mother has joined Good! We need more of us moms on there! Now if my character just had a hawaiian muumuu clothing option, then there wouldn't be any doubt as to my 'status'. :rolleyes1 Oh and by the way, mom says 'stand up straight! What's with that posture!"

I'll be on tonight and tomorrow watching for those dance party reguests, here and in room titles.

mom2cookies
06-20-2008, 03:26 PM
I was informed about the time/ day requirements for the dance party. Right now I can't even get INTO smallworlds. Keep getting the message that i typed the wrong address... yeah whatever. Even my favorites link isnt working : ( However, if i do get in, i'll title my room accordingly to ppl will know i'm doing the dance mission also.

Thanks for making me aware of the weekend requirements for this mission.

bopper
06-20-2008, 04:13 PM
Re: Great Ape

When you say jump diagonal, can you say specifically what you mean?
Also, do you go around clockwise or counterclockwise? Could you perhaps show your route on a picture of the screen? TY so much!

Why do you say to concentrate on the fruit (in general)?
Shooting the moving dudes is 50 pts, and smashing them is another 200. Fruit is 200 as well.

aengus
06-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Re: Great Ape

When you say jump diagonal, can you say specifically what you mean?
Also, do you go around clockwise or counterclockwise? Could you perhaps show your route on a picture of the screen? TY so much!

Why do you say to concentrate on the fruit (in general)?
Shooting the moving dudes is 50 pts, and smashing them is another 200. Fruit is 200 as well.

bopper i responded in the other thread if you see this :rotfl:

and if you dont follow it I can try and draw it, heck maybe I can just take a video of it. Not sure how much lag there will be while recording and trying to play.

DudeZeke#2
06-20-2008, 05:49 PM
I beat the Crazy ape mission today, but it didn't register. Make sure yer mission page is up on your porfile.

aengus
06-20-2008, 06:34 PM
I just tried to get a video of it and it all messed up @_@

Maybe I can try again later

aengus
06-20-2008, 07:04 PM
OK I made a video and I have a much easier way of beating the snake...

Please ignore all that craziness i told you about earlier :rotfl:

remember in the interest in keeping the video short i wiped out the snake but you should go for points before killing him off, unless you just cant stand it ROFL

CrazyApe Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWo_7tmCvmI)

DudeZeke#2
06-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Ok, i'm opening my room up for tonight. Search for Iglesias Guerro, or Club Guerro. TIA for all who come.

Zeke

Bugdozer
06-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi,

I am in smalld's room and he needs 10 people for his dance mission. Thanks to anyone that can help :)

Bug

AmberDaze
06-20-2008, 07:45 PM
OK I made a video and I have a much easier way of beating the snake...

CrazyApe Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWo_7tmCvmI)

Thanks for this -- I'm going to try later. :) :)

Bugdozer
06-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Hi,

I am in smalld's room and he needs 10 people for his dance mission. Thanks to anyone that can help :)

Bug

Thanks everyone!!!

We are going to shelby maries room next :)

LuvN~Travel
06-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Okay our family all starts the weekend mission at eight CT here.
We have all renamed our room to 10 person dance party, with our names behind that.
Right now my niece's character snow storm are in my room, while my brother and son are out and about in the game.;)
Oh and if Crafty Mom comes in, she's our mom and grandmother! ;)
Kim