PDA

View Full Version : Parent's Anniversary

cptvegy
04-03-2002, 07:01 PM
This July my family, which consists of my parents, my older brother and sister (21 and 19 respectively) and I (16) will be going to disney world. This trip is in celebration of a lot of things, including my parents 25th anniversary. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of things i &/or my siblings could do to honor them, either alone or as a family. My dads not really a disney fan, he just goes for my mom. It can't be too expensive of an idea either as none of us children are rich and i would like it to be a surprise. If you could email me with ideas it would be great! (cptvegy@aol.com)
Sarah!

nativetxn
04-06-2002, 03:01 PM
How about an Illuminations cruise? The cost is $120 plus tax but divided 3 ways it wouldn't be too bad.

Katholyn

spiceycat
04-09-2002, 09:34 AM
Are you staying at a WDW resort? If so there are alot of things for your parents to do - but do you want them to do with you as a family - or as a couple?

You can call WDW florist 1-407-827-3525 and get them something nice

You can all go to PI together - then you, your brother and your sister - could disappear - or better yet let them go alone and ya'll find other entertainment that night

You could make reservation at the restuarant at Mexico - if they like spicey foods - otherwise France or Canada. Or my favorite Norway

Make sure they get to see all the nights shows at WDW. there is one at Epcot, Studios and MK.

Free things - walk along the beach at sunset at the Polyn to the GF, if you are staying at POR walk along the shore at night or sunset - see the gardens rose, and butterfly -

Not Real expensive stuff - rent a boat (you drive) at the Polyn for the seven seas lagoon - or VWL for the bay lake area.

need more information for any more suggestions