PDA

View Full Version : Solo birthday lunch ideas

NancyIL
04-03-2002, 05:58 PM
I'll be at WDW for my birthday in a few weeks. My SIL and I plan to have breakfast at 1900 Park Fare before she leaves for the airport. I'd like to have a late solo birthday lunch, but can't decide where. I'm considering Cinderella's Royal Table (already have a PS there), Chefs de France, Brown Derby, and 50's Primetime Cafe. I've already eaten solo meals at the last two. Feel free to throw out more ideas as well.

spiceycat
04-04-2002, 12:28 AM
I like Norway or the Canada Steakhouse

PennConn
04-04-2002, 11:50 AM
I second Akershus in Epcot Norway, or the Rose and Crown in Epcot England

nativetxn
04-06-2002, 02:21 PM
Oooh, Nancy, Cindy's for a solo lunch? I would probably choose that one, what a great idea, I would never have thought of it myself.

I've never eaten at the Brown Derby so I might choose that one just because :)

If price is no object you could try Jikos or Bomas at AKL. I loved Jikos but it's pricey :)

Katholyn

RLMS56
04-06-2002, 02:58 PM
I would hold off on lunch and have afternoon tea at GF which opens at 2pm. I went twice on my solo trip in Jan and it was fabulous. The waitstaff could not be nicer and I didn't feel at all uncomfortable being solo.

KathleenFL
04-10-2002, 10:51 PM
One of my favorites for lunch is Chefs de France----I usually ask for a table by
the window, so I can people-watch. It would be relatively inexpensive, if I didn't
like the Vouvray wine so much. If you're not shy, make a PS and mention that it's your birthday----They bring one of their delicious desserts, and celebrate with you--------
Whaterver you decide, have a very happy birthday!!