PDA

View Full Version : Question - CRT, Hoop De Doo and DDP - Help!

htegler
06-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Can someone explain - if they charge your credit card in advance but you want to use your DDP credits how is the money credited back to your credit card if at all ? I am confused as to how this works. :confused:

mandymommy4
06-01-2008, 08:01 PM
They don't charge your cc.

They take a cc to hold your ADR and then if you don't cancel with in 24 hrs (i think) and then don't show up you get charged a fee for not showing up. It is to keep people from making multiple ADRs and then not showing up.

When it comes time to pay you give your server a room key and they deduct from your credits.

Make sense?
HTH!

dishm12/08
06-01-2008, 08:36 PM
They don't charge your cc.

They take a cc to hold your ADR and then if you don't cancel with in 24 hrs (i think) and then don't show up you get charged a fee for not showing up. It is to keep people from making multiple ADRs and then not showing up.

When it comes time to pay you give your server a room key and they deduct from your credits.

Make sense?
HTH!

I thought they didn't take credit cards for CRT if you're on the dining plan. Not a biggie, but that's what I thought.

maj42169
06-01-2008, 09:42 PM
They take a credit card number to HOLD the reservation at such places........even the princess dining in Norway and the Fantasmic packages.....the card is not charged unless you are a no show or do not cancel with at least 48 hours notice.

MK4ever
06-01-2008, 10:14 PM
I booked HDDR a few months ago and they did charge my card. I am not on the dining plan so I was not concerned.
When we did CRT they just took the credit card number, but I think for HDDR the CM told me we had to pay in advance.

MK4ever
06-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Sorry I forget to mention they charged my card for our upcoming trip in Sept 08. They charged the full amount for 2 people.