PDA

View Full Version : Figmentcookie's "Almost done planning" PJ - Transformers?

figmentcookie
05-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Hello everybody! I have been thoroughly enjoying reading everyone's PJ and wedding TR, so I decided to start one myself. Hope you enjoy!:goodvibes

Edited to remove non-wedding related information that does not fit into list of accepted rules.

The Engagement Story:

Edited to remove sarcasm. Nothing left here either!

Goldeelox9
05-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Welcome to thw DIS Boards...Or atleast the Wedding Planing boards!

sungela
05-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Such a perfect Philadelphia story! (DF and I are both Penn alum). I half expected to see Love Park. :rotfl2:

Welcome to the boards!

figmentcookie
05-29-2008, 04:31 PM
This was a trip report of when we looked at the WP. However, it has been said that ever allowing any trip reports on this board was a regrettable mistake, so I have removed all the details.

figmentcookie
05-29-2008, 04:43 PM
Removed because the pictures were too big and made it necessary to scroll on the page, which is against the rules.

figmentcookie
05-29-2008, 04:48 PM
Welcome to thw DIS Boards...Or atleast the Wedding Planing boards!

Thanks! It looks like your wedding is coming up right around the same time as mine!

Such a perfect Philadelphia story! (DF and I are both Penn alum). I half expected to see Love Park. :rotfl2:

Welcome to the boards!

Yay another Quaker! Glad you can appreciate the story that way! I don't think they will let me move out of the city until I get a picture with either of the Love signs. :lmao:

keenercam
05-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Welcome!! :welcome: I LOVE your writing style. It is going to be so much fun hearing about your planning. Thanks for all the great pix of the WP and Whitehall Room and Patio! :lovestruc Aren't they gorgeous?! :faint:

figmentcookie
05-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Welcome!! :welcome: I LOVE your writing style. It is going to be so much fun hearing about your planning. Thanks for all the great pix of the WP and Whitehall Room and Patio! :lovestruc Aren't they gorgeous?! :faint:

Aww, thanks keenercam! The Whitehall Room is pretty, I've read a good chunk of your PJ, you're having your vow renewal reception there, right?

keenercam
05-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Aww, thanks keenercam! The Whitehall Room is pretty, I've read a good chunk of your PJ, you're having your vow renewal reception there, right?

Yes! :cloud9: And I nearly fell apart when we thought the space wouldn't be available to have our post ceremony events at the GF. :sad1: Thank God that was all worked out and we even have a signed contract now! :yay: I'll be looking forward to seeing how everything comes together for you (once you get your date and time set), so that I can follow in your footsteps! :cool1:

figmentcookie
05-29-2008, 07:42 PM
This post described my journey in finding a wedding dress. Since it's not actually 'wedding planning,' it has been removed.

Mocharilla
05-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Yay! Welcome!

It all looks good so far. I love the dresses and tiara!

I must've missed it, but when are you getting married?

IndyBride
05-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Beautiful dress!! Great start to your PJ! Everything looks great so far. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans.

lov2b@disney
05-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Gorgeous dress! Cant wait to hear more of your plans!

figmentcookie
05-30-2008, 09:33 AM
Yay! Welcome!

Aww, thank you! I was going to put that in the next part, it's October 13, 2008.

Beautiful dress!! Great start to your PJ! Everything looks great so far. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans.

It's great to hear you all like everything :) I'll be posting more this weekend!

29apr00
05-30-2008, 11:22 AM
beautiful wedding dress!!

Can't wait to hear the rest of the details!!

alissa2008
05-30-2008, 11:39 AM
GORGEOUS!! Love it all!!!

I love your tiara too!! Did the seller have a store?

You guys are such a cute couple too!! I'm so happy for you two! :banana: :dance3:

figmentcookie
05-31-2008, 02:24 PM
GORGEOUS!! Love it all!!!

I love your tiara too!! Did the seller have a store?

You guys are such a cute couple too!! I'm so happy for you two! :banana: :dance3:

Thanks Alissa!! A dancing banana?? You do like my stuff :) The tiara was from venusjewelry's store. I loved my tiara for a few reasons 1. it uses swarovski crystals so it's pretty and shiny but I didn't have to pay the same price as I would for a tiara by swarovski, 2. because it incorporates my dress in with the earrings I bought for the wedding, 3. it has combs on the back so it actually will stay in your hair, and 4. it only took three days to get here after I bought it. When I got it, I opened it immediately and put it on... DF is hoping I'll stop wearing it all the time :rotfl:

figmentcookie
05-31-2008, 02:29 PM
Yay! Welcome!

You didn't miss it, that's the next part :)

beautiful wedding dress!!

Can't wait to hear the rest of the details!!

Thanks for your compliments on my dress! I'm going to be scheduling the fitting in a few weeks, so hopefully I'll have some better pictures :)

figmentcookie
05-31-2008, 02:52 PM
This post was all sarcasm!

figmentcookie
05-31-2008, 03:37 PM
This may have been misconstrued as whining and sarcastic. I'm quite sorry to whom I may have offended.

jennifaerie
05-31-2008, 04:55 PM
I have to say, I have been thoroughly enjoying everything so far (might I add, you have a great sense of humor and impeccable grammar)!

I'm so glad you got your "13". It's great when a specific day has meaning. We picked our wedding day because it was cheaper than a Saturday and was right before we left for Disney. :lmao: I suppose that has symbolism!

Looking forward to all your future installments!

(Oh, and the park pictures were perfect! I smiled at all the foliage and the happy couple!)

figmentcookie
06-01-2008, 05:24 PM
I have to say, I have been thoroughly enjoying everything so far (might I add, you have a great sense of humor and impeccable grammar)!

I'm so glad you got your "13". It's great when a specific day has meaning. We picked our wedding day because it was cheaper than a Saturday and was right before we left for Disney. :lmao: I suppose that has symbolism!

Looking forward to all your future installments!

(Oh, and the park pictures were perfect! I smiled at all the foliage and the happy couple!)

Glad you're enjoying everything, especially my grammar :rotfl: I hope I haven't set the bar too high for later :goodvibes

Haha, we partially picked that 13 because it wasn't a weekend too. Great minds think alike.

figmentcookie
06-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Wedding related, but could not help anyone, so it was removed.

Skylarr29
06-04-2008, 07:43 PM
This all started last year when we went to a major department store and registered. We already both had a lot of the stuff you use every day, so we didn't really need much off of there. Our mothers, however, didn't think so. The madness started when my FMIL got us the Swarovski Mickey and Minnie right after we got engaged. :eek: Not to be outdone, DM wanted us to celebrate our engagement with two goblets off of the registry. She said we should use them for "a good size glass" of champagne to celebrate. Then it started, FMIL got us 2 champagne flutes and luggage for both of us, which my mother countered with a 6 more crystal goblets. Then FMIL got us several place settings of our china. She said that was indeed the last of it. DM bought us a boatload of small little things. Then, DF got a call from FMIL and using her woman's intuition, she happened to look at the registry and "the kitchenaid mixer's on sale and so are the attachments!!" Now she's on our Disney Registry. We've tried to tell her, but she keeps telling DF this is the last of it. As for my mother, well, she's helping pay for the wedding... so the amount of gifts we're getting has tapered off a bit.

We're not sure if they're competing or what the deal is. Neither DF or I want either of our DM's to go nuts like this, This isn't a major problem, but it baffles me. Anyone else have dueling relatives?

I wish my family was doing that lol. No one has bought anything off of our registry.

PrincessBride010103
06-04-2008, 07:44 PM
This all started last year when we went to a major department store and registered. We already both had a lot of the stuff you use every day, so we didn't really need much off of there. Our mothers, however, didn't think so. The madness started when my FMIL got us the Swarovski Mickey and Minnie right after we got engaged. :eek: Not to be outdone, DM wanted us to celebrate our engagement with two goblets off of the registry. She said we should use them for "a good size glass" of champagne to celebrate. Then it started, FMIL got us 2 champagne flutes and luggage for both of us, which my mother countered with a 6 more crystal goblets. Then FMIL got us several place settings of our china. She said that was indeed the last of it. DM bought us a boatload of small little things. Then, DF got a call from FMIL and using her woman's intuition, she happened to look at the registry and "the kitchenaid mixer's on sale and so are the attachments!!" Now she's on our Disney Registry. We've tried to tell her, but she keeps telling DF this is the last of it. As for my mother, well, she's helping pay for the wedding... so the amount of gifts we're getting has tapered off a bit.

We're not sure if they're competing or what the deal is. Neither DF or I want either of our DM's to go nuts like this, This isn't a major problem, but it baffles me. Anyone else have dueling relatives?

That's the best problem ever...BRING ON THE GIFTS! lol

29apr00
06-04-2008, 08:31 PM
:cool1: I gotta agree with Amanda on this one!! Bring on the overbearing MIL that likes to use her Charge Card on YOU!!!:lmao:

figmentcookie
06-04-2008, 11:41 PM
True, if this is any indication as to how she'll be as a MIL, I will totally be able to handle it. :rotfl:

figmentcookie
06-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Three months ago, we ordered our invitations from the the company that DFTW recommends. We just got them in on Wednesday seems to me this is an unreasonably long amount of time.

In case you were thinking of using them, here's our experience. We found the perfect invitation and I was thrilled because they looked beautiful, elegant, and understated.
We picked a stock type of invitation off of the website and didn't want any changes to it. We thought it was going to be very simple. Within 2 weeks, March 12, we got the wording, font, addresses for our guests and the return addresses. It was all done! I was thrilled I could get the invites out early, especially for my cousin who is an army nurse and I suspect she might have a hard time getting time off without a lot of notice.
Here's a pic: http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/cashultz/invitationcopy.jpg

Then, I didn't hear anything for several weeks so I emailed her. I finally heard back from her on April 12 with an email that said, "So sorry for the delay--I've been out with a "medicine migraine"--I had accidentally been taking the equivalent of 16 advils a day by mistake (my prescription was in an identical bottle and looked the same) and as soon as I realized my mistake and stopped, I got a migraine that lasted off and on for over a week. I've gotten so far behind, and over something so embarrassing like taking the wrong prescription, that I've only just gotten your e-mail. We thought it was kind of weird. I had to email her twice again to get the proofs on April 29. I made corrections to the proofs and paid. I wish I hadn't paid and gone somewhere else.

She said I would get them the following week. I emailed her two weeks later, and she said 5/16 they didn't have the right ribbon, but would be getting it in the next day. I didn't care about the ribbon, I just wanted them done, since I started the process almost three months before! Then, I emailed her again on 5/30 and asked what the deal with the ribbon I didn't care about was. I didn't hear anything back in four days, so I sent her an email letting her know how unhappy we were with the progress and that we had wanted to send out these invites soon. She wrote back and said, she didn't understand that it was so important to get them out so early (it is for us when people are travelling) and that she would overnight them the next day.

Instead of getting our invites, she called and told me that she didn't have the right envelopes with the right color liner from the printer and was going to re order them. I told her I didn't care and just wanted them. I did indeed get them the next day. Not only did I not get some of the envelopes with the our guests printed envelopes we paid for, but the print quality on the envelopes was poor and my inkjet could have done better. (My dad is a printer, I know this kind of stuff). I complained and she said, I was in such a rush, I looked at the original order. Can these be mailed out priority rather than overnight today?

Aside from the envelopes, I was VERY disappointed with the invitations, especially since they ended up being about $20 apiece after add on fees. The picture of the castle was embossed in pearl ink on white paper, which makes it almost impossible to see. DM and DF told me to get over it and not to wander into bridezilla territory because they looked fine.

I'm doing my best to let it go. Writing this all down makes me feel a little better :) My vendor review? Since this whole process took so long and was a pain in the butt, I would not recommend this invitation company.

Conversely for our reception back home, we ordered our invitations from the American Wedding. We got them within four days and they were less than $1 a piece! This is their stock picture from the internet:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/cashultz/homeinvites.jpg
Plus, they coordinate with the china we registered for:
http://www.waterford.com/images/product_product/124494md.jpg

figmentcookie
06-08-2008, 10:19 PM
So I've told you all about our pre-wedding planning stuff for thus far: the engagement pictures and stories, the dress, stories about amusing relatives, the invitations. So now it's time to tell you about our wedding plans this far.
Our Wedding:
Wedding Pavilion on Oct
Oh, I'm sorry, I whined somewhere in here. Better safe than sorry, this has been deleted!

figmentcookie
06-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Proudly off topic are these pictures of our five lovely boys and one girl that I promised:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/cashultz/WheresWaldo.jpg
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/cashultz/Picture048.jpg
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/cashultz/IM000595.jpg
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/cashultz/IM000596.jpg
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/cashultz/IM000362.jpg

And one extra picture of the princess:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/cashultz/SantaandBuddhaCelebrateaDiverseChri.jpg

alissa2008
06-09-2008, 12:35 AM
:cool1: I gotta agree with Amanda on this one!! Bring on the overbearing MIL that likes to use her Charge Card on YOU!!!:lmao:
:rotfl2:

Thanks Alissa!! A dancing banana?? You do like my stuff :) The tiara was from venusjewelry's store. I loved my tiara for a few reasons 1. it uses swarovski crystals so it's pretty and shiny but I didn't have to pay the same price as I would for a tiara by swarovski, 2. because it incorporates my dress in with the earrings I bought for the wedding, 3. it has combs on the back so it actually will stay in your hair, and 4. it only took three days to get here after I bought it. When I got it, I opened it immediately and put it on... DF is hoping I'll stop wearing it all the time :rotfl:

:rotfl2: I did the same thing!! Out of the box and on the head! I told Df it was to remind him that I'm a princess 24/7! Oh and you know I mean business when i break out the :banana:

BUT, I thought your dress was way over the top. I mean, the dress itself was nice, but the lights you had installed into the skirt were incredibly tacky. Honey, you just cannot do that. I do not agree with your decision to add christmas lights to your dress."

At that point, all my dream of dressing up as the blue fairy from the electric light parade during my wedding were dashed in a cruel reality check.
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

the head-dresses that you were making them wear was just terrible..."
:rotfl2:

Chilly
06-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Loving your PJ, can't wait to hear more.

keenercam
06-09-2008, 01:59 PM
MORE!!!! :banana: :lmao:

Wazzo
06-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Awesome plans!! :thumbsup2

And I LOVE the pictures of your feathered family! SO cute!! ::yes::

figmentcookie
06-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Loving your PJ, can't wait to hear more.

MORE!!!! :banana: :lmao:
I'll get on it! me-->:surfweb:

Awesome plans!! :thumbsup2

And I LOVE the pictures of your feathered family! SO cute!! ::yes::
Thanks Wazzo, I had a feeling you'd appreciate them :)

figmentcookie
06-10-2008, 11:38 PM
removed

figmentcookie
06-10-2008, 11:47 PM
everything else has been removed, why not this?

29apr00
06-11-2008, 08:21 AM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: You're funny!! Everything sounds super lovely!!

Ok, umm...was that Hercules? (movie quote)

lov2b@disney
06-11-2008, 08:32 AM
Very entertaining!! Sounds wonderful! Keep it up:surfweb:

Mocharilla
06-11-2008, 08:36 AM
:rotfl:You crack me up!

I agree, a moose would be hard to get into such a small cake!

It all sounds very good! :)

figmentcookie
06-11-2008, 10:46 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: You're funny!! Everything sounds super lovely!!

Ok, umm...was that Hercules? (movie quote)

Very entertaining!! Sounds wonderful! Keep it up:surfweb:

:rotfl:You crack me up!

I agree, a moose would be hard to get into such a small cake!

It all sounds very good! :)

Thanks everybody for the kind words, I'll be here all week ;)

Yep, it was Hercules.

Chilly
06-12-2008, 04:52 AM
You will love CG

auntpunkin
06-12-2008, 06:55 AM
I love you PJ and your plans sound wonderful! I was dying when I saw your "California Grill", that was too funny!! :rotfl2: Thank you for sharing!

keenercam
06-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Okay, now I've learned a lesson about reading your posts while at work. A very important lesson, I might add, considering my partner just looked over at me from his office with raised eyebrows and a "care to share the joke" kind of look when I guffawed out loud. :lmao:

Thanks for the laugh, kiddo! Can't wait to hear more! Lots more! Oh, and I really can't wait to see pix of the Disney magic that will get a moose in your cake! :rotfl:

figmentcookie
06-15-2008, 11:40 AM
The movie pictures of them filming the new Transformers movie in front of my apt were off topic, so I removed them.

figmentcookie
06-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Okay, now I've learned a lesson about reading your posts while at work. A very important lesson, I might add, considering my partner just looked over at me from his office with raised eyebrows and a "care to share the joke" kind of look when I guffawed out loud. :lmao:

Thanks for the laugh, kiddo! Can't wait to hear more! Lots more! Oh, and I really can't wait to see pix of the Disney magic that will get a moose in your cake! :rotfl:

Well, it's always a good goal to learn something new at work every day. Unfortunately for me, it usually doesn't apply to what I'm doing :) I'll be in your state in a few hours for dinner!

Originally Posted by auntpumpkin View Post
I love you PJ and your plans sound wonderful! I was dying when I saw your "California Grill", that was too funny!! Thank you for sharing!
Google images always comes through with the comedic relief :)

You will love CG
I am sooo excited about the CF!!

keenercam
06-15-2008, 01:14 PM
And I'll be in yours! LOL! We are headed to Carrabbas. Where are you having dinner?

IndyBride
06-15-2008, 01:24 PM
How exciting! I really liked that movie. I suggest you see it. The cars are so cute! I want to hug them all! That's mostly what I remember from the movie!

newyearsbride
06-15-2008, 02:30 PM
I just read your entire PJ in one sitting. You are hul-arious. I literally LOL several times. How exciting is it they are filming outside your house? Now when I talk about Transformers 2, I'll say... my best friend of all time was in the movie, well her house was at least, and she invited me over to see, and thus they will look at me in awe, and will bow at my feet, all because of you! But, on a serious note, can't wait to read more!:listen:

::Edit:: Btw, this was a complete joke, I'm not a crazy stalker I swear.

ElleBren
06-15-2008, 03:06 PM
After watching the hollywood magic outside my window for awhile, I got bored and took pictures of my blue bird attacking the transformers car outside.

Its so funny, usually people get really annoyed at their street being used by a movie because they take up so much. Also most people think that being on set is always so exciting, but it really gets boring fast. Although I have to say when we worked on chase scenes or stunts it was always more interesting.

Love the bird attaching the set-I laughed so hard.

jennifaerie
06-15-2008, 04:42 PM
Wow! I'm surprised no one told you about it. I thought you needed to sign releases for stuff like that to get done right outside your home. Very cool!

It makes me laugh, because Transformers was being played when we went on our Disney cruise in January. We kept seeing the same parts over and over. It's a running joke now, because we don't know what happens at the end and right in the middle! :lmao:

jessesgirl-080708
06-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Just caught up on your pj.. everything looks great! I LOVE your invites.. they are really cute! And the transformers thing is awesome.. I used to always have a thing for Shia Lebeouf.. ever since he was Luis Stevens on Even Stevens!! Lol... don't tell DF, he won't let me see the sequel!:rotfl2:

alissa2008
06-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Just caught up on your pj.. everything looks great! I LOVE your invites.. they are really cute! And the transformers thing is awesome.. I used to always have a thing for Shia Lebeouf.. ever since he was Luis Stevens on Even Stevens!! Lol... don't tell DF, he won't let me see the sequel!:rotfl2:

:rotfl: I thought I was the only one!! Loved him in Holes too.

Awesome close up of bumblebee I might add (I'm a huge nerd). I don't care too much for Michael Bay, which is why we waited for the video, but it was ok - they could have bb@stardized transformers more -- but I wanted to see more transforming!! Too much love story, not enough sweet cars. :confused3 Ok, rant over. Good job so far -- seems like everythings going well...

figmentfan814
06-15-2008, 10:07 PM
I just started reading through your PJ and it is great, I love all the stories that you have included. Your feathery babies are so cute :goodvibes

April 13 is DH's birthday and October 13 is one of my best friend's b-day, so you have picked some great dates :thumbsup2

I love that your doing your reveal in front of the castle; that will be such a special moment :lovestruc

I'm glad you decided to get some shots in the World Showcase; all of the countries you have chosen made great shots for us, so I'm sure you'll be just as lucky.

Wazzo
06-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Cool movie shots! popcorn:: You should sell them to TMZ and spend the money on the wedding! :rotfl: That is weird that they didn't let you know about the filming... what would have happened if you'd needed to leave your building and go out to the street? You could've been in the movie!! ("These pretzels are making me thirsty..." :happytv: )

29apr00
06-16-2008, 08:40 AM
Way cool about the movie!! We just watched that last weekend, it was pretty good. Dh will be pleased there is another one coming out.

figmentcookie
06-16-2008, 09:21 PM
How exciting! I really liked that movie. I suggest you see it. The cars are so cute! I want to hug them all! That's mostly what I remember from the movie!

Well, I guess it's a good sign at least you remember something from it. If I hate it, I won't even remember I saw it. I just netflixed the movie the waterhorse... just because the little waterhorse looked so cute. The movie wasn't that clever in my book, it was just a cross b/w Pete's Dragon and Free Willy, but the little monster was darn cute as I expected :)

I just read your entire PJ in one sitting. You are hul-arious. I literally LOL several times. How exciting is it they are filming outside your house? Now when I talk about Transformers 2, I'll say... my best friend of all time was in the movie, well her house was at least, and she invited me over to see, and thus they will look at me in awe, and will bow at my feet, all because of you! But, on a serious note, can't wait to read more!:listen:

::Edit:: Btw, this was a complete joke, I'm not a crazy stalker I swear.

:rotfl: DF is good with photoshop, maybe he can edit us into the pics. Then you could say, "See, it's me and my BFF driving the yellow car in the movie, that was us."

Its so funny, usually people get really annoyed at their street being used by a movie because they take up so much. Also most people think that being on set is always so exciting, but it really gets boring fast. Although I have to say when we worked on chase scenes or stunts it was always more interesting.

Love the bird attaching the set-I laughed so hard.

Chase scenes are exciting... not every PJ has one. Cuddle-zilla has asked me personally to send his thanks, and offers to send you an autographed picture. But since he's a bird and can't write, I think you may want to turn down his version of an autograph.

Wow! I'm surprised no one told you about it. I thought you needed to sign releases for stuff like that to get done right outside your home. Very cool!

It makes me laugh, because Transformers was being played when we went on our Disney cruise in January. We kept seeing the same parts over and over. It's a running joke now, because we don't know what happens at the end and right in the middle! :lmao:
I know, I was very surprised that they didn't tell us too! However, I would have (and I bet all of my neighbors would have) had a "they're filming transformers outside my window" party! Anyway, DF and I are at the same Univ around here. I'm still grad student, but DF's already graduated and technically has a faculty position. They sent an email around to the faculty that they would be filming, but not us.

Way cool about the movie!! We just watched that last weekend, it was pretty good. Dh will be pleased there is another one coming out.
I really think I should rent that first movie now :)

Cool movie shots! popcorn:: You should sell them to TMZ and spend the money on the wedding! :rotfl: That is weird that they didn't let you know about the filming... what would have happened if you'd needed to leave your building and go out to the street? You could've been in the movie!! ("These pretzels are making me thirsty..." :happytv: )

Hmm, too bad I posted them here first, haha, I could have been rich!
Yeah, "These pretzels are making me thirsty..." and then the headline the following morning on the news would have been, "DisBride run over by totally obvious, bright yellow car, more at 6."

I just started reading through your PJ and it is great, I love all the stories that you have included. Your feathery babies are so cute :goodvibes

April 13 is DH's birthday and October 13 is one of my best friend's b-day, so you have picked some great dates :thumbsup2

I love that your doing your reveal in front of the castle; that will be such a special moment :lovestruc

I'm glad you decided to get some shots in the World Showcase; all of the countries you have chosen made great shots for us, so I'm sure you'll be just as lucky.
Aww, thanks for all the great comments. I'm glad that other people like the 13th too! All of your pics that you shared were so instrumental in picking out the countries, I really appreciate your help. BTW, I read the updates of your wedding TR and I loved the fact you used "One Little Spark," in your pre-ceremony :)

jessiesgirl and alissa2008, I think I know what I'll be PMing you as a wedding present ;) Will you be having the chicken or LeBoeuf?

alissa2008
06-16-2008, 09:25 PM
jessiesgirl and alissa2008, I think I know what I'll be PMing you as a wedding present ;) Will you be having the chicken or LeBoeuf?

:rotfl:

Chilly
06-17-2008, 04:24 AM
That is so cool that they filmed outside your house.

figmentcookie
06-30-2008, 03:58 PM
I'll update all of this soon:goodvibes