PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Shark floor clenaer?

krystalleigh1
05-27-2008, 08:20 AM
We're moving to a new house that has a lot of laminate flooring. I'm seriously looking into purchasing the Shark floor cleaner. You know- the one that's a steam floor cleaner. Looks pretty neat and it's at Target for $79.99. Anyone have any personal experience with it?

ExPirateShopGirl
05-27-2008, 09:03 AM
I have the Shark rolling cannister steam floor cleaner. I have a first floor full of porcelain tile and it does a fab job. Buy extra floor attachment pads and you won't run out when cleaning. I prefer the cannister to the 'vacuum' looking device because it can clean things besides the floor.

Good luck!

We're moving to a new house that has a lot of laminate flooring. I'm seriously looking into purchasing the Shark floor cleaner. You know- the one that's a steam floor cleaner. Looks pretty neat and it's at Target for $79.99. Anyone have any personal experience with it?

WE<3MICKEY
05-27-2008, 09:46 AM
I have the Shark mop and it works very well on my laminate floors and my tiled bathroom floors. I personally HATE mopping, but I do not mind cleaning the floors with my Shark mop.
It is also sold at Bed Bath and Beyond and Linens n things. I bought it there and used a 20% coupon so it was less than $80

summerrluvv
05-27-2008, 01:30 PM
I have one and love it. I don't like that the cord isn't longer though and wish it came with more than one pad.