PDA

View Full Version : Winter Crocs $12.00!!

Kami
05-26-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm not sure if it's all Foot Lockers, but I believe many are going out of business. I went into one today (in Mass.) and they had winter crocs for 70% off. We payed $12. for each pair. My daughter loved her's last winter so I bought her another pair and one for myself.

disneyorvegas
05-26-2008, 07:18 PM
OOOHHH! That would be a great deal! guess I have to make a trip to the mall...:cool1:

*KeepMovingForward*
05-26-2008, 07:23 PM
I'll have to check our local mall store because I like to wear them around the house.

christa112
05-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Really??? I will be heading down to my Footlocker tomorrow.

SunKat
05-26-2008, 08:17 PM
Looks like I'll be making a trip to the mall too! Just the other day I bought a pair of Crocs Athens flip flops for $15.00 (regular price $29.00) at Modells. :)

TSM1993
05-27-2008, 12:27 AM
I work for the Foot Locker company. Not all Foot Lockers carry crocs so it is very ymmv. In a ten mile radius we have 3 Lady Foot Locker stores. We have a bunch of the same shoes but we also have certain shoes that each store gets in just for there area. Of the 3 ones a technical store( more nike shoxs and training shoes and higher priced), ones an urban fashion store(more AF1 and Jordans) and one is a combo area (some AF1 and jordans and some of the technical sneakers but not as much as the technical store).

TSM1993
05-27-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm not sure if it's all Foot Lockers, but I believe many are going out of business. I went into one today (in Mass.) and they had winter crocs for 70% off. We payed $12. for each pair. My daughter loved her's last winter so I bought her another pair and one for myself.

Many are going out of business why do you say this. Just because prices are low or does it have a sign saying store closing. Shoes often get priced low when they are not a big seller or have been around for awhile or very seasonal. Yes some are probably closing but Foot Locker itself is not going out of business. They will shut down the ones that arent profitale just like any business would.

Heck they own Champs, Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, and FootAction so they will have to close lots of stores.