PDA

View Full Version : who else would I ask?

MKCP5
05-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Okay, I am trying to find the answr and getting nowhere s I figured I would ask here because SOMEONE will know!!

I am having trouble with the rug in my family room bunching up under the chair. It's not a terribly expensive rug, but decent, but it doesn't seem to matter what we do, the rug buckles under the chair. How do I solve this? Or is it just a crummy rug and I'm out of luck for putting furniture on top of it.

Help!! It's driving me crazy!!!

rie'smom
05-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Have you tried rug tape? It's double sided tape that keeps the rug in place. It worked for me.

heartbeeps
05-26-2008, 11:26 AM
is it wall-to-wall carpeting or a throw rug????

TealHearts70
05-26-2008, 02:14 PM
Okay, I am trying to find the answr and getting nowhere s I figured I would ask here because SOMEONE will know!!

I am having trouble with the rug in my family room bunching up under the chair. It's not a terribly expensive rug, but decent, but it doesn't seem to matter what we do, the rug buckles under the chair. How do I solve this? Or is it just a crummy rug and I'm out of luck for putting furniture on top of it.

Help!! It's driving me crazy!!!

If it's not a huge rug, then you can try putting down that puffy shelf liner under the rug to hold it in place. I used that under my area rug in my foyer by the front door. It works great.

Barb