PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade ticket question, can I upgrade again?

mudman
05-25-2008, 03:18 PM
We had 2 day park hopper with 3 water fun and more passes (free upgrade from this spring) left. Before leaving WDW in April I upgraded these to no expiration. If I want to add a day making it 3 day park hoppper what would I need to pay or is it no longer upgradeable since it was already upgraded.

I'm sure someone here has my answer.

Thanks in advance.

FoodLover
05-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Sorry, your tickets are no longer upgradeable. You have to do all upgrades within 14 days of first use, even if the ticket has the No Expiration option added.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

dsanner106
05-25-2008, 09:25 PM
I was also told you cannot upgrade anything with a non-expire anyway. I could not upgrade my 10 day with no expire to an annual pass.

Drew

Cheshire Figment
05-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Sorry, your tickets are no longer upgradeable. You have to do all upgrades within 14 days of first use, even if the ticket has the No Expiration option added.

Mary
MouseSavers.com
This information is correct. With the Exception of the Florida Resident Play-3 and Play-4 passes, which have a six month eligibility, no MYW pass may be upgraded or modified in any way more than 14 days after the first use of the pass, even if the No Expire option has been purchased.
I was also told you cannot upgrade anything with a non-expire anyway. I could not upgrade my 10 day with no expire to an annual pass.

Drew
This is not correct. You can upgrade a ten day no expire ticket to an AP provided the upgrade is done within 14 days of first use of the ticket.