PDA

View Full Version : Toys R Us...Does anyone know?

JRoglitz
05-25-2008, 08:25 AM
If I bought something two weeks ago today and in the flyer today it is on sale for $50 cheaper, can I take the receipt in and get the $50 refund?

christa112
05-25-2008, 08:30 AM
Most places will do a price adjustment. I am unsure what the time frame is though. I would think the back of your reciept would say it.

disney5
05-25-2008, 08:54 AM
I would call 1st and see if they price adjustments. If not, I would go to the store and rebuy the item...leave the store and walk back in a few minutes later and return it with the 1st receipt. This will work in all stores as long as the UPC's match. I used to do this at the Gap when my kids were small...always saved my receipts and if a few weeks later I saw item was cheaper I would rebuy and return (had to be same color and size)

christa112
05-25-2008, 08:57 AM
Good idea!!!!

I would call 1st and see if they price adjustments. If not, I would go to the store and rebuy the item...leave the store and walk back in a few minutes later and return it with the 1st receipt. This will work in all stores as long as the UPC's match. I used to do this at the Gap when my kids were small...always saved my receipts and if a few weeks later I saw item was cheaper I would rebuy and return (had to be same color and size)

Maggie'sMom
05-25-2008, 09:45 AM
I've found most stores that do price adjustments allow a 2 week window, but if they don't offer adjustments or if I miss the window, I just do what the PP suggested. Buy the item at the discounted price and then return it using the first receipt with the higher price.

JRoglitz
05-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the help. I went by and asked the girl. She said she thought it was up to 1 month. I was just at two weeks. I saved $50!!! Woo Hoo!!:yay: