PDA

View Full Version : Photopass share question

Aliceacc
05-25-2008, 05:01 AM
My sister starts her vacation on July 19th; ours (and that of a friend) both end on August 19th. I was thinking of setting up a private photopass share for the 3 families.

Would the 1-month thing be a problem? Our flight gets us home close to or after midnight, so the earliest I could do anything would be the 20th.

Can someone explain to me exactly how I would go about this? I understand how photopass works, but could you give me a rundown on how to set up a share?

Thanks, as always, for your help!

mountdew1
05-25-2008, 05:46 AM
That would work. You would set up the Photopass account, and then pre order the cd. That will save you 25 bucks. Then have your sister log in to your account and claim her photos. If you have her do it while you are in WDW you should be fine, as they have 30 days from when the pictures are taken to claim them. Then have her edit them. Once you and your friend gets back, you both need to claim the pictures on the Photopass account. As long as the two of you do all your editing within 30 days from your sister claiming her pictures it will be fine. Check out some of the photopass share threads in the budget board to see how they usually work. And check out stitchkingdom.com for one of the best photopass explanations out there.

gshumaker
05-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Everything is on a 30 day clock.

Pictures have to be loaded within 30 days of being taken. so as long as the first picture is taken on 7/19 it has to be loaded onto the system by 8/18. And then another 30 day clock starts to get all the editing done and order the cd by 9/17.

As long as you beat those dates you are fine and very doable.