PDA

View Full Version : Which Water Park?

kccmommy
05-24-2008, 10:28 PM
DD wants to go to a water park for our next trip. Should we do Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon.
Also, this is an after Christmas trip. Will it be warm enough?

girli565
05-25-2008, 01:43 AM
I'm a Floridian so pools are out of the question after Oct but if you are not from here I would guess that it might be warm enough... maybe. If it is 70+ I think you will be ok. I would be freezing.

And if you are just doing one water park than I would choose Blizzard Beach. It takes up more of your time because it has a few more slides and a nicer kiddy land area for the younger crowds.

mudman
05-25-2008, 06:36 AM
Big water park fans here... We go to both every trip!

Tough choice, but I think we like BB better too. The slides were better and there is more shady spots to sit (may not be too much of an issue the time of year you are going though)

If I could only move TL's wave pool and grusher gusher over the BB it would be perfect!!!

lvloopingbag
05-25-2008, 06:57 AM
At that time of year you may not have a choice as one water park is usually down for rehab, so only one will be open......

mountdew1
05-25-2008, 07:04 AM
At that time of year you may not have a choice as one water park is usually down for rehab, so only one will be open......

Yeah. Disney will most likely make the choice for you at that time of year. Usually right around there is when they close one of the parks for "rehab".