PDA

View Full Version : Who is best to book with?

annantuonio
05-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Hi!

Looking to book a trip in the fall for not a huge amount. I know its free dining time etc.

AAA prices and vacation outlet prices were not that impressive.

Does anyone have an agent or know of someone who is good at finding the best deals?

Thanks in advance!

Colleen:cloud9:

dougsmom98
05-25-2008, 06:22 AM
I think most people on these boards book their trips on their own and not through an agent. If you have the time to research each piece of the trip, you might get a better deal. I have not stayed on site, but I believe codes come out that you can apply to your room to make it less expensive. I was sent a code a while back after I sent away for the planning DVD. Sorry I am not more help.

mickeyluvr004
05-25-2008, 07:41 AM
Hi we have used ************ travel since 2003 and have had real good luck with Joyce her ext is 702 she is sooo friendly and IMO goes out of her way to help you have the best vacation, in face last year we used the bounce back program that they had and because you had to sign up before you left wdw we booked with them but then when we told her about it she was able to take over ( as wdw messed up our childs ages and when we got home i called and it took an hour just to have them fix it:scared1: :confused: ) so i called her and she took over and was able to make all our reservations for this sept :banana: :banana: :banana: you can get the number off of their web page its ************travel.com and they were wonderful good luck and i wouldn't put it off any longer as the free dining being out all the resturants will be booked :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

mickeyluvr004
05-25-2008, 07:46 AM
one other thing is that if you stay on site it may be a little more expensive but you get the extra morning or evening hour where some of the parks are open up to an extra 3 hours just for people staying inside we stay at the fort wilderness cabins my husband is hooked there your own private cabin and they have other activities for the kids its great :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: and you can take the boat over to MK nice ride in the AM

2goofycampers
05-25-2008, 09:35 AM
We use the sponsors of the Dis this time, Dreams Unlimited Travel they specialize in disney travel, our agent was Rhonda the moderator of the camping board, she was very professional and punctual.