PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

aengus
05-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Here you may discuss the new game virtual family kingdom

I would like to thank you all for respecting me while the game was being evaluated.

For now please keep it in this thread. We still have much to learn about this game and its direction.

Thanks again for your understanding.

ETA:

Here is the link to login to the game directly

http://www.virtualfamilykingdom.com/login.php

charmarie
05-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Does anyone understand what's gonig on with this game? There's no place to log in. I pre-registered quite awhile back, so I thought we'd actually be able to log in today. I'm new to all this beta stuff, so can you explain how this all works to "Mrs. Dumbo" here. lol

Thanks for this thread Aengus!

Hugs,

Scodaddy
05-22-2008, 11:53 AM
MagicShell and I were just IMing about this.
She has sent an email to their 'Contact Us' link.

If we hear anything, we'll post it

IrishTinkerbell
05-22-2008, 11:55 AM
It seems like they might be having a problem, and are trying to fix it.

Thanks Aengus for letting us discuss this here :thumbsup2

redshoe
05-22-2008, 11:57 AM
Thank you, Aengus!!

Here's what I know: A moderator from another board got a call earlier from a VFK staff member. She wanted to let everyone know that they're having to reconfigure the servers before they're able to open. Apparently she wanted to make sure we didn't all panic. :)

I think a rocky start is to be expected here, and I'm not worried at all. It sounds like they're working really hard to get things up and running for us!

MissVMK678:0)
05-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Sorry About My Thread,I was Sleepy and Had Heart Ache.

But Lets Have A Fresh Start!

VFK is not open yet and should be it might be caused to lag and or something else.
We have just completed the reconfiguration of our servers, and testing everything.

We should be ready to start taking registrations in about 15 minutes.

Again, thanks for your patience.

This Update Was Posted 1hr ago nothing has happened.

Mini VFK news Letter!
Coming later today

As the day unfolds we will be adding these features to our new world:

Enabling Friends List
Releasing the Wild West Setting
Room List

Tomorrow will also be a busy day as we release:

The Victorian Setting
Lots of Furni
Merlin’s Magic Shoppe

Saturday will also be a big day, and we have saved the best for last as we release:

Our first mini games
Lots of hair styles and clothes to customize your character

Ok This Is Whats Happening In The next few days.

Vfk Pal is COMING!

The Offical Website For VFK is Here
http://www.virtualfamilykingdom.com/

Thanks Missvmk678:0)
Or Disneys Figment in VFK

supermonkey
05-22-2008, 12:04 PM
i'll be supermokey on the game

05-22-2008, 12:05 PM
I will be Disneys Figment

tofubeast
05-22-2008, 12:05 PM
Yay, we can finally talk about it. did any of you ever receive confirmation of your signing up to the game from them? I never got anything via email. I also asked via their contact us the other day, and I did not hear. Just want to make sure I am all set up.

Eager to see what it looks like. Willing to give it a chance. I just am going to miss the Disney feel.

I guess if it is successful, there will be another message board about it somewhere else. I imagine we won't be discussing it for all that long on here as it is not dis related.

When I do try it out over there, I will be under the name TofuBeast. So say hi.

Disneychick74
05-22-2008, 12:07 PM
Want more Hosts?
Phin, Zoo, Wolf and Lion are all hosts in VFK
I have this on a VERY reliable source....not rumor.

Scodaddy
05-22-2008, 12:09 PM
I think I registered as Dr-Jones.

You're all welcome at my fire :)

AmberDaze
05-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Thank you, Aengus!!

Here's what I know: A moderator from another board got a call earlier from a VFK staff member. She wanted to let everyone know that they're having to reconfigure the servers before they're able to open. Apparently she wanted to make sure we didn't all panic. :)

I think a rocky start is to be expected here, and I'm not worried at all. It sounds like they're working really hard to get things up and running for us!

I too received this info... ;)

KrazyPete
05-22-2008, 12:12 PM
I've been checking the site most of the day. It's still vaporware as far as I can tell. :sad2:

I signed up the day they announced it to secure my screenname just in case it did open. The alpha previews were encouraging but really, it doesn't take a lot to make a Flash movie with things you can move around in it. It's a long way away from a full-fledged MMORPG. It did demonstrate that people behind it had some capacity for programming and graphic design though.

At first blush, it looked like it was targeting the fans of the "American Girl" book series rather than Disney fans. Even so, if the game play is similar enough to VMK then it might work for me and my family.

Since then, a lot of what I have seen has been kind of... meh. It was good to see progress but now it's been 15 minutes away from taking registrations for 2 hours. That's "taking registrations" which may or may not include actually playing the game. I'm skeptical but hopeful.

My question for all of you is this: Since it's not a Disney game, Why should we (as a group of DIS board members) be anxiously awaiting this particular game when there are already many established (and free) MMORPGs out there? Is there some reason to think VFK will give us something that Gaia, The Sims, Maplestory and the lot do not?

lizbeth374
05-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks Aengus.

I expect VFK wasnt prepared for the volume of players...

cyre
05-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Want more Hosts?

That's fabulous news! Let's hope it stays true!

I'm cyre there. hehe. i think i signed up first beta. first or second.

05-22-2008, 12:17 PM
No More News
On The Site.
I wonder due to lag issues they might open later today or tomorrow.

Off Topic:
RedShirtLOL(VMK) Whats Your VFK name so i can stay in contact.

HappyGoLucky
05-22-2008, 12:18 PM
I've been walking around in their Alpha Area. I think the settings look awesome! However, I'm not too big on Alpha Girl - she walks funny and looks kind of dorky in my opinion lol.

I also really like the "history lessons" they write up. I've always enjoyed history.

I'm also excited about their Australian Outback section which is to be added in a month or so.

I expect there will be many problems, that's what Beta Testing is for - to work out all the problems.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Kelsie
05-22-2008, 12:20 PM
My question for all of you is this: Since it's not a Disney game, Why should we (as a group of DIS board members) be anxiously awaiting this particular game when there are already many established (and free) MMORPGs out there? Is there some reason to think VFK will give us something that Gaia, The Sims, Maplestory and the lot do not?

Let me assure you that not being a Disney game will not have an impact on if it's allowed on the DIS. We will be taking a good look at it (if we are ever allowed in ;)) and if it is good enough for our members who played VMK and the rules are basically the same, we will consider supporting the game.

At this point what we see in the game as well as your feedback will tell. :)

HappyGoLucky
05-22-2008, 12:23 PM
I think the rules are very similar to VMK. I read their VFK Constitution, and enjoyed reading it. It was easy to read.

I also enjoy how they have their website set up, very easy to navigate.

Belle1997
05-22-2008, 12:24 PM
I've been checking the site most of the day. It's still vaporware as far as I can tell. :sad2:

I think because the feel of the previews of the game seems to be very similar to VMK. I can still be a princess many can be what they were in VMK. It has the romance of history the fairytale feel of the medievil times, the westerns of ghost towns and the pirates of space. Nope do not see another game out there like that. The family social aspect of it with the same sort of rules as VMK. Which I do not think the above games have for the whole family experience.

Sims is closing in August. I have not played Maple Story but from what I have heard not for the full family. And Gaicia is cute but not what I would want.

snowgracefulstone
05-22-2008, 12:24 PM
Want more Hosts?

It is very interesting to find this posted here, i closed last night with Fin and she told us her next job was again working online and alluded to the fact that some of us would be seeing her again soon. There was too much lag tho to really question her about it, it will be interesting to see if she is there. Oh that would be wonderful to see her face again :)

lizbeth374
05-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Is there some reason to think VFK will give us something that Gaia, The Sims, Maplestory and the lot do not?

in my personal opinion, Gaia, Sims, Maplestory and the lot are not censored enough for me. Like VMK, VFK will be using a family friendly dictionary. :thumbsup2

ETA: I will be SleepingBeth

TanyaLovesPooh
05-22-2008, 12:27 PM
I will be PolarBearPirate!

Looking forward to trying it out when we can.

IrishTinkerbell
05-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Want more Hosts?

Oh I hope this is true. I will be DreamDazzle on VFK. I'm excited to see how it's all put together :goodvibes

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Im hoping I can be Sir_Quikslvr there.

charmarie
05-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Hopefully, if I get the names I pre-registered for - I'll again be CuteLilPixie or PrairieFlower.

I know it's not Disney, but I do love History, as someone else said earlier. That makes it pretty interesting for me, and I like the fact that it seems family-oriented and hopefully pretty safe.

Hope to see everyone there when it finally lets us in! lol

Hugs,

poohluv2u
05-22-2008, 12:31 PM
At first blush, it looked like it was targeting the fans of the "American Girl" book series rather than Disney fans. Even so, if the game play is similar enough to VMK then it might work for me and my family.

Krazy, I thought this too when I first saw pics of the game :laughing:
As for why VFK, as opposed to other games .. I think it might be because it doesn't seem as cutesy as the other games, and might have the same general appeal that VMK had, in blurring the line between being a kids game and one that adults might enjoy too. Also seems to attract both genders. It also feels like a little slap in the face to Disney ... and that is appealing right now too! :rolleyes1

VMK_Mouse
05-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Want more Hosts?

This will take some seeing to believe. Not that I question your credibility, but they are Sulke employees and at this time, I do not see Sulake and VFK being tied. I do hope that it is true.

Of course, their hosts there could very easily use those titles and not be the same people behind VMK.

whs_singingrose
05-22-2008, 12:35 PM
If I get the name I preregistered with I'll be CoralHibiscus

Narnian_Princess
05-22-2008, 12:35 PM
So it's not even available for playing yet?

poohluv2u
05-22-2008, 12:39 PM
This will take some seeing to believe. Not that I question your credibility, but they are Sulake employees and at this time, I do not see Sulake and VFK being tied. I do hope that it is true.

Of course, their hosts there could very easily use those titles and not be the same people behind VMK.

WERE Sulake employees

souper
05-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Want more Hosts?

Woot! :)

redshoe
05-22-2008, 12:40 PM
This will take some seeing to believe. Not that I question your credibility, but they are Sulke employees and at this time, I do not see Sulake and VFK being tied. I do hope that it is true.

Normally I would agree with you on this. I concur with the people who are saying that it is an EXTREMELY reliable source, however. For myself, I'm reasonably sure it's true.

4fosterkids
05-22-2008, 12:41 PM
I was reading up on their site and cracked up when I read this on their "about us" page:
""We have put together a solid business model for this effort and you can rest assured that the Virtual Family Kingdom will not disappear in three years.""
I like them already ;)

Kasiks
05-22-2008, 12:43 PM
I am kinda surprised to see that a thread has been opened about this on this forum by a mod even more since the game is not even yet opened.

PS : ok, I had to post this for them to change the page lol

redshoe
05-22-2008, 12:45 PM
It's up!!

JojoMin
05-22-2008, 12:45 PM
The beta member list is full. We should register for waiting list. :(

redshoe
05-22-2008, 12:49 PM
And I am IN, bay-bee! Woot!!

Dagny
05-22-2008, 12:51 PM
How did you get in?

I pre-registered the first day, but confused on where I am supposed to log in?

ETA: Ok, the screen just changed for me. Boy, it took a long time to load!

ETA again - not working for me. I get to the place where you are supposed to add your password and it keeps kicking me out... sigh.

VMK_Mouse
05-22-2008, 12:54 PM
How did you get in?

Same here.

whs_singingrose
05-22-2008, 12:58 PM
How did you get in?

ETA: Ok, the screen just changed for me. Boy, it took a long time to load!

yeah it's taking a while to load and everytime it goes to load the game explorer crashes.

supermonkey
05-22-2008, 01:00 PM
i cant see anyone it's creepy i see ppl talking though

VMK_Mouse
05-22-2008, 01:00 PM
I expect some issues. Everybody is trying to get in at one time and today is their first day.

redshoe
05-22-2008, 01:01 PM
I just talked to Lion! I'm so happy!!

Dagny
05-22-2008, 01:02 PM
I expect some issues. Everybody is trying to get in at one time and today is their first day.

Oh ditto. But I suspect they will be reading here and would appreciate the feedback of the problems we are all experiencing.

:)

TinkPinkPoem
05-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Eager to see what it looks like. Willing to give it a chance. I just am going to miss the Disney feel.

I guess if it is successful, there will be another message board about it somewhere else. I imagine we won't be discussing it for all that long on here as it is not dis related.

There is already a message board for the new game and it's up and running quite a while now.;)

I registered just today. I am on the waiting list for beta but I am in no particular rush. I just want to meet with my vmk friends again who have moved there, I don't have any real interest in the game theme so far.

VMK_Mouse
05-22-2008, 01:04 PM
I am unable to get past the home screen.

And WOOT to Red for speaking with Lion!!

debbi801
I'm still trying to finish registration, but if it is approved, I'll be debbidoodle there like I was on VMK.

LadyDooley
LOL
i did get in however,
i can't talk at all, i saw nobody else,and somehow now I am stuck in Stonehenge

mizmouse
05-22-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm through with the registration...just waiting to get on!!!

I have to be afk (we can still use it, woot!) but will try back soon.
see you there!

sm4987
05-22-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm in. My registration was simple and I got my Fairypower name (well I think I did). I registered beta 1. Only problem is that now I've lost myself! LOL. How sad. Day one and I'm lost :rolleyes1

I had to reload the screen and had a long talk with VMK_Lion. He said we will probably loose ourselves! LOL. Good to know. I am member 253 right now. It is nice to see familiar faces!

mizmouse
05-22-2008, 01:08 PM
LOL
now I am stuck in Stonehenge

lol :lmao:

charstar
Well I am on a MAC I got to loading Registration page 3 and no words showed up at all, abandoning ship and moving over to our PC to see If I have better luck... :wizard:

whs_singingrose
I've registered and got CoralHibiscus, but it keeps say explorer can't connect to the page after I login.

Narnian_Princess
This is taking awhile for just the registration page to load. :rolleyes:

WDWLIGHTNINGZ
05-22-2008, 01:09 PM
Just got my character, waiting to load now. :)

Belle1997
05-22-2008, 01:10 PM
Ok dumbo question. I get to the page and the pics do not work so I go to sign in.

what user name do we use our email or what our title will be

or is there a spot to register first can not see it. thanks

whs_singingrose
05-22-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm in! Woot!

Disneychick74
05-22-2008, 01:11 PM

I was just on VFK for the very first time and was greeted by Smiles Zoo and Lion...
They are there, and it IS them. They wanted to tell everyone last night but were not allowed for obvious reasons.

BTW the game is running extremely slow as was to be expected, but WOW it sure is nice!

Taytorjo
05-22-2008, 01:12 PM
Hey all! I have registered with TaytoJo.

So I was stuck in the Colonial Room for the longest time trying to get out and it finally let me out! Now I see someone...yay!! Hope to see you all around!

supermonkey
05-22-2008, 01:12 PM
can you see ppl?

whs_singingrose
05-22-2008, 01:13 PM
:rotfl: I'm stuck standing on a building! somehow I don't think it's what they thought the buildings were for. :lmao:

cyre
05-22-2008, 01:13 PM
ok, I haven't seen a single other person, and my text isn't showing up??

tofubeast
05-22-2008, 01:14 PM
I was just on VFK for the very first time and was greeted by Smiles Zoo and Lion...
They are there, and it IS them. They wanted to tell everyone last night but were not allowed for obvious reasons.

BTW the game is running extremely slow as was to be expected, but WOW it sure is nice!

You just brought the first smile to my face today, after the tears and sadness of last night. Thanks so much for this news. Now, I really do hope we see Fin!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Since I missed beta and all the earlier VMK "years", it is fun to be a part of something from the very beginning.

IrishTinkerbell
OK I am on and playing I think :confused3 but another person was in my room and looked just like me, I think she was talking to me ....then I went through the door and VFK_Wolf starting talking, and saying things like they will be adding new things all day, and this game opened better than a game ended last night so I think it was VMK_Wolf :confused3 it's really confusing because the other avatar looked just like me..and I didn't see VFK_Wolk, and I can type in the chat but it doesn't show up on the screen.

sm4987
I see people and have had conversations with them. You can do a friend request, but I have no idea who people are just by the numbers

VMK_Mouse

That is wonderful. I am so so glad to hear that. Thanks, DisneyChick. :hug:

Dagny
I can't even get the website to load to its home page right now :scared1: Those poor servers are probably exploding!

I am very glad to hear that (some) VMK hosts ARE indeed there. That adds a lot of credibility for the game (for me anyway) and will likely provide most with a smoother transition to the "new world".

WDWTigger72
05-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Oh ditto. But I suspect they will be reading here and would appreciate the feedback of the problems we are all experiencing.

:)

Pink Couch = Info and Store buttons don't seem to work at all, but the move and rotate work.
Clock = Rotate, Store and Info buttons don't work but I can move the object...Also, It says for item "Pink Couch" lol
Desk = Rotate, Store and Info buttons don't work but I can move the object...Also, It says for item "Pink Couch" lol

Message Window = Can type but don't see anything after typing and hitting enter

*Someone just walked into my room as guest but only have the option to ask to be friend...

cyre
oh this is so exciting!

mesbijoux
I'm registered as MagicShell - same as VMK :)

Taytorjo
I have seen one person so far. I got stuck behind a building or something so I am trying to log in again...hoping to find some more people now.

Narnian_Princess
05-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting the homepage to load?

redshoe
05-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Ha!! I got stuck in Stonehenge, then when I logged back on I got stuck in the castle entrance. :lmao:

charstar
05-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Well fitting with the History theme I feel like a virtual pioneer today, it's been ages since my computers run this slow. The PC made it farther in the registration process now still trying to get the page to load.
Are there hours of operation yet for the Beta testing?

teal-drop
I cant get the VFK screen, all I get is an explorer error. Anyone have a different link?

VMK_Mouse
Hi VFK Staff, if you are reading. I cannot get through registration. Each page gives an IE error. :(

supermonkey
the log in page wont work

redshoe
05-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Keep trying guys. Sometimes it takes a few attempts, I'm noticing.

Disneychick74
seems once you enter the common area after leaving your house and exit the common area everyone dissapears and you cant see yourself talk anymore.

I just logged off an back ion and it was fine but I dont dare Exit the room again lol
BTW I am guest 170

debbi801
I was in, but I got stuck...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/debbi801/VFK1.jpg

And couldn't get down without a ladder. So, I exited.

Has anyone figured out how to change appearance?

tofubeast
05-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Pink Couch = Info and Store buttons don't seem to work at all, but the move and rotate work.
Clock = Rotate, Store and Info buttons don't work but I can move the object...Also, It says for item "Pink Couch" lol
Desk = Rotate, Store and Info buttons don't work but I can move the object...Also, It says for item "Pink Couch" lol

Anyone trading any pink couches or clocks? Will trade RARE/BETA for them!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

IrishTinkerbell
05-22-2008, 01:20 PM

Message Window = Can type but don't see anything after typing and hitting enter

*Someone just walked into my room as guest but only have the option to ask to be friend...

OK...the same thing is happening to me...UM does every girl have long blond hair, blue shirt and grey pants?

supermonkey
05-22-2008, 01:20 PM
waiting for me to get in game at loading page

redshoe
05-22-2008, 01:22 PM
From what I understand, we're supposed to be able to start personalizing our appearance this weekend!

VMK_Mouse
OK...the same thing is happening to me...UM does every girl have long blond hair, blue shirt and grey pants?

I am hoping for short pink hair. ;) And a stylish dress, please!!!!

WDWTigger72
Anyone trading any pink couches or clocks? Will trade RARE/BETA for them!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh hahaha, Now this is funny!!!!

Yes to everybody, It took me literally about 10 times just to get registered either refreshing the screen or having to go back and type the information in again. Also, My chat isn't working at all but others are and yes all players look like they are currently exactly the same clones....I feel like we are star wars attack of the clones LOL hahaha

StephenTXT99
What was the point of seperate beta groups, if they were going to open it to all of the three groups and the public? That's not how you launch a game. They need to only allow a small group (i.e. Beta 1 people) in first and over time, open up to more until all the beta groups are in. Then begin public registrations. Otherwise it will be crashy. Now we have to wait for basic features to be launched because they decided to open the game to too many people at once :rolleyes:

Beta 1 begins May 22
Beta 2 begins May 26
Beta 3 begins June 1

that eases the load and makes it better for everyone.

whs_singingrose
05-22-2008, 01:23 PM

that's what I have. they said we can change clothes at some point in the next few days when they add that feature.

WDWLIGHTNINGZ
Has anyone figured out how to change appearance?

That's coming Saturday.

I'm in now but my hair is UGLY. LOL

mesbijoux
I'm trying to get on and am being shown a screen with Beta Day 1a - that's all. I can't get in to play...

Ahhh the joys of BETA ;)

Dagny
05-22-2008, 01:24 PM
ok, I haven't seen a single other person, and my text isn't showing up??

Ditto for me.

The scenery looks great though!

magicalbelle
Does anyone know if it works on a mac or not? Still cannot even get the page to load!

KrazyPete
I'm in a room with BlueHairedMonkey, KingQuackAttack and VFK_Groovy but no one can see anybody else :)

WDWLIGHTNINGZ
05-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Ah, omg. I said Hi in my room - went into my garden there's my speech and now random people convo's are coming into my room.

And now i'm stuck in a building.

teal-drop
05-22-2008, 01:26 PM
I got up to the activation part, then I keep getting IE error page!

Taytorjo
05-22-2008, 01:27 PM
I was in twice, but first ended up trapped in the Colonial Room and the second time I ended up trapped behind a building or something by the Merlin's sign (wherever that is!) so both times I exited and now I'm just getting the loading screen or IE cannont display etc... First time I couldn't chat and second time I didn't try, but I did see one whole person!

Crossing fingers it will work this time!

StephenTXT99
05-22-2008, 01:27 PM
how do you meet people? where is everyone?:lmao:

supermonkey
05-22-2008, 01:28 PM
i got in then i got stuck on a building

whs_singingrose
05-22-2008, 01:29 PM
I seem to be stuck at the loading page.. I want to see King!!! I hope he isn't passing any gas in there already. :rotfl:

IrishTinkerbell
That's coming Saturday.

:lmao: :rotfl2: OK that just cracked me up thanks I needed that :thumbsup2

VMK_Mouse
After you registered, what happened. I am stuck on a page with the blue beta box on the top and "A Word from Alpha Girl, on Walkabout" on the bottom. It does not go anywhere and there is nothing loading.

Iris
I also cannot get past "proceed with registration". I keep on getting Page cannot be displayed.

Dagny
That's coming Saturday.

That is the first thing I typed in my chat window when I logged in. Oh, I am a girl with UGLY hair, LOL.

WDWTigger72
05-22-2008, 01:30 PM
how do you meet people? where is everyone?:lmao:

Its sort of weird there is no "exit" button or circle so you know where the exits are, you just have to click near the door or fence and so on to exit the room your in. I was standing their like a dummy walking around my own room for a few minutes before I figured it out LOL

WDWTigger72
05-22-2008, 01:31 PM
After you registered, what happened. I am stuck on a page with the blue beta box on the top and "A Word from Alpha Girl, on Walkabout" on the bottom. It does not go anywhere and there is nothing loading.

I had to refresh my screen or go back and logon again, same thing happened

WDWLIGHTNINGZ
This is quite slow, Me thinks an evening on CoD4 or GTA:IV.

mesbijoux
Giving up for the day - I can't even get the homepage to load now. So much to do and so little time....

GL everyone - can't wait to hear that it's up and running more smoothly soon :)

Gsterg
05-22-2008, 01:32 PM
anyone else having trouble logging in? either there is SUPER bad lag or its me.. LOL

TanyaLovesPooh
Once I hit "Play Now" I go to a log in page and then don't get beyond that and have to start over. I will keep trying though :thumbsup2

Narnian_Princess
I'm probably going to give up for today as well. :rolleyes: This is just getting annoying as I can't even see the homepage.

SweetJaydGrl
05-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Can someone tell me where to log in? I registered in Beta registration 1 so I know I have a spot reserved. The page is the same as this mornings with the Updates.
This is what Im seeing
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1406/7378437/19442140/318334136.jpg

taz
So can anyone play, or just beta members?

MummyKat
I got in!! First person I saw was VFK_Lion. I could see text from other Guests but couldn't see them. Then went through the garden gate, through the town, and met 4 other people on the crossroads. We said Hi. Then I exited, stage left, and got stuck so I logged out. Going to try to re-enter.:woohoo: Can I get a Woot??:woohoo:

taz
05-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Can someone tell me where to log in? I registered in Beta registration 1 so I know I have a spot reserved. The page is the same as this mornings with the Updates.
This is what Im seeing

me too

awesomepatty-cake
05-22-2008, 01:34 PM
well I got to walk out of my house and only saw a speech text that VFK Lion was saying something about wait to you see what will be coming. Then I tried to find where people were and walked out and disappeared. Got out of game and now can't get back in lol. I'm sure they are working very hard now to get it going right.

Taytorjo
05-22-2008, 01:35 PM
Try to refresh the page because now there is a Play Now button or Register button or something like that. Took awhile to reload for me.

I am once again in, but I still see no one and cannot talk.

aengus
05-22-2008, 01:36 PM
me too

look at the top, they have multiple servers but i dont think they replicated it to all of them

change the www2.blah to be just www. blah

and you should be good to go :thumbsup2

Jasonbobdude
This isn't working at all for me... I got into my room once, and I was able to move around some furniture. The only problem was that I was invisible and couldn't talk. I tried refreshing and now I'm stuck on a load screen.

teal-drop
I'm going to give up for now. I can't get passed the activation page, Gl to everyone hope you get in!

poohluv2u
05-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Can't seem to move past "choose your age" page ... am I almost in?

buggin'
05-22-2008, 01:37 PM
on the page u posted on here, u have 2 click @ the top, in blue. then u follow directions from there.

im stuck now...can any1 help ME? im past the log-in page & it has a black background & says Virtual Family Kingdom Beta Testing Day: 1a where do i go now?!? :confused3

taz
05-22-2008, 01:38 PM
So, I got a lot of questions.

1. I thought the site wasnt safe or something
2. How do the creators know about who the VMK staff were.
3. Are they actually VMK staff
4. Can people get in the date files just like VMK?

mykitty
05-22-2008, 01:38 PM
I am in right now with guest 115 a girl and guest 162 a boy, I can't talk he can. She is not moving. I can't bring up what guest number I am.

SweetJaydGrl
05-22-2008, 01:39 PM
I cleaned out files and cookies.. and it came up

KingQuackATac
I'm in a room with BlueHairedMonkey, KingQuackAttack and VFK_Groovy but no one can see anybody else :)

LOL. I'm actually at work and my dumb computer won't support VFK (just like it wouldn't support VMK) so PrincessWendyBird is trying out my character right now.

She says I have Red Curly Hair. :rotfl2: (nothing against red-heads, I'm just far from it)

Good to know VMK staff is there to help us find our invisible selves. :rotfl:

taz
look at the top, they have multiple servers but i dont think they replicated it to all of them

change the www2.blah to be just www. blah

and you should be good to go :thumbsup2

I'll try

cyre
ok, so once you've registered, how do you get back in after you've closed out?

aengus
05-22-2008, 01:41 PM

1. I thought the site wasnt safe or something, no it wasnt available yet
2. How do the creators know about who the VMK staff were. The sulake employees must have applied
3. Are they actually VMK staff They do appear to be
4. Can people get in the date files just like VMK? no clue

best i can answer them for you

AmberDaze
05-22-2008, 01:42 PM

This reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode... :rotfl:

KrazyPete
05-22-2008, 01:42 PM
LOL. I'm actually at work and my dumb computer won't support VFK (just like it wouldn't support VMK) so PrincessWendyBird is trying out my character right now.

She say I have Red Curly Hair. :rotfl2: (nothing against red-heads, I'm just far from it)

Good to know VMK staff is there to help us find our invisible selves. :rotfl:

Aengus, thank you for opening this thread.

Well, she was telling everyone she was King Quack ;)

Woot, I'm King's twin! I have red curly hair too! And a wedgie...

Belle1997
05-22-2008, 01:43 PM
How do we know what beta we are I signed up on the first day does that guarantee beta 1 or is it how many sign in today?

cyre
05-22-2008, 01:45 PM
i am gonna have to try later... i can't get pages to load.

SweetJaydGrl
05-22-2008, 01:46 PM
umm anyone know how to get past this part??

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1406/7378437/19442140/318335477.jpg

KrazyPete
05-22-2008, 01:47 PM
For anyone who is curious. "Woot" is on the VFK dictionary. Also, "Lily is Lava!"

I'm Guest356

cyre
just have to wait for it

MummyKat
:confused3 Having problems getting back in. However, we now know that it works. Woo Hoo!!

Off Topic: King~~everytime I see your signature the "Larry Boy" song gets stuck in my he.add. Not only do I have to use a clothes pin on my nose when you are in the room. Now, I also have you to thank for an "ear worm". Is there a Dr. in the house?? Sheeeeesh

*Of course you all know what an ear worm is, right? Those little songs that get stuck in your head. *

Midien
Just remember this is beta testing, so there will be lots of bugs and issue ;) Esp will the thousands of us trying to log in and get to playing.

cteddiesgirl
05-22-2008, 01:48 PM

1. I thought the site wasnt safe or something
2. How do the creators know about who the VMK staff were.
3. Are they actually VMK staff
4. Can people get in the date files just like VMK?

Well, if it's really the same people that will be staff, when they found out about losing their jobs, they might have contacted the people that have created VFK to talk to them.

I can't get past the screen with the bright green boarder and the story about the walkabout below. But, I didn't expect to be able to fully log in while at work. I may try later tonight after getting home.

btw: I'm cteddiesgirl there too.

debbi801
05-22-2008, 01:48 PM

Sweet,

That blue box in the middle is the file loading box. For me, the 2 bars filled up and then the screen displayed. if it isn't moving, it may be due to system overload. LOL You're in the right place, though.

I was stuck on the side of a building and had to exit out. now, I'm getting page not found every time I try to access.

IrishTinkerbell
05-22-2008, 01:49 PM
OK...I have to say if anything it's really making me laugh, which for me right now is not a good thing because I pulled out my back and every laugh hurts :lmao: but I do have to the guys are really ugly :rotfl2:

Sir_Quikslvr
I just met VFK_Lion o_o

Midien

Thats a loading page, just sit back and wait :) Once I got past that and landed in my room, I started to walk around, didn't see anyone else about, got to the "castle part" I guess when my character went poof! So back to trying to log in again

lillorna11
05-22-2008, 01:50 PM
What they really need to do is
Close the whole server down, and sort it out and we may be able to play tomorrow

cyre
05-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Thats a loading page, just sit back and wait :) Once I got past that and landed in my room, I started to walk around, didn't see anyone else about, got to the "castle part" I guess when my character went poof! So back to trying to log in again

OT, but yay! hi med!

PirateBell
05-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Yay, we can finally talk about it. did any of you ever receive confirmation of your signing up to the game from them? I never got anything via email. I also asked via their contact us the other day, and I did not hear. Just want to make sure I am all set up.

Thank Anegus for letting us now beable to talk about this game!

Oh man i am so glad to hear that I am not the only one who was having problems with not hearing back fromthem either!! I signed last month and got one disboard message from Fred about being a CL there ..and then nothing back! I also contacted them yesterday and today by email and hadn't gotten anything back! So glad to hear I am not the only one!!

I am looking forward to this game..and according their newsletter cause of all their problems they will be not opeing somethings for a couple days to make sure we all can be there! I like seeing that! Anyway looks like fun!

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 01:52 PM
This is crazy o_o There are clones everywhere, my character disappeared.. This is gonna be fun

SweetJaydGrl
05-22-2008, 01:53 PM

It's been almost 10 minutes waiting... does it take long?

Dashzap
05-22-2008, 01:54 PM
I never heard back when I preregistered either.

charstar
05-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Well I found out what I was doing wrong in registration!
I have been capitalizing my C in charstar so this whole time I been trying to sign in with Charstar once I looked back at my paper I wrote down charstar. So I changed it to lower case and then tried that and I made it past the final registration page I have now loaded with the PC If I crash, or should I saw when I crash, I will try to reload in on the MAC to help those out with MACs.

I'm in Woot!:wizard:

TanyaLovesPooh
05-22-2008, 01:55 PM
I haven't been able to get past log in screen once!

whs_singingrose
05-22-2008, 01:56 PM
ok my character was walking.. and then she suddenly disappeared!!

I found my invisiblity magic! :lmao:

Aimbier31
05-22-2008, 01:57 PM
i'll be aimbier on vmk :) i think we should all meet up somewhere in vmk after we figure out how to use it

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 01:57 PM
im gonna be Sir_Quikslvr there woot

supermonkey
05-22-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm Guest111 Woot I'm in the garden or backyard

Amber_Kait
05-22-2008, 02:01 PM
uhmm..
the homepage won't even load for me.
-.-

IrishTinkerbell
A BIG Thank you Anegus for letting us talk about this, because I think we would all be a little :furious: right now!

PirateBell
Want more Hosts?

Awesome!! :yay: Glad to hear this!! it will be good to se them again!

Belle1997
05-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Ok I got in but my computer at work is so slow I do not even know what guest I am but I got in woot

PrincessWendyBird
Well, she was telling everyone she was King Quack ;)

Woot, I'm King's twin! I have red curly hair too! And a wedgie...

Well, it was his character even if it was guest1234 or whatever :rotfl:
I certainly wasn't going to walk around as a red headed boy and say, "Hi I am PrincessWendyBird!". :lmao:

:confused3 Having problems getting back in. However, we now know that it works. Woo Hoo!!

Off Topic: King~~everytime I see your signature the "Larry Boy" song gets stuck in my he.add. Not only do I have to use a clothes pin on my nose when you are in the room. Now, I also have you to thank for an "ear worm". Is there a Dr. in the house?? Sheeeeesh

*Of course you all know what an ear worm is, right? Those little songs that get stuck in your head. *

Mummy,
You are a stitch! That Larry Boy Song is just way too catchy...
"Out of sight, veg-o-mite, Larry Boy!" (Superhero)
Can't wait to see everybody over there!!!

sleepingbeautymama
Sorry if this is repeat but I can't seem to get through this long thread because it's running slow for some reason.

I'm trying to register and it has character name and user name. Is the user name our first name and will this show up in the game? Also if you are 12 and under are there differences in the game and does it show up in the game that you are under 12? I'm wondering this for my daughter. Thanks

thesupersmartguy
Please keep your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the lag ride. And please no Dc, you are clear to play VFK.

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 02:03 PM
the page is not loading.. >_<

IrishTinkerbell

I found that, and also how to use it on other people too, because they all disappeared when I said Hi! :lmao:

Princess_Angelica
arg, i got so excited, when i cleared out my cookies and everything i finally got their page to open up. then i clicked register and everything froze. :surfweb: ARG! so what do those of you who've gotten in the game think of it so far? and thanks aengus for letting us have a VFK thread in here :)

lizbeth374
05-22-2008, 02:06 PM
i'll be aimbier on vmk :) i think we should all meet up somewhere in vmk after we figure out how to use it

i think you'll have a hard time meeting in vmk :rotfl:

whs_singingrose
05-22-2008, 02:06 PM
I found that, and also how to use it on other people too, because they all disappeared when I said Hi! :lmao:

:lmao: the first time I went in before I got stuck, I saw VFK_Owl. then the second time through I didn't see anybody, then I went invisible too!

IrishTinkerbell
05-22-2008, 02:09 PM
OK I really looked at my avatar and I am a girl with a mullet hairstyle :lmao:

charstar
05-22-2008, 02:09 PM

ROTFL:rotfl:
Me too I saw myself in my room but once I exited to see outside my house it never loaded and I disappeared..

Go ahead and give a Thank You to the VFK staff because I know you are all working super hard to make this the best!

Mac users: (I registered on a PC since I could not get the pages to load on my MAC) However, after I registered and crashed on my PC, I have officially signed back in on my MAC and Login has worked I am in VFK on my mac now crosses fingers Maybe I can go outside this time.
EDIT: I have exited the room!

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 02:11 PM
i disappeared too >_< this is what beta is all about

Sugar
05-22-2008, 02:11 PM
I can't even get on the Web site :( :(

I think I signed up in Beta 2 and I'm Sugar there... I think... LOL

ETA: My Browser is trying again now :)

05-22-2008, 02:13 PM
I went to have dinner and VFK comes!
Well VFK picks it times:lmao:
i am logging on now:goodvibes

PirateBell
05-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting the homepage to load?

YES!! I was on home page earlier and I had no promlem even left them message but have tried in the last half hour and can't now!
I agree... I bet all those servers are going CRAZY!! :rotfl:

But I am so glad that we will be seeing some of our host from VMK.. and it sure does sound awesome! Can't wait to get in and try it

IrishTinkerbell
05-22-2008, 02:14 PM
I just talk to VFK_Zoo she looks different than us...much better hair

redshoe
05-22-2008, 02:15 PM
It doesn't appear that the guest numbers are set. The first time I logged on I was Guest66, but the second time (after I got lost in Stonehenge and had to log back in), I was Guest75. So don't think that just because your friend was Guest11123 or whatever before, they'll still be that tomorrow!

cyre
05-22-2008, 02:16 PM
I can talk! I'm guest 371

ok lag:headache:

thesupersmartguy
Anyone know why I am only seeing the Register button and not the Play Now?

supermonkey
i just saw zoo in a yard and she was really nice and said she was the real zoo

Imagineer_Tech
05-22-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm illusionistic there too so keep a lookout for me!

05-22-2008, 02:18 PM
i am on the final of reg and all i see is
Internet Explorer can not display the page@_@

SharkMeal
05-22-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm YellowStrangeShark in there, I finally got it to come up.

However I can not talk, see anyone else, and the furniture that came with
my room has disappeared after walking out to my garden and back in. Before
they disappeared they were all named pink couch. LOL

And now I'm in a lag wave and can not move XD

But that's all okay, this is Beta Day #1 people, it will be much better later on!

05-22-2008, 02:20 PM
I want my day 1 badge@_@

Sorry Blonde Mo:goodvibes

thesupersmartguy
05-22-2008, 02:21 PM
I can only get as far as the homepage.

cyre
05-22-2008, 02:21 PM
I've seen a guest 588 and guest 466

Midien
05-22-2008, 02:22 PM
I seem to be stuck up on a wall at the moment rofl

PirateBell
This is what Im seeing

Me too.. thats what I was on this morning and I even then signed back up as PirateBell (just like VMK) then sent them a message saying I already had signed in that name beging nof last month.
Waiting tohear back from them? :confused3

Imagineer_Tech
I've seen a guest 588 and guest 466

I belive i'm guest 674.

EyoreFANS12
Cant evn get on the site.
:(

IrishTinkerbell
I'm guest 103

WDWTigger72
05-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Well, There seems to be lots of confusion around your initial logons so I decided to take snapshots and also create an animated gif for the loading screen so hopefully this helps people understand what you should see when registering and logging into the game for the first time. Please enjoy:

PLAY NOW AND REGISTER BUTTONS ON HOME PAGE
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7691/registrationpage1homepacz9.jpg

REGISTRATION PAGE (FIRST PAGE AFTER CLICKING REGISTER ABOVE)
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3410/registrationpage2gz4.jpg

SECOND REGISTRATION PAGE
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2875/registrationpage3wc5.jpg

THIRD REGISTATION PAGE
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8364/registrationpage4rw8.jpg

LOADING SCREEN AND YOUR HOME ROOM (NOTE: SHOULD BE THREE PIECES OF FURNITURE)
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9426/loadingscreenanimatedfuzr1.gif

05-22-2008, 02:24 PM
me too

thesupersmartguy
05-22-2008, 02:24 PM
Woot! I can see the loading page hope I get further this time.

PrincessWendyBird
05-22-2008, 02:25 PM
It doesn't appear that the guest numbers are set. The first time I logged on I was Guest66, but the second time (after I got lost in Stonehenge and had to log back in), I was Guest75. So don't think that just because your friend was Guest11123 or whatever before, they'll still be that tomorrow!

Redshoe,
I was in the room with you earlier as Guest 66 - but I couldn't get my chat to show up! :rotfl:
Hugs,
Princess

mykitty
05-22-2008, 02:27 PM
I have been able to get on 3 times now. How do you ppl see what guest number you are? I have seen guest 103 658 899. And I still haven't been able to speak.

cyre
05-22-2008, 02:27 PM
I seem to be stuck up on a wall at the moment rofl

gah!! me too!

Amber_Kait
05-22-2008, 02:29 PM
i'm stuck on getting past the character activation..................

-.-

PirateBell
05-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Well, if it's really the same people that will be staff, when they found out about losing their jobs, they might have contacted the people that have created VFK to talk to them.

I can't get past the screen with the bright green boarder and the story about the walkabout below. But, I didn't expect to be able to fully log in while at work. I may try later tonight after getting home.

btw: I'm cteddiesgirl there too.

Awesome! Glad to hear you'll be on there teddie... it will be good to see so many of our friends from VMK! :hug: That is I ever can get on there!

poohluv2u
05-22-2008, 02:30 PM

Does this screen mean I am registered? Do I get to log on or do I re-register?

cyre
05-22-2008, 02:31 PM
that's the loading screen

PirateBell
05-22-2008, 02:32 PM

Oh wow.. I didn't know that.. you mean I could have gotten on...
Oh well back to trying!! Thanks for letting us know!

Belle1997
Oh I am Littlebelle of course but still have no idea what guest I am I got in first day that's all that mattered to me :)

IrishTinkerbell
I have been able to get on 3 times now. How do you ppl see what guest number you are? I have seen guest 103 658 899. And I still haven't been able to speak.

I'm Guest 103 YaY I saw someone from Dis

tinkryansmom
05-22-2008, 02:33 PM
I was stuck at the loading screen and came to the DIS to see what is up! You all rock! I guess I was not patient enough.

Will go try it again.

CuteLilPixie I look forward to seeing you there! I will be AceEllaBelle on VFK.

poohluv2u
that's the loading screen

Only it's not loading :headache: What should I do?

If I Can Get On Today
Will I still get a day 1 badge tomorrow.
I Am Stuck On The Age Page.
Thanks
Disneys Figment

thesupersmartguy
Ok, 10 Minutes and not a inch on the loading bar.

poohluv2u
05-22-2008, 02:34 PM
NVM .. I'm in :cheer2: I'm Lady-Sparkle, keep an eye out for me :goodvibes

PirateBell
05-22-2008, 02:35 PM

ROFL :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

poohluv2u
05-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Oh no .. those grey pants make me look fat :scared1:

05-22-2008, 02:36 PM
:lmao:

PirateBell
05-22-2008, 02:37 PM
A BIG Thank you Anegus for letting us talk about this, because I think we would all be a little :furious: right now!

Yes Thanks Anegus... I was feeling really so :sad1: at the closing of VMK til I saw this post... So thanks Anegus!!!

Amber_Kait
finally!!
about after an hour of trying to get past the registering stuff i got to the loading screen.
woottt..
but now i have a bad feeling about this loading..... :/
lol

redshoe
Redshoe,
I was in the room with you earlier as Guest 66 - but I couldn't get my chat to show up! :rotfl:
Hugs,
Princess

Aww, I'm sorry I missed you! We'll find everyone eventually, though. :)

RiceOwl
05-22-2008, 02:39 PM
I finally got in and I've walked around some. I could talk for a few minutes but not now. I've seen 2 other players.. I see Guest197. Don't see an overall map like VMK had to know where I am in relation to other parts of the game. But hey it's beta!

RiceOwl in VMK and VFK

Slinkyman
05-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Hello

How do you get into the game where the players are? I got into my room with a pink couch and walk around the Kingdom and didn't find anyone.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
slinkyman

whs_singingrose
05-22-2008, 02:40 PM
I feel so alone whenever I get it to load there's nobody to talk to..

I can't find anyone

Imagineer_Tech
05-22-2008, 02:41 PM
Hello

How do you get into the game where the players are? I got into my room with a pink couch and walk around the Kingdom and didn't find anyone.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
slinkyman

No ink players are there we just can't see each other sometimes or their chat. It's a bug a very big one.

RiceOwl
05-22-2008, 02:42 PM
I walked out of the screen and disappeared like others. How do you log out?

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 02:43 PM
There is no "Play Now" button for me :(

cyre
05-22-2008, 02:43 PM
well back to not being able to get back in. i'll try later

poohluv2u
05-22-2008, 02:45 PM
:laughing: :laughing: I must say I have excellent posture :rotfl:

goofy4dizney
05-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Hey Rice!

I just did the same thing - wandered down the castle path and poof! LOL

Saw several talk bubbles but never my own...

Anyway, I just refreshed page and now am trying to reload again. Over and over and over again ;)

I'm Dewberry there too btw - hope to see you!

Amber_Kait
05-22-2008, 02:47 PM
i think i've been sitting on the loading screen for 15 minutes..
should i try again?

Loves Disney
I JUST finally was able to figure out that my guest number is 403 lol. Took a long process of having to refresh and start over again and again and again lol. It is definitely a Beta stage. heh. I think the game shows some promise though.

I had to restart again. Here's to hoping I can see people the next time I'm in! :upsidedow

KrazyPete
That was... interesting :)

I'm signing out for now. I think I met, PrincessWendyBird, DisneyDreams, Patchy, BlueHairedMonkey... I think that was it. I wish I could have friended you all. I hope we have names soon. I never was good with numbers.

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Finally im loading

poohluv2u
05-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Love the new sig Krazy :laughing: :laughing:

PirateBell
05-22-2008, 02:51 PM
I don't understand?? I have been trying again now for a while and can't get in. I keep getting getting this Internet Explorer cannot display this page??

I don't know whats going if everyone else is getting the opeing page? :confused3

thesupersmartguy
05-22-2008, 02:52 PM
Sir_Quikslvr,

How long did it take to start loading? I have been waiting about 20 or so minutes and still nothing.

Tink Mick Koda Miles
05-22-2008, 02:53 PM
I keep getting the page can not be displayed too :( :( :(

Amber_Kait
05-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Sir_Quikslvr,

How long did it take to start loading? I have been waiting about 20 or so minutes and still nothing.

lol super, i gave up.
i tried to sign in agian or whatever. but now the register + play now buttons are gone -.-

WDWTigger72
05-22-2008, 02:54 PM
I keep getting the page can not be displayed too :( :( :(

I had to go through each registration page literally like 20 times or more, and just either keep refreshing or hitting the back key until I finally made it all the way through. Here is a previous poster within this thread of what you should see before making it into the game:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=25265865&postcount=191

Pirate Speedy
05-22-2008, 02:56 PM
I found sir quick silver !! #136 now

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Sir_Quikslvr,

I just kept hitting refresh for 10 minutes lol

mickeyminnie123
05-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Im a little lost.......

question 1- where is the play now button?
question 2- is there a map yet?
question 3- how do you know if you made beta or not...?

Thx :goodvibes btw- in vfk im greatMichelle (same as before) :)

WDWTigger72
05-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Im a little lost.......

question 1- where is the play now button?
question 2- is there a map yet?
question 3- how do you know if you made beta or not...?

Thx :goodvibes btw- in vfk im greatMichelle (same as before) :)

See this post about what you will see while attempting to register or logon

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=25265865&postcount=191

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 02:59 PM
I found sir quick silver !! #136 now

Yup we're at the "Castle Forecourt"

whs_singingrose
05-22-2008, 03:02 PM
Yup we're at the "Castle Forecourt"

I guess I found y'all by chance I'm #117

mickeyminnie123
:confused3 ummmm I dont have the "play now" button on my home page.

Slinkyman
My character dissapeared... anyone know how I can get myself back?

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 03:03 PM

That happened to me, I just kept refreshing the page and it showed up. :thumbsup2

Amber_Kait
05-22-2008, 03:04 PM

me neither :/

Mnementh
05-22-2008, 03:04 PM
I haven't read through this whole thread yet, but I intend to (I've read the first 5 pages so far). I'm interested to read what everyone else's experiences have been so far. Like everyone else, I'm having HORRIBLE load times and I'm only on the first registration page.

Thanks Aengus and Disvaclub for allowing the game to be discussed here :) Once the registration is finished, I should be Mnementh again.

mickeyminnie123
05-22-2008, 03:09 PM
ok im trying to get to the homepage of VFK and everytime I do it comes up as " sorry this link appears to be broken". I have been on the website before without any issues until now. Any ideas? :confused3

RiceOwl
05-22-2008, 03:10 PM
I got in and walked around then disappeared. I could chat briefly but then that stopped. I saw 2 others but I couldn't talk and only one of them could talk. I don't see a logout button. No idea how to find others. I closed the browser and when i tried to log in it said page not found. It's like it's beta or something LOL!

Sir_Quikslvr
im on the roof now :/

tinkryansmom
OK tried to be more patient this time:rotfl: But no loading for me?:confused3

I can see the "click floor to walk" but just that loading screen icon.

Will try again later.

Keep working out those bugs y'all!:thumbsup2

seaturtledude
05-22-2008, 03:11 PM
I deleted my account when I first registered, Aww :rotfl:. Now I'm on the waiting list. How is it so far?

Sir_Quikslvr
05-22-2008, 03:12 PM
I deleted my account when I first registered, Aww :rotfl:. Now I'm on the waiting list. How is it so far?

Crazy lol