PDA

View Full Version : Cinemark Summer Movie Clubhouse 10 movies for $5

karinbelle
05-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Inspired by the Showcase Bookworm thread, I checked out the Cinemark website.

http://www.cinemark.com/summermovieclubhouse.asp

Summer Movie Club

10 summer kid movies for $5.00 (advanced purchase).

Shown at 10 AM on Tues/Wed in my city. Your location may vary.

It's a punch card. While supplies last.

merekc
05-23-2008, 08:54 PM
Has anyone ever done any of these summer movie deals? My fear is always that we will go and be in a jam packed theatre with all the daycare/summer camp's bringing hundreds of kids. Is it that crazy or is it fairly underused?

ldrprn
05-23-2008, 09:01 PM
I have done the free movies at Regal during the summer. The theater is usually packed(all the day cares usually take advantage of these) I found though if you get there early you are ok, and the kids love them. It is also a nice break in the hot weather.

karinbelle
05-24-2008, 04:24 AM
I have done the free movies at Regal during the summer. The theater is usually packed(all the day cares usually take advantage of these) I found though if you get there early you are ok, and the kids love them. It is also a nice break in the hot weather.

I thought it would be worth it to have this as a backup for a rainy morning. And there are a couple of films we don't own that would be fun to watch.

DS will be happy he does not have to do a book report LOL!

With so many kids, who's going to care if my 15 month old baby is a little fussy?

Daycares take their kids to these here, too. From what I remember - they are crowded.