PDA

View Full Version : Trying to plan trip for 2009...HELP!

weesignlanguage
05-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Ok...my dh, myself and my ds are going in Sept. for the Free Dining and are hoping to get a bounceback for next years free dining. If that happens...I have a question! My parents and my brother's family would like to plan a trip for next year during the free dining....can I book the whole group for the bounceback rate or just my immediate family (dh, ds, and myself.) I have heard that the bounceback free dining gives you some dates that go into the first of October...and my parents would really like to go in October rather than Aug. or Sept. Any ideas if this would work?? We would have a total of 9 going (6 adults, 2 preschoolers (4-5yr.old) and one toddler who will be 1 and 1/2 yr. old) so that would also be a grand gathering right??? Any advice would be great! :thumbsup2

weesignlanguage
05-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Anyone??? :confused3

InstImpres
05-25-2008, 12:12 AM
You would need to put DH on one reservation and you on the other. Put 3 adults with DH and one adult and the kids with you. You will pay an extra adult per night fee on the room with the 4 adults. Obviously if free dining opens to the public, it will give you more space and save money to give them their own room.

Yes, as 9 you would qualify for Grand Gathering experiences.

Enjoy