PDA

View Full Version : Boy's Black Dress Shirt????

bunny213
05-22-2008, 02:32 PM
anyone have any idea where I can purchase a size 14 at a reasonable price? DGS needs one for a dance, and will probably only wear it that one time. I've checked JCP, Walmart and Kohls....I also took a quick look at my Goodwill...can anyone help?? I know they must be out there somewhere, but I sure don't want to buy one of those expensive tuxedo shirts for this.
Thanks..Barb

buzzandwoodysmom07
05-22-2008, 08:34 PM
I was just in the same situation. My DS7 needed a black shirt for his dance recital and Burlington Coat Factory was suggested to me. It was around $10, maybe less. If you don't have Burlington Coat Factory where you live maybe try a TJ Maxx or some other type of large discount store. If all else fails, PM me and I'll check here and ship it to you.

Good Luck!

Tinker'n'Fun
05-22-2008, 08:46 PM
Always use Burlington for DS's weird clothing problems...

Cindy B
05-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Try Aeropostale. I found some on the clearance rack there the other day (black long sleeved). Its more of a teenager store.. so a Small should fit his size. American Eagle may have them as well, but they may be a bit bigger.

Try Kohl's as well. I've also had good luck at Old Navy but in the men's section-- by getting a small or an XS if they have it.

mrsboz
05-22-2008, 09:50 PM
I just had to find a shirt for my daughter for chorus a little bit ago. I tried everywhere because I didn't want to spend a lot when she was only going to wear it twice for the whole year. I found one at Burlington Coat Factory. I don't know if they have one near you but they are pretty reasonable and would have something like that. Good luck.

jlima
05-23-2008, 01:02 AM
There is a Van Heusen store in the outlet mall here . . . been getting dress clothes for DS14 and DS8 lately.

Bren's Mom
05-23-2008, 06:56 AM
Try looking for a mens small or medium instead of a boys...might have more luck that way also.

bunny213
05-23-2008, 06:58 AM
great suggestions...I do have a Burlington here in Ft. Worth. I'll check it out today..and I'm pretty sure there's a those other stores too. Thank you again so much...I knew I could count on Dis friends to know!! :love: Barb