PDA

View Full Version : Coke rewards used at WDW??

EpcotMatt2
05-22-2008, 12:16 PM
This should be a fairly easy question for those in the know out here. I have a Coke rewards account. 2 questions, if I redeem my points for bottles of soda, does it have me print out a coupon? If so, can I use that coupon at the various stores & carts at WDW? That would be a nice bonus if so. Plus the fact that the sodas are a bit pricier at WDW makes it seem even more of a deal. Thanks.

aka-mad4themouse
05-22-2008, 01:10 PM
No, WDW carts and refreshment stands do not accept manufacturer coupons. I suggest making a grocery stop before you go to your hotel or else using the coupons at home and putting the money that you save into your Disney Fund.

boston1029
05-22-2008, 08:45 PM
If I can't use the coupons at WDW, I'd save the points for something else I guess. But would the coupons work at any of the resort shops?

kbkids
05-22-2008, 09:08 PM
If I can't use the coupons at WDW, I'd save the points for something else I guess. But would the coupons work at any of the resort shops?

No, it's just like a regular manufacturer's coupon that you would use at a grocery store or Walmart/Target. The resort shops aren't going to take those.

mtblujeans
05-22-2008, 09:14 PM
If I can't use the coupons at WDW, I'd save the points for something else I guess. But would the coupons work at any of the resort shops?I don't think any of the shops on the property take coupons....:confused3