PDA

View Full Version : Passporter Question

OneBadApple
05-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Hopefully this is the right place to post this question.

Last year I bought the 2007 spiral edition and loved having all the important things together in the pockets.

I don't really need to buy another one for this year's trip, but would like to order the deluxe refill kit for 2007 because it is on clearance. Will the pockets and whatever else comes with it fit in a binder I can buy at an office supply store?

TIA!!!

iNTeNSeBLue98
05-22-2008, 01:33 PM
They are not the same. You can learn more at www.passporterboards.com/forums (http://www.passporterboards.com/forums). Go to the Using your Passporter: Tips and Answers board to see discussions regarding the deluxe size.

vellamint
05-23-2008, 01:08 AM
I would buy the Passporter Binder Deluxe version if I were you and then you can just buy the pockets on clearance every year.....that's what I have been doing for years. You may even find the Deluxe Passporter itself on clearance...its in the close out section of the website.

LoriNSC
05-23-2008, 03:06 AM
I've tried to find a hole puncher but was told by them it's a 6 ring european layout. I have to use a single hole punch. I would order the binder. It's worth it! I just preordered my 2009 refill!:cool1: