PDA

View Full Version : Disney Mini Christmas Village

Drivercan
05-22-2008, 07:24 AM
I know it's early .... ;)

Does anyone know where to buy the Disney Christmas mini village scene figurines/castles etc? The kind that you display on a table - "regular" scenes include houses etc but I want to start a Disney collection. I am in the Toronto, Canada area (already posted on the Canadian site and no ideas). I would be willing to order online too so any websites would help.

Thanks!

donald&daisy
05-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Well, it depends on which set you want. I have a mixture of the Department 56 village and the set they sell in the parks and at Downtown Disney. The Department 56 ones are retired so ebay is the best place. The others that they sell in the park you can get by calling the big Christmas store at DTD and they will ship them to you (I think all the pieces are $65 each plus $14 shipping, in the US at least). I have the phone number, but not with me. You can find those on ebay as well, but they are usually way overpriced.

Last year I scooped up a ton of the Dept 56 items for a good price around November on ebay, more people list them closer to the holidays, but in turn prices usually go up, so you just need to watch. I think the Dept 56 ones mix in well with the ones they sell in the parks. You mention wanting the castle, that is part of the set they sell in the parks. I hope this helps!

Pirate King 123
05-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Call Disney at 407-363-6200. The item number of the castle is 154-52625.
It is either 60 or 65 dollars.