PDA

View Full Version : WDW tickets buy 4 days get 3 days free

Shelly F - Ohio
05-22-2008, 07:57 AM
There the link for buy 4 day ticket get 3 free.

[url]http://www.bordersrewardsperks.com

Look under the ticket tab and scroll down to see the heading free days

js
05-22-2008, 08:31 AM
Thank you for this link.
Our 10 day non expiring has been used up and my mother is taking my dd end of August for her graduation gift. I just sent to my mother and she can compare prices.
Thanks.

pyrxtc
05-22-2008, 08:37 AM
sorry, don't see a "ticket" tab. Do you have to be a member?

Belle5
05-22-2008, 08:46 AM
I can't see the prices because I am not a member. However, I suspect it is a gimmick. The fact is, the cost difference between a 3 day pass and a 10 day pass is about $26. WDW hits you hard the first three days of your pass and then they charge you just a couple of bucks each extra day you stay and play. I could start an ad that says "Pay for three days and get an extra seven days for just $26!"

I should add that this pass may very well save folks a couple of dollars but not any huge savings. I would bet that some of the reputable sellers may have a similar price folks could get without joining a new group.

Still, it didn't hurt for the OP to put the information out there.

pamjb
05-22-2008, 10:06 AM
I am looking for a 7 day-park hopper, water park tickets. I compared the Borders Reward price with Undercovertourist.com (and the link from Mousesavers) Undercovertourist is $3 cheaper. I can't speak of any of the other tickets. Just an FYI