PDA

View Full Version : MP3 player recommendations (easy to use and under $100)

krystalleigh1
05-21-2008, 07:15 PM
I'd like to get a MP3 player but am totally lost when it comes to finding a good one. There are so many out there. I want one that's easy to use, easy to download songs on to (maybe from a cd?). It dosen't have to have a ton of memory or bells and whistles but I'd like it to be small and portable.

Mainly I'm buying it to bring with me to the hospital when I have baby #2. I want to download some relaxing songs. I have a portable cd player but every time I bump it even a little it skips. I need something that I'm not going to have to keep messing with while I'm in labor.

So, any suggestions? Where are good places to purchase one? Any good online stores?

TOTMGMWDW
05-21-2008, 07:49 PM
I have a Sansa by SanDisk and love it. I bought mine when we were looking for one for my daughter and didn't want an Ipod. This one is so easy to use and downloading music is easy. I take mine everywhere. We ended up getting one for my 10 yr old and she loves hers as well. Good luck with your search.

rkwells
05-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Sansa Clip, you should be able to find one for about $30.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad
05-21-2008, 07:54 PM
I highly recommend the RCA LYRA or pearl. They are both under $40 and are easy to use

crazelion
05-21-2008, 08:52 PM
I have two SanDisk that works great and easy to use. I have RCA Opal and works great and easy to use.

OlyWaguy
05-21-2008, 09:07 PM
The SanDisk Sansa Shaker (1GB) can be had for about $35 at Best Buy. It recieved a pretty good rating from CNET.com.

Illuminations_Rocks
05-21-2008, 10:12 PM
DF has a Sansa clip I bought him for Christmas for like $60? It's nice and little, and well, it has a clip (removable)... plus I can listen to the radio. I mean, uh, DF can...

babytrees
05-21-2008, 10:42 PM
I also recommend the sansa.

My daughter just got herself a zen

the oldest has a Sanyo (I think)

sansa and oldest were bought at Best Buy and youngest got hers at Target.

shayes
05-21-2008, 10:45 PM
DF has a Sansa clip I bought him for Christmas for like $60? It's nice and little, and well, it has a clip (removable)... plus I can listen to the radio. I mean, uh, DF can...

Totally agree with the Sansa Clip recommendation. They're great players, and it has a built in digital FM radio too, which is a must in my opinion.

$60 at best buy