PDA

View Full Version : Credit card, CRT, V&A?

jenfur
05-21-2008, 07:35 PM
What exactly will be charged to my card when I make my ADRs for CRT and V&A Chef's Table? I will have the deluxe dining plan for CRT. I will be using a debit card so I want to make sure I am completely covered.

davinakb
05-21-2008, 10:59 PM
IIRC CRT will charge in full, prepaid (which I think can be cancelled, just not last minute). When we booked V&A nothing was charged to the card at that time; but I think they do charge for a late cancellation or no-show (do not know the amount) which is why they want a card on file. FWIW.

jenfur
05-22-2008, 04:53 PM
I have read a few other places that if you have booked the dining plan, they just use the CC# as a guarantee. Can anyone confirm. I am booking for 9 people and would have to (most likely) foot the whole thing if we have to pay now:eek:

texasgirl73
05-22-2008, 06:38 PM
I am on the Deluxe Dining Plan and booked my family of 6 for CRT, the credit card was not charged, just used as a guarantee.

AnonymusPublius
05-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Nothing was charged to my card when I booked the V&As Chef's Table last week. I think they've changed the CRT policy since I last booked that, so I couldn't say for sure.

oybolshoi
05-24-2008, 10:26 PM
I've given a CC in advance for the Chef's Table and the Dining Room at V&A as well as for items that I've ordered from the GF Bakery. They never charge the card in advance - it's used to hold your reservation. If you fail to cancel and are a no-show then they will charge you a per-person fee, which they will disclose when you make the reservation.

SmallWorld71
05-24-2008, 10:43 PM
I am on the Deluxe Dining Plan and booked my family of 6 for CRT, the credit card was not charged, just used as a guarantee.

I am on the regular dining plan and was also not charged for CRT. However, you must have your resort reservation # handy to do this.:goodvibes