PDA

View Full Version : buying pokemon cards

lowie
05-21-2008, 05:38 PM
my son is obsessed by pokemon cards. i've been thinking about buying lots off of ebay. has anyone does this and can you give me some feedback on sellers. i'm not a garage sale shopper much, but i wouldn't mind buying some locally from a kid that outgrew them/

lisaross
05-21-2008, 06:09 PM
My kids were really into Yu gio cards and i bought lots of them on e-bay. I they really did not care "which" cards they had, so i just bid on the most cards for the least about money!

good luck

lisa

my son is obsessed by pokemon cards. i've been thinking about buying lots off of ebay. has anyone does this and can you give me some feedback on sellers. i'm not a garage sale shopper much, but i wouldn't mind buying some locally from a kid that outgrew them/

gshumaker
05-21-2008, 06:51 PM

Look for decent size lots that don't just have the basic energy and trainer cards. Sometimes half the cards are those. Looks at the pics close to see if they are just showing stacks of cards or fanning them all out to show you them all.

I've bought quite a few that way - much cheaper than buying them by the packs.

misricsmith
05-22-2008, 07:33 AM
I HAVE A BUNCH
let me know we can trade something

Tera_&_Gibson
05-22-2008, 07:50 AM
I have seen ton's of cards at garage sales and a few on E-bay. We have a bunch but don't know how to play! LOL!