PDA

View Full Version : Mac-n-Cheese Question

Marthonica
05-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Do all the restaurants in the park serve the same kind of mac-n-cheese? Is it like Kraft or more like the frozen Stouffer's/Boston Market kind?

RMAMom
05-21-2008, 01:33 PM
I think that the mac-n-cheese at the kid's section of most buffets are pretty much the same. I know that my DD says the CM mac-n-cheese tastes just like Stouffer's. However some of the restaurants serve some very "adult" mac-n-cheese made with blue cheese etc.

Dallas_Lady
05-21-2008, 02:03 PM
It tastes like Stouffers to me. It's much better than Kraft. I think it's pretty good :goodvibes

dad2t&e
05-21-2008, 02:07 PM
It tastes like Stouffers to me. I like it better than Kraft and my girls think it's pretty good.

DisneyFan32WI
05-21-2008, 04:53 PM
The Stouffers kind is at Liberty Tree Tavern. My kids wouldn't eat more than a bite of it. I tried to eat it for them, and I thought it was horrible too. Even worse was at the Pinocchio Place in Fantasyland. The BEST Mac-n-Cheese was at BOMA at Animal Kingdom or at Cape May Cafe buffet. Of course, just My opinion.

goofy4tink
05-21-2008, 05:05 PM
I actually believe that Stouffers provides it to Disney. The restaurants may add a few touches of their own but it's pretty much Stouffers. It's funny but about a week or two ago, I got a great discount on Stouffers mac and cheese at the grocery store. My dd loves mac and cheese but prefers Kraft. But she does like the Mickey mac and cheese.
So, I heat it up for her...she says to me..."Hey, is this Mickey mac and cheese??!" Said she felt like she was at the CP!

Girly_Qs
05-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Yep, it's Stouffers. Alas my girls are loyal to the Blue Box. :lmao:

pumba
05-28-2008, 07:59 PM
we ate at CRystal Palace and Hollywood and Vine buffets and some of the adults in our group .......LOVED THE MAC AND CHEESE.......I laughed so hard....

SorcererDonald16
05-29-2008, 12:31 AM
Crystal Palace at dinner had mac 'n cheese on the child's buffet that tasted like Stouffers to me. I thought it was horrible; but to be fair, I don't like Stouffer's food in the first place. Now, over at Chefs de France in Epcot, they had a dinner entree of mac 'n cheese that was yummy: gruyere cheese all around. That was one of the most delicious things I ate all trip. :hyper: Although I have no doubt it was also the highest in cholesterol! :eek: