PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP! Im leaving Saturday still have a question!

megveg
05-21-2008, 01:46 PM
DBF and I are dining at Tonys Town Square at 5:20p on Monday and I was wondering if we needed to could we order something from the lunch menu at dinner? DBF is a veryyy picky eater so I don't know if he'll be interested in anything on the dinner menu. I would have booked lunch but we wanted something right before the pirate and princess party so we wouldnt be hungry all night!

Thanksss!!!

sdickison
05-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Not sure if they will let you order from the lunch menu at dinner. I'm guessing they won't. But if you call Disney Dining I'm sure they can answer this question.

DBF and I are dining at Tonys Town Square at 5:20p on Monday and I was wondering if we needed to could we order something from the lunch menu at dinner? DBF is a veryyy picky eater so I don't know if he'll be interested in anything on the dinner menu. I would have booked lunch but we wanted something right before the pirate and princess party so we wouldnt be hungry all night!

Thanksss!!!

cymbaldiva
05-21-2008, 02:00 PM
I'd definately call and ask - last time we were there Tony's wasn't even serving their lunch menu during lunch hours. :confused3

sdickison
05-21-2008, 02:07 PM
There's so much that changes over there on a daily basis it's hard to keep up with it, even if you live here. Whew. Hope you have a great time at Disney. Better bring umbrellas and ponchos, our wet season starts Monday. But we need some rain here, it's way too dry.

I'd definately call and ask - last time we were there Tony's wasn't even serving their lunch menu during lunch hours. :confused3