PDA

View Full Version : Character dining

CTmommyx3
05-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Okay do the characters have a CM with them? If they do would they be willing to snap a picture for us? I am going by myself with dd. So I would love to get a few with both of us if possible.
Laurie

tlhbdm
05-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Everytime DH and I have gone to a restaurant either the server or other people around us have offered to take our pictures.

v_gan
05-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Me and my boyfriend were fine with just taking pictures of each other with the characters. But while we were at the Liberty Tree Tavern on our last trip, our server offered to take pictures with both of us when she was there at the same time the characters were.

RMAMom
05-21-2008, 02:01 PM
They don't usually have anyone with them but there are enough servers around that you could ask someone to snap a picture of you.

love_mickey
05-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Okay do the characters have a CM with them? If they do would they be willing to snap a picture for us? I am going by myself with dd. So I would love to get a few with both of us if possible.
Laurie

I am sure someone there would be more then happy to take your picture :) either the server or someone at another table :):yay:

ekidwell0001
05-21-2008, 03:19 PM
As the other DIS'ers have said, usually there is not a CM with the Characters during Dining but usually what DBF and I do if we want a picture together, we say "If you take our's we'll take yours!!!" :goodvibes