PDA

View Full Version : Whew! That was exhausing!

DisneyBugs
05-21-2008, 10:11 AM
I am SO excited. I just put the finishing touches on our dining plans for our upcoming September trip! :woohoo: And we scored FREE DINING! :cool1: Here are the details:

10 year anniversary dinner (just DH and me!!! can't remembe the last time that happened!) at Yachtsman Steakhouse for dinner (never been there before)

Liberty Tree Tavern on our MK day for dinner (never did this one before)

Akershus for breakfast with the Princesses on our EPCOT day (another new one for us)

Chef Mickey's for dinner (an old favorite) the night after our water park day.

Cape May Cafe for breakfast the morning of our second water park day (another old fav)

Prime Time 50s for dinner on our Hollywood Studios day (old fav)

And the one I'm most looking forward to: The Safari Celebration Dinner the night of our AK day (new to us)

Good mix of something familiar and something new I think. I just pray the weather cooperates with our itinerary. Sort of sad that the planning is over though...planning is one of my favorite parts of the vacation!

3 months and 28 days and counting.......

tlhbdm
05-21-2008, 11:26 AM
Have fun!!!! We're going to be there in September too but we are going 10 days before you.

KatMark
05-21-2008, 11:35 AM
The ADR's sound great. Happy 10th Anniversary to you (we will be celebrating our 25th at Disney in September).

"Cinder" Ella's Mom
05-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Sounds like you got great ADR's. Happy Anniversary!

RMAMom
05-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Happy Anniversary How great that you get your DH to yourself!! I would love that!!!!!!!!!!

atisikitabasket
05-22-2008, 08:52 AM
Hey me and DH and DS5 will be there too in Sept. celebrating our 10 year Annv. too!!! Also our friends have decided to come for their first trip ever and they too are celebrating their 10 year so I guess Sept. will be alot of people celebrating their 10 yr at Disney!!!

We are also eating at Yachtsman for the first time and can't wait.

DisneyBugs
05-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Hey me and DH and DS5 will be there too in Sept. celebrating our 10 year Annv. too!!! Also our friends have decided to come for their first trip ever and they too are celebrating their 10 year so I guess Sept. will be alot of people celebrating their 10 yr at Disney!!!

We are also eating at Yachtsman for the first time and can't wait.

Sweet! We'll be at POP from 9/18-9/28. You?