PDA

View Full Version : No More Lunch w/an Imagineer??

AshleyMWC
05-21-2008, 09:37 AM
I jsut read in my All Ears newsletter that someone wrote in and said that Lunch with an Imagineer has been discontinued!! Does anyone know if that is 100% true?? Ahhh, I am so mad! I was planning on giving this to me DBF for his brithday. It seemed like such an awesome concept, and something for the adults only. I am totally bummed now :sad: - and now I of course have to come up with another birthday idea :mad:

mickeysaver
05-21-2008, 11:31 AM
I really hope this isn't true. I really wanted to do this during our next trip. Can anyone confirm?

love_mickey
05-21-2008, 11:37 AM
I hope not I really wanted to do lunch with a imagineer.:( I am going back in december so i guess i will have to come up with a back up plan

AshleyMWC
05-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Yeha, if this is in fact true I think it is a brand new change. I have read about people doing the lunch recently, so it couldn't have been discontinued too long ago. Ugh, did I mention that I am MAD :mad: I mean if they can keep adding kids pirate cruises, and BBB locations, and all those kinds of things, can't they keep a couple things for the more "mature" audience?? Ok, rant over for now...

Northern_Julie
05-21-2008, 12:20 PM
NO please NO. I was really really looking forward to booking this for my upcoming trip.

Hootch
05-21-2008, 01:28 PM
or maybe there was, dinner with an Imagineer at Artist Point. I hope this isn't true. I've been waiting until my son is old enough to go.

Surfingstitch
05-21-2008, 01:54 PM
Has anyone called to try to book this? I bet that is the best way to find out if it has been discontinued.:confused3