PDA

View Full Version : Princess Luncheon - 2 credits - worth it?

tamamom
05-21-2008, 10:01 AM
I have ADR's for the Princess Lunch at MK. My question is this - Do I use my 2 credits or should I just pay for the lunch and use my 2 credits on another day?

TiggerDad3
05-21-2008, 12:21 PM
If you have no problem paying out of pocket for this, then it could be a good idea. Using the credits makes may be convenient but definately does not get the most bang for the buck if that is what you are looking to do!

OOP cost for CRT Lunch:

$35.99 - Ages 10 and up Holiday pricing 39.99

$23.99 - Ages 3 - 9 Holiday pricing 25.99

You can spend way more than this on 1 credit dining in several locations.
and
On other 2 credit locations you can spend amounts up to $80.00 and more!

Whatever you decide,
Hope your vacation is magical!!:wizard:

MagiKitty
05-21-2008, 12:36 PM
I too went back and forth on this and ultimately decided to pay OOP for the CRT lunch we have planned. In turn, I used the two TS for dinners at Les Chefs and Rose and Crown. I figured since its prix fix anyway, there wouldn't be any surprises paying OOP for CRT versus another TS somewhere else.

I hate to admit it, but I estimated what we would probably eat at the various restaurants, and they easily doubled what the CRT OOP cost was. Also, since you have to pay upfront for CRT, it will be paid for before arrival so I can figure that into my budgeting beforehand.

Hope this helps!

F1Julie
05-22-2008, 09:41 AM
I always pay OOP for 2 TS meals. You can almost always get more bang for your buck by using your TS credits at 1 TS restaurants.

PrincessNoelle'sMom
05-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Why not book princess storybook dining at Akershus in Norway? Same princesses, only 1 TS ;)

tamamom
05-22-2008, 12:18 PM
THanks for everybody's advice!:worship: I think I will do OOP.

As for between the castle and norway...I have heard the food in the norway princess is not very good. And I just think my daughter will love the thought of being in the MK with the princesses.

This planning is making me so excited...I can't wait! I love being a kid at heart!:flower3:

abc999
05-22-2008, 10:05 PM
We are doing Akershus for breakfast.. the food sounds normal enough.. scrambled eggs, bacon, etc...

septbaby
05-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Why not book princess storybook dining at Akershus in Norway? Same princesses, only 1 TS ;)

Actually exactly the opposite. You are not likely to see Cinderella at Norway. You will see her at 1900 PF Dinner.

The castle is the castle, that's why CRT is a 2TS meal. Not the food. Not the princess. Its location, location, location.

SereneOne
05-22-2008, 11:46 PM
We have done both the Norway and CRT and they are both great! People need to remember though that Akershus serves SCANDANAVIAN food. We thought it was different but delicious. We got lucky and Cindy was there the day we went. We are doing both this year too! :goodvibes

I paid OOP last year for CRT, and used the TS credits for two other restaurants.