PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Stone Tiger, starts May 22!

bumbershoot
05-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Did anyone see that on the calendar?

So exciting! I can't wait to see what it is, and if it's good or not. Kind of a bummer b/c we were going to attend the Aladdin storytime on this trip, and it'll make DS want to watch Indiana Jones (we've let him watch POTC, but Indy seems more frightening somehow), but it should be fun!

Glad I checked their calendar again so I know when this is showing!

Daisybelle
05-20-2008, 09:03 PM
I noticed that yesterday when I was looking at the calendars for my trip in July. You'll have to give us a report when you get back from your trip this month! I loves me some Indiana Jones. :love:

dizneekrazee
05-20-2008, 09:10 PM
I know, I cant wait!! I hope it is stilling going on when we go in October.

And I cant wait to go see the movie on Thursday as well!!

prettyprincessbelle
05-20-2008, 10:19 PM
I loves me some Indiana Jones. :love:

I do too! :lovestruc

DisneyLover4Ever!
05-20-2008, 10:52 PM
How long is it supposed to last? It sounds great and I hope it'll still be up and running during my next trip in August.

pixiewings71
05-21-2008, 11:48 AM
I want to see it!!! LOL Report in please Molly, when you get back. :) As for the movie, I'm seriously considering going tonight at 12:01.....but I probably won't since I do have to work tomorrow, am getting a Henna tat tonight and can't wait in line with the other people who are probably already there! LOL

bumbershoot
05-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Ooh, henna, how fun!

I will definitely be reporting in. I don't have anything fun like a Blackberry, but I'm planning on bringing my laptop!

pixiewings71
05-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Ya, I love henna, it's so pretty. I do have a real tat as well but henna is fun because it's temporary. I'm so jealous that you will be there this weekend. Wish Eamon a Happy Birthday from me, I'm the day before him! :)

Report when you get back if that works better, by no means do I expect a report even the same day you've seen it!! Have FUN!!!!

Mary Jo
05-22-2008, 08:50 AM
I'm going this weekend, too, especially to see this show, so I'll have pics, too. :)