PDA

View Full Version : NDR - Six Flags ?

momto2nenas
05-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Can anyone point me in the direction for Six Flags Fiesta Texas information? I've read the website from top to bottom but I still have so many questions! I'm used to planning Disneyland down to the T and there are so many resources for that! Do people NOT plan out other theme parks?!

marlower
05-20-2008, 04:48 PM
I have been to Fiesta Texas a few times, no need to really plan, you should be able to ride everything in one day. The only time I do plan is for disney vacations. When are you going?

momto2nenas
05-20-2008, 06:26 PM
We are going this Friday, May 23rd. The local schools are still in so I'm thinking that's going to deal w/ crowds in our favor.

I called Park Services today w/ a bunch of questions and they thought I was NUTS, lol. Apparently they have never heard of "switch pass" or "parent swap" :confused3

We won free tickets off the local radio station but still want to make the most of our day.

marlower
05-20-2008, 08:19 PM
You will have a blast, especially since it is free!!! I bet if you follow most of the disneyland "rules" you will be fine. Get there early, take a break in the afternoon (if you can) and go back in the evening. That way you will avoid the heat of the day and any field trips that may be taking place that day. Have fun and stay cool!!

koalababy
05-20-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm sure you'll be fine. I've never been to the Texas one, but we go to our local Six Flags all the time. If schools are still in session, you'll likely have very light crowds. UNLESS perhaps schools are having any field trips that day. Although usually, for big trips, the park is closed for a special day. Really no need to plan anything. Take a look at the map before you go and get a general idea of what you want to see. Perhaps walk in and go to the left (I think many people just tend to go to the right--generally speaking). And just go in a big circle.

I'm sure they'll do a child swap for you. They do that at ours. Everyone stands in line and then when it's your turn the people staying behind will have to wait in the exit. Not sure what the switch pass is though. They do have something like a fast pass, but I think you have to pay for it. I've never used it. You likely won't need it.