PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia??

sazcjg
05-20-2008, 12:23 PM
I have heard rumors of their impending closing for "refurbishment" We have reservations in early June. Should I be making a backup ressie just in case? Also has anyone dined here since they changed from Alfredo's? How was it?

danielle782001
05-20-2008, 01:09 PM
:goodvibes bump

MickeyNicki
05-20-2008, 01:11 PM
We were there last month and loved it, want to book it for our Oct trip and the manager said that he has not heard a word about a refurbishment

jackskellingtonsgirl
05-20-2008, 01:46 PM
I have read that rumor on multiple sites, but they have been booking ADRs like there is nothing going on. After I read about everyone else booking I called and booked us for August. People going in September have ADRs, too. So I kind of think they are staying open, or they are going to be moving A LOT of people! :scared:

danielle782001
05-20-2008, 05:26 PM
I have read that rumor on multiple sites, but they have been booking ADRs like there is nothing going on. After I read about everyone else booking I called and booked us for August. People going in September have ADRs, too. So I kind of think they are staying open, or they are going to be moving A LOT of people! :scared:

I just made our ADR for mid-November...

I remember when they were changing over from Alfredo's the computer knew six months in advance when they were going to be closing because I tried to make a ADR six months in advance and the computer would not accept the date...I assume the same thing would happen in this case...Or at least I hope so...This will be our first visit since it changed and we are hoping to enjoy it and looking forward to trying something new.