PDA

View Full Version : Are advance reservations required for any of Wolfgang Puck's places to eat in DDD?

FairyDust2008
05-20-2008, 12:56 PM
I had posted a thread a good while back but can't get my search engine to pull up. I don't think I had too many replies anyhow, LOL :) But, I was just wondering if any of Wolgang Puck's places to eat in DDD require an ADR? Thanks so much!

wildeoscar
05-20-2008, 01:09 PM
hm, at the express no... but the only one of the places that is decent is the express.

FairyDust2008
05-20-2008, 04:28 PM
**BUMPING FOR MORE RESPONSES** Come on, I know there are alot of Wolgang Puck Lovers out there :) I saw a post awhile back regarding it as being on many peoples fav list but I can't get my search engine to pull it up. If anyone has REVIEWS, PICS and let me know if you need ADR's for any of his places, I would REALLY appreciate it-THANKS:goodvibes

mickeynut1
05-21-2008, 08:43 AM
We've only eaten at Wolfgang Puck Express, which is CS with no ADR needed :goodvibes. But we LOVE it and eat there atleast once every trip :banana: :banana:.

Lady V
05-21-2008, 10:03 AM
We ate at the TS one upstairs and we did make an ADR. Food was good but our server was really snotty I thought.