PDA

View Full Version : Sci-Fi lunch or Playhouse Disney Lunch??

mommy4
05-20-2008, 08:36 AM
Another question, should we do lunch at Sci-Fi or Hollywood and Vine?? My 3 year old loves Little Einsteins, but my older boys would love to eat in a car! We are already doing 5 other character meals. Any advice?? I have to make our ADR's tomorrow!:confused3
me::MinnieMo
DH:cool2:
DSpirate: (7)
DS:tigger: (5)
DS:mickeyjum (3)
DDprincess: (1) home from Ethiopia September 2007!!
first WDW family trip November 2008!!:cool1: :rotfl:

SuzieN
05-20-2008, 08:55 AM
Since you already have plenty of character meals planned I would go with Sci-Fi. Your boys will love it! We ate there in February and my 3 all loved it - very cool atmosphere and the food was good too!:thumbsup2

Amy&Dan
05-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Sci Fi definitely. You have plenty of other character meals and Sci Fi is a truly unique and fun experience. I do recommend lunch (if you are paying out of pocket in particular). Its cheaper. Its our favorite WDW restaurant, in 11 trips it is the one place we have been to each and every trip. Its just a thing for us! Love the burgers and shakes.

Check at the park when you arrive, maybe those Einstein characters do meet and greets outside the meal and your 3yo can still see them and get a picture with them.

pooh2001
05-20-2008, 11:04 AM
DO Sci-Fi and then let the older boys go with DH to Magic of Disney Animation and Walt Disney: One Man's Dream (find a meeting place and time) and you go with your DS(3) & DD to see PLAYHOUSE DISNEY LIVE! a 22 minute show.

Have fun - at Sci Fi :goodvibes

Our choices for a meal at Sci -Fi ....

Milk Shakes - Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or oreo cookie ice cream

Angus Chuck Burger - Flame broiled beef patty topped with your choice of cheddar or swiss cheese, sauteed onions, mushrooms or crispy bacon. Served with a choice of cucumber-melon salad or french fries

mmmears
05-20-2008, 12:06 PM
Another vote for Sci-Fi. It's really fun, but also very relaxing (compared to the character meals) since the kids in the restaurant are so quiet!