PDA

View Full Version : Another silly DLH question (rates)

Eeyore76
05-19-2008, 10:08 PM
Okay, so I've decided on the dates for hubby and my trip to DL.
We'll be going November 10-14th.

I just have a couple questions, and I've tried doing this myself so I wouldn't bug you guys, but here goes:

1. When should I book the room?
2. I read that calling the hotel directly to book gets you the best rate if you're using your AAA card, but I'm wondering what that rate might be...(so far the cheapest I've found is 240 a night.) (Oh...I guess that wasn't a question...I'll just put some ???? now.) :laughing:

Thanks again,
Eeyore76 ;)

stacymomof2
05-19-2008, 10:42 PM
I don't know about the discount part of your question, but as far as booking the room....what are you waiting for? :lmao: Once we booked our trip it made it "real" and a lot more exciting!

Then again, maybe there is a good reason to wait???:confused3

libpetersen
05-19-2008, 11:04 PM
We called the hotel directly, and then called AAA. The total package of tickets and hotel was $21 more for booking AAA, but it came with a great package of preferred seating, lanyards, pins, discount book, coin, and more, which we thought was well worth it! Especially after we saw how much people were paying for just the toontown madness early entry tickets. I would call both now, and the rates do go up as the date gets closer.