PDA

View Full Version : Citricos or Narcoossee's?

SnoweyWhite
05-19-2008, 04:52 PM
I would like to try one of these restaurants while I am at WDW this week. I have not eaten at either one, but would like to atleast give one of them a try on this trip. Which one do you prefer and why?

alexedan
05-19-2008, 08:16 PM
We prefer Narcooses (over Victoria and Albert's even!) but haven't tried Citricos. The food rocks and the atmosphere is great! You get a nice walk to the edge of the water and can stop on the deck to see fireworks and EWP. Or boat in. The bartender makes a great cocktail too!

hmillerbarilla
05-20-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm very interested in this poll too! I havent' been to either, so I can't vote, but when we made our ADRs my sister & mom voted for Narcoosee's and I voted for Citricos so Narcoosee's won for our "girls night out.";)

I'd love to hear reviews!:rolleyes1

NMW
05-20-2008, 04:28 AM
We ate at both last week. The service was exceptional at both. The food was excellent at both. However, I picked Narcoossee's because I liked the location and feel of the restaurant better. I liked being down by the lagoon. We took the resort boat into MK after dinner as they had late hours that night. It was a perfect night. :goodvibes

Mackey Mouse
05-20-2008, 05:05 AM
I have not been to Narcoossee's since it opened....but I am a repeat customer at Citrico's, we love it there, food and service is terrific...

Mickey_Man
05-20-2008, 05:49 AM
I voted Citricos. It has moved to the top of my list for WDW dining along with Jiko. For seafood, I'd go to bluezoo although DW & I are trying Flying Fish this trip. The location of Narcoossee's is outstanding, but both times I have been to Citricos I have left saying,"Why don't we come here more often? This is outstanding!!" Granted my sample size is small for experiences there, but twice is enough to make Citricos one of my three favorite restaurants at WDW (the third is V&As, and it is in a class by itself)

davinakb
05-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Agree that both are nice, but voted Narcoosees for the atmosphere. It is just a little quieter, darker more relaxing; YMMV and varies on when you go, where your table is, etc. It depends on what you're wanting: something more kid friendly, open and energetic, romantic table for two, etc. but I don't think you can go wrong with either. Enjoy.

hmillerbarilla
05-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Agree that both are nice, but voted Narcoosees for the atmosphere. It is just a little quieter, darker more relaxing; YMMV and varies on when you go, where your table is, etc. It depends on what you're wanting: something more kid friendly, open and energetic, romantic table for two, etc. but I don't think you can go wrong with either. Enjoy.

I've always heard that Narcoosee's is very loud... was that not the case for you?:confused3