PDA

View Full Version : Will I pay more for table service at a resort on NYE?

bobcat
05-19-2008, 03:17 PM
I don't think we will venture into the parks on NYE and was thinking of dinner at a resort that evening and maybe viewing the MK or Epcot fireworks from outside the parks. Will the table service restaurants have NYE meals that will cost us more?

Neesy228
05-19-2008, 05:33 PM
I know that many of the character meals and the hotels now have "holiday pricing" , but I'm unsure if it applies across the board to all restaurants. I'm sue someone else could fill in the gaps.

I'd love to be there on NYE. Have fun!:cloud9:

*NikkiBell*
05-19-2008, 05:38 PM
As far as I know, it only applies to certain character meals and dining experiences. So, it really depends on where you are planning to go.

TDC Nala
05-19-2008, 06:39 PM
"Holiday pricing" applies to buffets and all you can eat family style meals. Unless the restaurant is serving a "special menu" at a special price, then price increases won't affect them.

bobcat
05-20-2008, 06:20 AM
Thanks, I know about the special "holiday" pricing on the buffets. I guess what I was wondering about was the "special menu" for NYE. It's a trend around here to add some cheap champagne and charge a fortune per couple for a NYE dinner. I hadn't heard anything about this at any of the resort restaurants but that's what I am trying to avoid.