PDA

View Full Version : Cap'n Jacks-Steak & Lobster????

DISNEYNY
05-19-2008, 12:21 PM
I went to Cap'n Jacks in 2006 and I had steak & 1 lobster tail for dinner. I was looking at the menu on All Ears and I do not see steak listed. Has anyone been to Cap'n Jacks lately? Can you still get steak & lobster?? TIA

disneyfanUSA
05-19-2008, 05:50 PM
I was also wondering..........anyone...??? ;)

Seahunt
05-19-2008, 09:37 PM
No, not available anymore, sorry - in the past some DISers posted that the server at Captain Jacks gave them the DDP option of ordering Steak and 1 lobster tail or 2 lobster tails. There was no additional price they had to pay.

Then some DISers started posting that they were having to pay an additional $12 out of pocket to add the twin lobster tails to the steak to make a surf and turf.

And then last April (2007) Cap'n Jacks removed the steak from the menu altogether, so there's no more surf & turf at all now...... ;)

You CAN still get the twin lobster tails for 1TS on the DDP for dinner, but there's no steak. The entrees now are:

Entrees

Seared Salmon "Shank" - with caper-white wine sauce, rice pilaf and seasonal vegetables $23.99

Twin Lobster Tails with drawn butter, rice pilaf and fresh vegetables $32.99

Shrimp and Penne Pasta - in a creamy lobster sauce $18.99

Roast Chicken Breast with creamed mushroom sauce, mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables $17.99

Old-fashioned Beef Pot Roast - with red skin mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables $16.99

Penne Pasta Alfredo - $14.99 Add Grilled Chicken Breast $17.99

Yumm Lobster Tail Photo previously posted by HopperFan:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/bmozmumy/2006_1001DisneySept060067.jpg

:dance3:

DISNEYNY
05-20-2008, 07:02 AM
Thanks for your reply. I was looking forward to the surf & turf. I guess I will have to rethink that restaurant choice. :confused3