PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace!

deejay_linkz
05-19-2008, 11:08 AM
I was wondering persay if you have a reservaiton at 8:00 and you finish before the park opens do we have to go outside and wait like everyone else? Or can we just go to the park and watch the opening ceremoney!

auntfrannie
05-19-2008, 11:18 AM
When you're done at CP you're free to roam around Main Street. So you can be at the end of the street before they let everyone else in. The opening ceremony is outside the park, between the turnstiles and the train station so if you want to watch the opening ceremony I think you'll be heading back towards the entrance. Unless there's a different opening ceremony you're referring to....the one I saw last month was a group of characters and a selected family standing on the upper level of the train station facing the bay.

HayGan
05-19-2008, 11:39 AM
We always do an 8:05 CP breakfast. We finish early and then head over to the Adventureland rope for our dash to Pirates or Splash. The kids usually trade a couple pins with CMs at rope drop to pass the time.

deejay_linkz
05-19-2008, 09:18 PM
the one where u have the trolly and the music and stuff right in front? Well thats good to hear because I am excited to go early!