PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's for Lunch???

Disney2NJ
05-19-2008, 08:35 AM
Any chances Chef Mickey's will open for lunch during free dining? We were late reserving this year and got locked out of dinner. When Disney did this in the past, when did the lunch reservations start?

skier_pete
05-19-2008, 01:15 PM
They DID open up lunches last year, but I don't think they did it until a lot closer to the Free Dining dates, like sometime in July. Keep your eyes on the DIS, It will be announced here if it happens. You also could try calling Disney Dining, and they might be able to tell you, but it'll probably show up here before the CMs know about it.

SkierPEte

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
05-19-2008, 02:31 PM
In the past when Chef Mickey's was open for lunch I believe they opened at 12:00 PM.

bellazachmom
05-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Keep Checking and certainly look for posts about this on the Dis boards starting around July! They will probably add lunch and might even open earlier for dinner like last year.

We are DVCers and booked a trip last September with NO IDEA about the free dining promo that was running for the resorts. When I called to make our ADR's I couldn't believe all the trouble I was having and when I finally mentioned it to a CM they informed me about the promotion. Anyway, the only dinner slot we could get at CM's was 8:55pm!! Much too late for our 2 and 4 year old! I took it, though! :rotfl2: I kept calling every few days hoping to get someones cancelled ADR and at the beginning of July I was told that there was a 4:15 slot available!! It seems they added the hour and then the CM said they had also decided to open for lunch.

Hope this helps! Have a great trip! Jennie

Disney2NJ
05-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll cross my fingers for July openings. They do have some times but they are all after 9:00pm!!! My 4 year old is a late night girl and might make it but the baby....no way.