PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House

kato0627
05-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Has anyone been to breakfast at Tusker House? I looked at the menu and it seems like there are not any choices for children (picky ones). Do they have the normal pancakes etc.... Thanks

bigbabyblues
05-19-2008, 06:07 PM
I haven't been there yet, but there is a review of it on the "Alaskan's at Disney" reviews above, and I've seen it reviewed a couple other times on reviews I've read the last couple of days.

If you don't want to search through all the reports, a lot of people put a list of restaurants they're reviewing in the first post of the thread.

Faline
05-19-2008, 06:26 PM
There was a lot of the usual breakfast food for picky eaters. Mickey waffles, sausages, eggs, etc. I guess I just didn't pay too much attention to the usual fare because I wanted different foods. The carved ham was very good. Lots of pastries. I think someone would be practically impossible to feed if they couldn't find a fair amount of food at TH.

maj42169
05-19-2008, 08:22 PM
There was a lot of the usual breakfast food for picky eaters. Mickey waffles, sausages, eggs, etc. I guess I just didn't pay too much attention to the usual fare because I wanted different foods. The carved ham was very good. Lots of pastries. I think someone would be practically impossible to feed if they couldn't find a fair amount of food at TH.

mmmmmmm, I hope I can get ADRs for this!