PDA

View Full Version : Which Wolfgang Puck restaurant?

Bertie131
05-18-2008, 05:16 PM
I just realized there are at least 3--which one do you recc? Are they all sit-down? Thanks!

jackskellingtonsgirl
05-18-2008, 05:19 PM
Express is counter service, Cafe is table service, and Dining Room is more upscale table service. We went to the Cafe last August and we're going back this year - it was very good and the portions were large. :)

Aimeedyan
05-18-2008, 06:00 PM
The Cafe was excellent when we went last Aug - I'd also like to try the upstairs but my impression is that it is dressier and more formal?

ETA: I have eaten at the Express several times and it is always good

MickeyNicki
05-18-2008, 06:34 PM
We love WPExpress so much that we are going to try WPCafe (downstairs) in Oct. THe menu looks so good

Greg K.
05-18-2008, 06:40 PM
We've done 'em all.

The Express has great pizzas. Very convenient.

The Cafe has a wonderful assortment of foods, and you can almost always get in on short notice -- sometimes without an ADR if you go early in the afternoon.

Upstairs is great for a special occasion. It's not quite as noisy as the Cafe -- which can be pretty lively at times -- but it has a fun and festive atmosphere all its own and some terrific upscale cuisine. But it's not stuffy -- you can get by with "theme park casual" wear, and even shorts. :)

TDC Nala
05-18-2008, 06:44 PM
If you're on the dining plan, Express is a CS, Cafe is a TS. WP Upstairs doesn't accept the dining plan.

abteer
05-18-2008, 06:44 PM
takes the dining plan out of all three of these?

teresa