PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Cookies By Design

buzz1fan
05-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Hello, has anyone used cookies by design, to be delivered to your resort at Disney? We are staying at the Poly, and I am considering. Did the resort put your delivery in your room for you? I am trying to think of a surprise for fathers Day. I would like to have a delivery to Ohana's or Kona, but I am sure that will be to hard for them to do.

momandseandodisney
05-18-2008, 04:03 PM
hmm, I have never even heeard of this - please tell me more? Do they have a website, that you can share?

Im always looking for another idea . . .

buzz1fan
05-18-2008, 04:15 PM
I am not sure of the rules on this site, but if you google cookies by design, there site should come up. I called and they are closed today, i am not sure if they deliver to the resorts. I have had these delivered to my work office, and they are pretty good. They had some cute themes on their site.

Luv2Roam
05-18-2008, 05:11 PM
I have always wondered about those edible arrnagements.
Looking at their website I was surprised to see first thing -- Mickey! :confused3
I have not checked them out, but thought I would share.
http://www.ediblearrangements.com/

buzz1fan
05-18-2008, 10:22 PM
That is different a differnt company than I had, I will check them out too. Thanks

djlexus
05-18-2008, 10:24 PM
we have one of those down the street from where i live they have good stuff.

acourtwdw
05-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Cookies by Design...YUMMO! Guest Services usually won't put anything in your room prior to check in. The room aren't usually assigned until you check in. I used disneyflorist.com for a arrangement for my sister and they tried to give it to me when I checked in. I asked them to bring it to the room later and that wasn't a problem. By the way, they did a great job :)

jcemom
05-19-2008, 09:22 PM
I ordered from Cookies by Design when we were staying at AKL a year and a half ago. A CM delivered the cookie boquet to our room after we were checked in. I tried to tip her for the delivery and she refused to accept, said she was more than happy to deliver it and wished DH a Happy Birthday. The cookies were rather expensive, but DH and DD loved them. I thought they were a little on the sweet side, but I was in the minority, LOL. It definitely made for a "wow" presentation, which is what I was going for. I'd order from them again. :goodvibes

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/jcemom/IMG_0873.jpg