PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at Swan and Dolphin?

eslkerry
05-18-2008, 03:05 PM
As I review the conference info, it doesn't look like they provide lunch! Which seems kind of wierd to me, but where is the best place to have lunch at the Swan and Dolphin?

Quiksilvr
05-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Shula's and BlueZoo are the best restaurants at the Dolphin, but I think they're mostly dinner places (I don't even know if they're open for lunch). There is a counter-service type place downstairs called Picabu which isn't bad. If you have plenty of time for lunch you might want to just walk over to Boardwalk and find something down there.

bszoo
05-18-2008, 03:58 PM
You can got to Fresh Mediterranian Market at the Dolphin. The lunch is very good. You can order the buffet or from the menu. We've never been disappointed eating there. The buffet breakfast is good too! They also have starbucks coffee!

SingingMom
05-18-2008, 04:21 PM
I would choose "Fresh" over Picabu's for a nice lunch... but Picabu's is fine for a quick bite to eat, as is the Fountain... Shula's and bluezoo are opened only for dinner I believe...

Pirate Me
05-18-2008, 05:58 PM
We went to the Fountain for awesome BLTs and burgers. :thumbsup2

Harambe
05-19-2008, 05:24 AM
We went to the Fountain for awesome BLTs and burgers. :thumbsup2

My niece stayed at the Dolphin for her honeymoon a few months ago and said they ate here a number of times for lunch. She said it was never crowded and the sandwiches/burgers were tasty.

Mackey Mouse
05-19-2008, 06:50 AM
We like for a quick lunch Pikabu.... it is a buffet style restaurant, but I believe they cook the burgers on order which I like.. Also, they have nice breakfasts and their hours are good.. Starbucks coffee and Krispy Kreme donuts if you are into that sort of thing.. ;)

http://www.swandolphin.com/dining/quick.html

Pirate Me
05-19-2008, 08:00 AM
Those refillable mugs really helped; we got coffee every morning from Picabu.

Robert P
05-19-2008, 08:16 AM
Shula's and BlueZoo are the best restaurants at the Dolphin, but I think they're mostly dinner places (I don't even know if they're open for lunch).

Correct. Dinner only.

Fresh would be my choice for lunch, followed by The Fountain (if they are open for lunch).

eslkerry
05-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Thanks so much, good to know about the Starbucks too - we may need it. Have a feeling we will be hitting some late nights.

disnut8
05-29-2008, 10:33 AM
There's also the Garden Grove over at the Swan. Plus the ESPN Club and Big River Grille at the Boardwalk. Others have mentioned Fresh and the Fountain.

If you want a really quick bite, there is the Boardwalk to go with hot dogs, fries, meatball sandwich, etc. And then there's is the Boardwalk pizza take out window.

And those late nights you were referring to was because you would up up and talking business, right? :rolleyes1